Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude!!!

Just Friends was classic! So funny! Sure, it's not in my top 10 movies of all time, but it was very very funny. Anna Faris made that.

I totally agree. Anna Faris was hilarious as the diva pop star psycho Samantha.

i thought the 1990-something Godzilla was stupid. i mean come on! Godzilla can change his/her sex? ugh.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howard the Duck, From Justin to Kelly, Baby Geniuses (1 and 2), Troll 2, and possibly, with the exception of Gidget, all of those freakin' beach movies from the 60's!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The stupidest movie that I can think of that I have seen all the way through was a nauseating piece of sentimental slop called Windy City, which for some reason I watched during an airplane flight. When it was over, I said to the man in the seat next to mine, "Well, that was one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen." He replied, "It's one of my favorites. I've seen it twice before."

Groundhog Day
:eek::confused: I admit that it's a moment of stupid writing when the Bill Murray character sums up his feelings for the Andy McDowell character by saying "You're the nicest person I've ever known" (puke!), but apart from that, the movie seemed to me both intelligently conceived and well-executed.

Dumb movies that I liked:
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Friday the 13th (the original one)
Spaceballs
The Producers

Dude, Spaceballs and The Producers were not dumb movies!

Being a big fan of MST3k, I've been subjected to innumerable horrors including Creeping Terror (about a wall-to-wall carpet from outer space that comes to life and eats middle aged people at their proms and hootenannys); Pod People (a Spanish ET rip-off about a lonely boy who befriends an abandoned alien boy who kills people); Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders (Oscar winner Ernest Borgnine narrates a story about Merlin moving to Mendocino to open a shop which sells beautiful jewels, rare books, and classic toys which are all possessed by demons which prematurely age people and murder children); and The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? (the premise of which I feel is self-explanatory).

Really, MST3k's collection of cinematic train wrecks make Plan 9 From Outer Space look like Richard III. You haven't seen bad movies until you've experienced what Joel, Mike, and the 'bots have to offer.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy would be good if you havent read the books (there is five you know), heard the radio series or watched the TV series all of which I had! Douglas Adams never got to see it tho which is a shame, RIP.

Any film which is not historically accurate pee me off!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Mr. Bean Movie
Scary Movie (2 and beyond.)
Mortal Kombat 2
Batman and Robin
Alien Vs. Predator 2
Superbad
Night at the Roxbury
Fantastic Four 2
THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

Agree with all of these except Superbad, which I thought was great.

To add...

Night at the Roxbury (and pretty much any SNL-to-movie adaptation not Wayne's World)
Scary Movie (all of them, and in the same vein: Epic Movie, Date Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Meet the Spartans, GAG)
The Blair Witch Project (and it's unofficial sequel: The Blair Monster Project. aka Cloverfield)

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weekend at Bernies 1

Weekend at Bernies 2

Epic Movie

Basic 101

Any gay independent movie deal with the angst of being gay in a world that doesn't understand them.

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
You haven't seen bad movies until you've experienced what Joel, Mike, and the 'bots have to offer.

I totally agree. The answer is pretty simple for me, it's an incredible stinker called "The Beast of Yucca Flats". It is honestly virtually impossible to make a movie worse than this one. It was on MST3k, but even those guys couldn't possibly make this movie entertaining. No one could. It did actually stay at the bottom of IMDB for awhile but somehow went back up.

I also don't understand all the Mr. Bean hate, although at the same time I agree that the second movie (Holiday) was pretty shitty. But the first movie was alright if you enjoyed the awesome TV show.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Blair witch project was a huge waste of my time.
They could have condensed the whole movie down to 10 minutes and not lost anything from the "plot".

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you really use the term "Capiche". What c movie did you get that from?
Friends of mine and I used that line in 68'. When I was ten

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Weekend at Bernies 1

Weekend at Bernies 2

Epic Movie

Basic 101

Any gay independent movie deal with the angst of being gay in a world that doesn't understand them.
You saw weekend at bernies, then saw weekend at bernie's two shame on you.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with all of these except Superbad, which I thought was great.

To add...

Night at the Roxbury (and pretty much any SNL-to-movie adaptation not Wayne's World)
Scary Movie (all of them, and in the same vein: Epic Movie, Date Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Meet the Spartans, GAG)
The Blair Witch Project (and it's unofficial sequel: The Blair Monster Project. aka Cloverfield)

alright i might have been a little harsh on superbad, but i personally do feel that it was over-rated. Not the one of the worst movies i've seen but i was extremely disappointed in it after all my friends were ranting and raving about it.

i want to add LOST IN TRANSLATION (w/scarlett johansson and bill murray). I couldn't find a worse way to spend my time....

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media