The Elusive Sex Dreams

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by _Jonesy, Feb 7, 2011.

1. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Last night I was lucky enough to have a sex dream, albeit unlucky it ended the same way they always seem to end for me. I'll explain, before revealing the point of this thread.

First, I rarely have sex dreams, although I think I have worked out they tend to come if I go to sleep thinking about sex or being horny without masturbating. Last nights was strange, some girl I don't know (I did enjoy my Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole encounter though!), very attractive. But half way through I must have gotten bored or something, and went into a dream within a dream (hello Inception). I only came out of this other dream - completely random about being shooted at lol - when somebody caught us having sex, and that was the end of it.

Why do all my sex dreams end without climax?!! haha

Anyway, I digress. Are these common in other people? Do you tend to have an orgasm from them? I've never had a wet dream. How old are you? Male/female? How much sex are you having?

I'm basically having none at the moment, but my sex dreams are always that weak.

P.S. I also know how to induce normal, although very very strange dreams unto myself.

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Female, 30, very little sex at the moment.

On average, I probably have a sex dream two or three times a month. I've always had around this number. Only once have I ever managed to get an orgasm started before I woke up. Usually I just wake up on the edge and frustrated.

3. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

For me, I know they're happening but can't feel anything. I think I might be missing out :/

4. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never had an orgasm from a sex dream. I am beginning to wonder if it ever actually happens to anyone.

5. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Maybe people with weak bladders that insist it was an orgasm? :p :biggrin1:

6. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    "Wet dreams" are very common. That is when you cum from the dream. It is very supprising to wake up with a fond memory of the dream and a mess in your bed.

The memories of your dream can be very bizarre. My last one involved a submarine.

7. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    36 male, no sex, but the master of my domain (usually once daily, thrice on holiday and weekend days).
    Only once have I had a sex dream that I could remember, and I woke up just as I was getting to the good part.

8. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Haha was it yellow and did it have 4 scousers in it? Still never experienced this.

minimag it's the same for me, or sometimes it will be interrupted in the dream. Always a damnned shame.

9. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    I have honestly never had a sex dream, at least that I can remember.

10. 360waves

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    male
    I've had sex dreams, and I've come in them. Usually i orgasm in my dream and real life simultaneously

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice