The election has been called for Barack Obama.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To all of you who engaged in character smears:

• "Barry" and "Hussein" and "NObama"
  • William Ayers!
  • Jeremiah Wright!
  • Franklin Raines!
  • Tony Rezko!
  • Muslim! Madrassa!
  • ACORN! Mickey Mouse!
  • fake birth certificate!
  • he'll destroy Israel!
  • Obama sex tape!
  • His wife said whitey! She's not proud of her country!
  • waahwaahwaah something about his aunt...
this is for you.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and to all of you who

• helped register new voters,
  • phonebanked or canvassed,
  • put a bumper sticker on your car, or a yard sign in your yard
  • volunteered with GOTV
  • greeted voters at the poll, served as poll-watcher, or other election volunteer,
  • and ESPECIALLY to those of you who voted!
this election's for you too! Cheers!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is exciting, I've never seen an election that feels like New Years Eve, with people cheering.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am taking a celebratory bong hit and am presently in a state of shock!!!! :eek:

My sincere condolences go out to all of the lpsg supporters of McCain, I am sorry guys. :frown1:

:banana:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To all of you who engaged in character smears:

• "Barry" and "Hussein" and "NObama"
  • William Ayers!
  • Jeremiah Wright!
  • Franklin Raines!
  • Tony Rezko!
  • Muslim! Madrassa!
  • ACORN! Mickey Mouse!
  • fake birth certificate!
  • he'll destroy Israel!
  • Obama sex tape!
  • His wife said whitey! She's not proud of her country!
  • waahwaahwaah something about his aunt...
this is for you.

apparently, winning with class and dignity is not in many of your lexicons. I cannot imagine that Obama himself would say any of that, no matter how cruel the insults.

stay classy.

just remember, when you torture and torment the republicans to your hearts contents on message boards, that what comes around goes around, and those republicans who are just as myopic as you democrats, will have their crack at you in 2012.

Obama and the democrats are taking over a country facing the worst challenges in decades. It has no money, and is heading into a recession we won't be out of likely for a couple of years. This is all one the democrats now, and if things have not improved in two to three years, the same antsy short-sighted voters will turn on Obama and the Democrats, just as they turned on Carter and the Democrats in the same situation.

Politics is an ugly game, and you live and die by the sword...make sure that your swords are as sharp as the republicans, because if things don't work out, they will be doing the same thing to you guys in your neverending pissing contest that do nothing for this country but ruin it.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
apparently, winning with class and dignity is not in many of your lexicons. I cannot imagine that Obama himself would say any of that, no matter how cruel the insults.

stay classy.

just remember, when you torture and torment the republicans to your hearts contents on message boards, that what comes around goes around, and those republicans who are just as myopic as you democrats, will have their crack at you in 2012.

Obama and the democrats are taking over a country facing the worst challenges in decades. It has no money, and is heading into a recession we won't be out of likely for a couple of years. This is all one the democrats now, and if things have not improved in two to three years, the same antsy short-sighted voters will turn on Obama and the Democrats, just as they turned on Carter and the Democrats in the same situation.

Politics is an ugly game, and you live and die by the sword...make sure that your swords are as sharp as the republicans, because if things don't work out, they will be doing the same thing to you guys in your neverending pissing contest that do nothing for this country but ruin it.

You're calling him the unclassy one? Those are those words of the GOP! Go to fucking bed you dipshit.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll take one, I want to put it on my car before I leave the driveway tomorrow morning.
The citizens of the United States have voted to give their country away.
America's reign as a superpower is over tonight. We will become a vague state of the world. We are now feminized and effeminate, emascualted, disempowered, weak, and our glorious history will be as a shooting star. The United States has spit on its military, it has walked over the graves of the men who have defended our freedom, it has scoffed at its Constitution's 2nd Amendment, the one that guaranteed our freedom from oppression. It has voted that an unborn human life is at the mercy of expediency and has no intrinsic value of its own. Indeed, this is a very important day in the life and death of my dearly beloved free homeland.
There was never a freer country than ours was in the history of the world. Goodbye, America. Now, we will turn in our guns and our gold to the government, entitling it to our land and to those children we decide not to kill. We the people had the right to choose, and we have chosen.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take one, I want to put it on my car before I leave the driveway tomorrow morning.
The citizens of the United States have voted to give their country away.
America's reign as a superpower is over tonight. We will become a vague state of the world. We are now feminized and effeminate, emascualted, disempowered, weak, and our glorious history will be as a shooting star.

I encourage you to join us in the world of reality... Sheesh!!!

lol i just smoked the fattest joint

HELL YEAH!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!

:439:

stay classy.

We will most likely be remarkably sweet and kind to the conservatives... the present state of the Democratic party is strong. :smile:

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BARACK SPEAKS TONIGHT!!!!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Voters in Michigan approved medical marijuana and Massachusetts decriminalized the possession of an ounce or less of marijuana, according to NBC projections.:smokin: