The Elusive Sex Dreams

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by _Jonesy, Feb 7, 2011.

1. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Last night I was lucky enough to have a sex dream, albeit unlucky it ended the same way they always seem to end for me. I'll explain, before revealing the point of this thread.

First, I rarely have sex dreams, although I think I have worked out they tend to come if I go to sleep thinking about sex or being horny without masturbating. Last nights was strange, some girl I don't know (I did enjoy my Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole encounter though!), very attractive. But half way through I must have gotten bored or something, and went into a dream within a dream (hello Inception). I only came out of this other dream - completely random about being shooted at lol - when somebody caught us having sex, and that was the end of it.

Why do all my sex dreams end without climax?!! haha

Anyway, I digress. Are these common in other people? Do you tend to have an orgasm from them? I've never had a wet dream. How old are you? Male/female? How much sex are you having?

I'm basically having none at the moment, but my sex dreams are always that weak.

P.S. I also know how to induce normal, although very very strange dreams unto myself.

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Female, 30, very little sex at the moment.

On average, I probably have a sex dream two or three times a month. I've always had around this number. Only once have I ever managed to get an orgasm started before I woke up. Usually I just wake up on the edge and frustrated.

3. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

For me, I know they're happening but can't feel anything. I think I might be missing out :/

4. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never had an orgasm from a sex dream. I am beginning to wonder if it ever actually happens to anyone.

5. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Maybe people with weak bladders that insist it was an orgasm? :p :biggrin1:

6. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    "Wet dreams" are very common. That is when you cum from the dream. It is very supprising to wake up with a fond memory of the dream and a mess in your bed.

The memories of your dream can be very bizarre. My last one involved a submarine.

7. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    36 male, no sex, but the master of my domain (usually once daily, thrice on holiday and weekend days).
    Only once have I had a sex dream that I could remember, and I woke up just as I was getting to the good part.

8. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Haha was it yellow and did it have 4 scousers in it? Still never experienced this.

minimag it's the same for me, or sometimes it will be interrupted in the dream. Always a damnned shame.

9. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    I have honestly never had a sex dream, at least that I can remember.

10. 360waves

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    male
    I've had sex dreams, and I've come in them. Usually i orgasm in my dream and real life simultaneously

Draft saved Draft deleted