the dumbest/wierdest thing you ever argued about?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dlfellow, May 19, 2011.

1. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    with you SO/husband/wife/life partner?

for me it was.....
    1-my hobbies(comic books,sci-fi stuff,and sports)
    2-my lack of intrest in material things(clothes,cars,jewelry,ect)
    3-and being known for having a big dick amongst alot of social circles.

2. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He: I don't believe garlic would kill vampires.
    Me: *blah blah mythological explanations*
    He: I still don't believe garlic would kill vampires
    Me: You know vampires aren't real, right? So what difference does it make? We could say gummy worms kill vampires - who cares?

And the fight was on......

3. fangirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    coke v. soda pop
    I was born in the west, but grew up on the east coast. Somewhere, i picked up calling carbonated beverages sodas or soda pop. No biggie right.... Wrong.

A friend of mine asked me to pick her up a coke. she had had a bad day and wanted some acid (the burn you get from drinking a fresh soda real fast). So i got her a literal coke. B* got her panties in a twist because i didnt get her a diet dr pepper, her coke of choice.
    To make a long story short, the fight lasted three days and ended in an epic battle between north and south in my back acre. B* had the nerve to call me a yankee on my own land. so i put her overly-made-up face in the mud. It was some of the best fun i had had in years.

syrup.
    in the south, people pronounce syrup "sir-up" emphasis on the "ir". i dont. i say "sear-up" emphasis on the "se". I got into a screamfest in the mcdonalds drive through, because the b* on the mic could not connect the dots and i refused to yeild. ahh.. the good old days.

4. InsaneJester

InsaneJester New Member

Albums:
    She wanted to change the sheets on my bed. Well more specifically she wanted to redecorate my apartment. Which she didn't want to move into. I said fine on the sheets for comfort (as long as she didnt go to some wacky colors) but I wanted her to move in if she was going to redecorate.

That one went nuclear fast and i dont even remember how.

5. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

She cooked a meal for me in her new apartment. It consisted of fried canned tuna and fresh asparagus mixed together and that was all. The asparagus was barely warm. I tried my best but couldn't swallow more than one bite. She was so pissed at me she didn't talk to me for a few weeks.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dumbest things had to be, my last GF simply wouldn't try Chinese food. Still falling for that dumb urban myth about alley cats being used for the food.
    Then, I tried getting her to go Rollerblading with me. She balked, saying she already tried it, fell on her ass, and never tried it again-period.

7. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

anything dealing with facebook .......

seriously ladies, why is it such a big deal if my ex "like" my status? doesn't mean im fucking her behind your back

people take facebook way too seriously

-__-

8. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not even kidding. Years ago got into an argument with my ex-wife about which was better, ketchup in packets or from a bottle. There wasn't any shouting or anything like that, but we were both mad at each other 24/7 as it was so we were probably just looking for something to argue about.

I know, I know, pathetic.

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can see why a guy would fall in love with you

10. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

I got mad at him shortly after we got together because he jerked off. I found his cum rag and I got all bent. It was not the fact he did it, I could care less, it was that he felt the need to hide it from me.

I must be a monster....

11. avatarng

I don't have any thing yet but will let you all know when I have one.

12. AdrianaOne

AdrianaOne New Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend and I once argued over what type of mac n cheese to buy, right in front of the whole store. Needless to say it was super embarrassing :redface:

13. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This. Many times over.

Along with countless arguments about material possessions, tattoos, tastes in music, cars, etc.

Probably the dumbest was this one guy arguing about what my racial background is. Saying that due to my skin tone, there is no way I could have "white" ancestry.

I just laughed, and walked away, as he kept rambling on about it.

14. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

Grammar. We actually ended up breaking up at least in part because of the argument. I felt successful communication was all that mattered, while she felt correct usage of the English language was something everyone should aspire to achieve. It also didn't go over well when I said "that's just because your from CT and all the grammar books are published in New England".

15. jakesph

jakesph New Member

Albums:
    I always get mad at the stupidest shit but im so stubborn and we know it so she kinda just eggs me on. Its even worse now since moving and my roommate and I are the same stubborn mothereffers who can never agree on anything and fight abuot everything lol

16. trunksisba

trunksisba New Member

Albums:
    My friend and I once had a very deep conversation about why prostitutes are illegal and why they should be legal. lol so it wasn't really an argument since we both agreed about it, but I thought it was an interesting conversation.

17. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    My boy friend is a baseball freak. One time when we were first getting to know each other he spent at least an hour talking about baseball statistics...RBIs, ERAs and on and on. I was just so sick of hearing this stuff I told him I thought all the stats were ridiculous and a waste of time. He went ballistic.

#17 NEWREBA, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  18. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Hey Massive
    Still falling for that dumb urban myth about alley cats being used for the food.

Some medical students REALLY found some cat bones in NZ while having a meal... years ago haha....... but lets go with the myth, only KFC does them sort of tricks
    fyi - this was before the electronic age, so doubt i can dig up links, but i recall em being prosecuted for it ha

anyway OP

My dumbest moment was allowing my bloody Gay partner of the time Cheque book signing rights.
    He would take the business cheque book and buy whatever/generally his fetish item which was underwear, every bloody week.
    He also left the bloody butt empty,(cheque butt that is?) so i had to wait till the end of the month to get the statement and reconciliate?
    I gave him solo signing rights initially, after a few months i allowed Dual signing rights, he still wangled his way around that, so i took him OFF Cheque signing rights, (but relented with conditions haha) amidst accusations of ' dont i love him anymore' etc etc
    omg, the arguments that ensued, we still lasted 6 or so years after that tho? ha
    God knows why' probably his big dik had sommitt to do with it.
    enz

i also had to explain/argue with the Accountant annually that there happened to be a LOT of unexplained Petty Cash or Misc items purchased for the biz? ha
    (re the blank butts i eventually gave up on)
    incidentally while i was arguing with him, i managed to convince him my 2 red setter dogs, were Gaurd dogs, and i could claim for security re that..fine achievement haha

Draft saved Draft deleted