The element of surprise in dating and sex

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have gone through my phases, particularly in my early to mid 20's, where I would advertise the goods whenever possible to the women I've dated. While it's worked with some, it has also made me appear to be a conceited ass to other women, and women who I've still got in the sack with liked it but still thought I was an ass.

For the next woman I date and eventually get a roll in the hay with, I'm figuring to keep completely silent about my size. Not a single word about it. Treat her well, romance her right, and then see the surprise and awe in her eyes when it comes time to get naked. I feel this approach can work quite well. Would love to hear the lady's feedback, and any guy who has tried this approach.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the element of surprise, even though my track record at finding "large" is spectacularly bad.
It's like unwrapping a gift and all the excitement that involves. Telling me what he's got pants wise just spoils things and yes I think he's an ass for doing so and no I won't have sex with him.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had a guy tell me his size before sex. So it's always a surprise. And I like it that way. For me, it would be kind of a turn off for a guy to brag about it before bedding me. And if it is a nice surprise, I'll be sure and let him know :)

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm convinced that women have xray vision and know exactly what you're packing. Every woman I've been with has stared down there first, then grabbed at it or pressed against it to check it out.

However I don't think size matters when it comes to the actual sex. It just gets their attention.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm convinced that women have xray vision and know exactly what you're packing. Every woman I've been with has stared down there first, then grabbed at it or pressed against it to check it out.

However I don't think size matters when it comes to the actual sex. It just gets their attention.

I wish I had xray vision because size does matter to me. Believe me I have tried to figure out if a guy is packing to no avail. No guy I have ever dated told me his size and I never thought to ask. The one time I found a guy that was big it was pure luck and I married him, lol.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think guys just sound like asses when they talk about their sizes. It can be alright if he's joking and it is in good taste but if a guy is trying to impress me, he's not. It really is a turn off. A total mood killer.
I think your missing something.
If you really want to seriously develop your relationship and then I would say your moment might actually be impressive. Not just because of your size but because of you. If you act like a boy it doesn't matter but if you act like a man then it really will make any girl happy.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't brag..its completely ridiculous and comes across insecure to me..like the guy who is bragging about how much money he has..or whatever..

If she asks or hints at it..just smile or be coy..or say 'yes it is or i think so'..and thats it...
The element of surprise is much much better..

I only ask or hint..when i'm in doubt and feel i absolutely would like to know..

Otherwise nothing beats the 'moment supreme'

If you know that you are hung..focus on everything else but the dick..like romancing her and such..
If you know that you are not that well hung..focus on everything else but the dick..like romancing her and such..

get my point?..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Count me in as another "surprise" woman! I've never asked before we had sex and I definitely didn't want to be told. I don't like bragging if penis size came up as a topic of conversation before we got down to it, with the exception of jokes, I might think you were being presumptuous, too. If it's big enough to be a problem, that's not really something we can discover for sure until we're in bed together anyway, so you might as well wait.

I think Seaside would say that she wants you to come out and just tell her how big you are, but she's actually likely to ask you, so you just have to answer the question.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the women I've been with had any idea of my size until they got acquainted with my erection up close and personal.
None asked me about size before hand, and I never mentioned it either.
I think both parties like a little surprise. :smile:

See the thread about first time reactions that was started in 2006 and have over 2200 replies so far:http://www.lpsg.org/27262-best-reaction-to-your-size.html#post458488

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never mentioned my size when I was dating. sure I had gals press up against me, feel it over my jeans, had a couple even sneak their hand down my pants in crowded bar. large, flaccid cock was what they found. the look on their face or the words out of their mouths or both when they found they hooked up with a skinny guy with a big fat cock is priceless. more than once, I heard, "I had no idea, and you're nice guy too!!!" so apparently thed had experienced big cock guys who were just all around dicks.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Go with it man! When you advertize it you never know if she likes you becuase of you cock size but if you hold off a bit and keep silent about the goods, you will know if she really wants you. I LOVE when I am with a guy and there is a huge unexpected surprise for me!

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on the listener, some women & men like to be surprised and some like to know what they're going to get. If you can make it funny rather than outright bragging thats even better.

Generally i find that the smaller it is the more the person brags, when you are well hung you don't need to brag it brings its own confidence............nuff said