The dumbest stupid ass shit you've done...

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Worse was a friend who chopped his chilis and then tried to insert his contact lens.

It took him a few moments to realize what had happened.

He had to be held down on the floor while a third person removed his lens.

Hunan Penis I could deal with. Not hunan eyeball. Hunan hand is where the oils causes the neurons in your hand to fire off at random intervals.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dumbest thing I have ever....

This may not be the dumbest since there some I've chosen (or tried) to forget but 8 years ago I was living in Hong Kong. I like spicy foods and while making dinner one evening was happily chopping away at some Thai bird shit peppers (if you've had them you know what I mean). It's often recommended that one should wear rubber gloves because the oils from the pepper will most assuredly burn. A lot.

In the middle of this delicate operation the phone rang. Conversation over and having been distracted, I did my dumb thing. I went to the bathroom (with the chili oil still on my hands). Spent the rest of the evening sitting in a tub of cold water.

Moral of this story: Either get someone else to chop the chilis or wear a diaper so you don't have to stop mid-chop.

LOL! I've done something like this:

When I was a kid, my dad's idea of a fun summer was to get in the car and go for two weeks driving holiday...god I hated that! The only good thing was the comic books I got to shut me up ('are we there yet?!') and the food on the road. Which normally rocked!

There was this one mexican food place in the Texas Arbuckles (Picks?). Fucking amazing tamales delivered in newspaper. Anyway, we'd stopped there as part of our drive onwards to Colorado. While waiting for our food, dad and I chowed down on chili's, crackers and 7-Up. LOVED the chili's, still do.

Unfortunately, we got about 20 miles down the road and I stuck my fingers in my eyes...you can imagine what happened next. My dad couldn't be bothered stopping the car, which meant I suffered for 5 hours in the back of the car.

But the REALLY stupidest thing I ever did on purpose was to bet the kids in 6th grade that I would put my foot under the bus and let it run over my naked foot. Which I did...both the tires.

Didn't really hurt much, at least not until I got a block away. At that point, the pain ramped up so fast that I fell onto the neighbor's lawn, writhing in pain. Of course I then sucked it up, and hobbled home. Never told my parents what I'd done. To this day, my right foot gets sore in cold weather and I'm getting the start of a bunion on it.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Worse was a friend who chopped his chilis and then tried to insert his contact lens.

It took him a few moments to realize what had happened.

He had to be held down on the floor while a third person removed his lens.

Hunan Penis I could deal with. Not hunan eyeball. Hunan hand is where the oils causes the neurons in your hand to fire off at random intervals.

I did know enough to be careful about touching anywhere near my eyes after handling chilis but the other? Maybe just a senior moment. A lapse of conciousness. Or just plain dumb!

Last edited:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool: When I installed our new hot water heater, I cut the incoming water line before turning the valve off and the rest is history. lmao:rolleyes:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Picture SpeedoGuy as a recent high school graduate spending a day on California's Clear Lake with his guy friends in a powerful ski boat. Picture SpeedoGuy secretly dropping his Speedo to his ankles while waiting in the water for a run on a single slalom Maherajah water ski. Picture SpeedoGuy coming out of the water hanging loose and his friends in the boat roaring with laughter at the sight. Picture the ski boat pulling its nude water skier at full throttle and honking its air horn as it roars close by the marina restaurant full of hoity toity diners who are astounded at the sight of what is happening just outside the no wake zone....

You get the picture...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a kid, my dad's idea of a fun summer was to get in the car and go for two weeks driving holiday...god I hated that!
I am so jealous! I always wanted to be in one of those familys that loaded up the wagon and headed west every summer.

But the REALLY stupidest thing I ever did on purpose was to bet the kids in 6th grade that I would put my foot under the bus and let it run over my naked foot. Which I did...both the tires.

Didn't really hurt much, at least not until I got a block away. At that point, the pain ramped up so fast that I fell onto the neighbor's lawn, writhing in pain. Of course I then sucked it up, and hobbled home. Never told my parents what I'd done. To this day, my right foot gets sore in cold weather and I'm getting the start of a bunion on it.
Damn! And you walked away?!?! :yikes: I don't care what anybody says, you are not a big nancy queen. You da' man! :cool:
The University of Pennsylvania has a course on making ice cream, and it's own factory. I have a video on a lot of places that make their own ice cream. I want to make a road trip. oooooo
Ooo, I wanna come with you! :smile:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Picture SpeedoGuy as a recent high school graduate spending a day on California's Clear Lake with his guy friends in a powerful ski boat. Picture SpeedoGuy secretly dropping his Speedo to his ankles while waiting in the water for a run on a single slalom Maherajah water ski. Picture SpeedoGuy coming out of the water hanging loose and his friends in the boat roaring with laughter at the sight. Picture the ski boat pulling its nude water skier at full throttle and honking its air horn as it roars close by the marina restaurant full of hoity toity diners who are astounded at the sight of what is happening just outside the no wake zone....

You get the picture...

Speedo, you give the term "hot dogging" new meaning. :tongue: