The Elusive Sex Dreams

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last night I was lucky enough to have a sex dream, albeit unlucky it ended the same way they always seem to end for me. I'll explain, before revealing the point of this thread.

First, I rarely have sex dreams, although I think I have worked out they tend to come if I go to sleep thinking about sex or being horny without masturbating. Last nights was strange, some girl I don't know (I did enjoy my Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole encounter though!), very attractive. But half way through I must have gotten bored or something, and went into a dream within a dream (hello Inception). I only came out of this other dream - completely random about being shooted at lol - when somebody caught us having sex, and that was the end of it.

Why do all my sex dreams end without climax?!! haha

Anyway, I digress. Are these common in other people? Do you tend to have an orgasm from them? I've never had a wet dream. How old are you? Male/female? How much sex are you having?

I'm basically having none at the moment, but my sex dreams are always that weak.

P.S. I also know how to induce normal, although very very strange dreams unto myself.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Female, 30, very little sex at the moment.

On average, I probably have a sex dream two or three times a month. I've always had around this number. Only once have I ever managed to get an orgasm started before I woke up. Usually I just wake up on the edge and frustrated.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, I know they're happening but can't feel anything. I think I might be missing out :/

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Wet dreams" are very common. That is when you cum from the dream. It is very supprising to wake up with a fond memory of the dream and a mess in your bed.

The memories of your dream can be very bizarre. My last one involved a submarine.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
36 male, no sex, but the master of my domain (usually once daily, thrice on holiday and weekend days).
Only once have I had a sex dream that I could remember, and I woke up just as I was getting to the good part.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Wet dreams" are very common. That is when you cum from the dream. It is very supprising to wake up with a fond memory of the dream and a mess in your bed.

The memories of your dream can be very bizarre. My last one involved a submarine.
Haha was it yellow and did it have 4 scousers in it? Still never experienced this.

minimag it's the same for me, or sometimes it will be interrupted in the dream. Always a damnned shame.