The 'either' 'or' but not 'inbetween' head buried in the sand way of thinking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_superlarge, Apr 17, 2008.

1. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

This may not pertain to all of them, but what's with so many of the 'size doesn't matter' group in discussions consistantly leaving out mentioning the women who think 'size counts but isn't important'. The 'size doesn't matter' group loves to bring up size queens, proceed to state that size queens are vastly outnumbered, and then conclude that therefore women vastly don't care about size. I've seen it spun that way time and again by many of the 'size doesn't matter' brigade. Surely they must see that an in-between group of women are evident from polls and discussions and that group of women range from it counting only a little to it counting in a moderate way. Sure they aren't size queens, but they don't count as part of the size doesn't matter women either.

2. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

:scratchchin:

3. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Has anybody got any aspirin I think I've got a migrane coming on :frown1:

4. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    The extremes are more interesting. :shrug:

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yikes, Superlarge. I read the OP twice, and I don't get the point. If I were an English teacher, I'd say: Formulate and state your thesis in a clear and concise manner.

6. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

:redface:

In other words, they like to point out that size queens are in the minority, and then use that as springboard to state women aren't typically size queens and therefore size doesn't matter. They try to boil it down to two groups - size queens who find it important or women who don't care at all. The vast array of women who care somewhat (but don't consider it important) are left out of the picture.
    Sometimes they inject relationship factors into the discussion. Then it becomes superficial size queens vs women who have their priorities straight. Once again the middle ground is barely acknowledged, if at all.
    It's a way of denying a correlation actually exists in the 'does size matter' debate, by removing the middleground. It's an unobjective way of discussing, whether intentional or not.
    Forums have made me more aware just how seldom objectivity is a priority amongst folks.

7. bslate

bslate Member

Albums:
    add photos and people will take you more seriously...

8. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Illogical.

Draft saved Draft deleted