The election has been called for Barack Obama.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some more in depth analysis of this historic day.

heh22222lh3.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5360/heh22222lh3.jpg

Last edited:

slickthroat

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happiest I have been in a long time. Thank god that America is turning the corner. I have no illusions that eventually it will be politics as usual, and no one no matter how idealistic, can fight off the special interest groups forever, but for now I will just bask in the wonder of it all.

I am so gratified to find that America is less racist than I had believed of them. Even still, I don't think Obama had a chance, without the worst 8 years of our lives.

...I bet Obama is hung as well.....The man is damn sexy.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I know that Nick, and I was immensely pleased to hear how much emphasis Obama put on that in his speech last night. I was merely taking the piss out of the guy who used 'feminized' as an insult.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For once I don't mind the election being called an hour before our polls close.

It was very frustrating for the campaign staff, trying to listen to the speech and the most hectic moment of the campaign, when the polls close and all the poll watchers are calling in the turnout totals for their precinct, which the staffers are tallying.

There was a guy in the election central tonight who looked just like him, he was standing in front of the rail for the media area.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night, after retiring to our bed with a glow of euphoria raised by that historic victory speech delivered to our good neighbours to the south, my wife and I got busy.

We teased and touched each other relentlessly until we could bear the preamble no more. She demanded of me: "I want to sit on your cock."

As I pulled her hips down so that her wet, swollen labia slid closer to welcome my impatient erect cock, I growled "Yes, you can!"

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night, after retiring to our bed with a glow of euphoria raised by that historic victory speech delivered to our good neighbours to the south, my wife and I got busy.

We teased and touched each other relentlessly until we could bear the preamble no more. She demanded of me: "I want to sit on your cock."

As I pulled her hips down so that her wet, swollen labia slid closer to welcome my impatient erect cock, I growled "Yes, you can!"

I'm warm all of a sudden...

The erotica of politics. You have a bright future ahead of you, rawb. :biggrin1:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People were driving around honking and shouting out the news. Some were dancing and singing in the election central, and out on the sidewalk.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Political Erotica at its finest! :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Um... :32:
I approve, that's the way to top off election night! :biggrin1:

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congratulations to the American nation. It is most inspring that democracy has worked and you have succeeded in electing a true American - mixed race man for a very racially mixted nation. It felt even better to me than when JFK was elected.
Congratulations also are due to McCain for the dignified and magnanimous way he conceded. I hope his supporters follow his example and all work together to help your nation and the world through the present difficulties and challenges.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only the second time I've backed a winner. :08:

I found the OP of this thread completely inoffensive, humorous, lacking vitriol, and ultimately, classy... :smile:

Nice to see you posting again, HG!

Only the second time I have, too... although actually I voted for the winner in both 1992 and 1996, but it was the same winner, so I'm not sure if I can say it's only the second time, or the third... (The first year I voted in a presidential election was 1984...in 1980 I was only 17 so couldn't vote, although I really wanted to!)

President Obama. It still sounds unreal to me. I am extremely proud of him and I wish him nothing but the best. I have no illusions about how hard it will be to get our country back on track, but I think the American people have spoken and that we made the right choice. Go OBAMA! Congratulations, sir. You and Joe Biden deserve to celebrate.

I know! I'm wrapping my mind around "President Obama" too! I was hoping, but didn't think it'd really happen... My mood now is guarded optimism. I don't envy him with the mess from this administration that he's going to have to clean up!

I'm so happy and thrilled that he won. Now I just hope that Prop 8 (ban on gay marriage) doesn't pass, and I'll be just as happy.

Unfortunately, from what I've read, Prop 8 DID pass narrowly. :frown1:

I know that Nick, and I was immensely pleased to hear how much emphasis Obama put on that in his speech last night. I was merely taking the piss out of the guy who used 'feminized' as an insult.

Thank you MB!!! :biggrin1: