The Duck Goes Moo (Kyle Zelenak)

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
In their recent episode about Hazbin Hotel there is a scene where they characters visit a BDSM-club as a Team Building exercise. He figns some ignorance for a bit until his girlfriend(?) comments that BDSM sure strengthens bonds between people so which he smiles and puts up a finger to indicate that she should stop xD

Not sure what would make the best gay fanfic, Kyle being the submissive bottom or the dominant top!

(the snippet in question)
View attachment 123317501

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
I watch this dude on YouTube occasionally & he’s super nerdy & innocent acting, but then I visit his IG for the first time & he’s on there lookin’ EXTRA fine
Yeh I've been checking the occasional reaction of his and couldnt decide if he was more of a skinny-thick person or what his body was like, so checked the Instagram and holy moly..

GodlyDemon333

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In their recent episode about Hazbin Hotel there is a scene where they characters visit a BDSM-club as a Team Building exercise. He figns some ignorance for a bit until his girlfriend(?) comments that BDSM sure strengthens bonds between people so which he smiles and puts up a finger to indicate that she should stop xD

Not sure what would make the best gay fanfic, Kyle being the submissive bottom or the dominant top!

(the snippet in question)
View attachment 123317501
Kirby is his Best friend, she has a BF, also he recently got a GF (who may be his ex who is a stripper, because they spent waaaay too much solo time together for being ex, even going out to dinner, amusement parks, etc just by themselves. But like i said, not 100% sure if that's who he got with.)

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
Kirby is his Best friend, she has a BF, also he recently got a GF (who may be his ex who is a stripper, because they spent waaaay too much solo time together for being ex, even going out to dinner, amusement parks, etc just by themselves. But like i said, not 100% sure if that's who he got with.)
Ahhh that would explain things.
I haven't really checked many of his videos, just the ones with reactions to content I have already seen the original of, so was not really sure of their relationship. I guess if they are just friends their exchange about BDSM was not really an insight into his/their sexlife in the way I thought.