The Enchanters Apprentice

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, this is my first attempt at writing fiction in years. I've decided to have a go at a fantasy story so expect lots of elves, wolves and dragons etc. In order to make life tricky for myself I've decided to start part way through the story and then have a flashback so you can see how the main character ended up like this. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

The Enchanters Apprentice

Chapter One

Thomas groaned and repositioned himself against the headboard of the bed. He was currently propped up against several pillows as three of the serving girls from the inn worked hard to pleasure him. Two of them, he forgot their names, were busy licking and sucking on his enormous endowment while a third showered his face, neck and chest with kisses.

They'd only been at it for five minutes or so and already he could feel his orgasm building. While the magical accident had given him a cock that put most other men to shame, he was still a novice when it came to self-restraint. Luckily he now had the stamina to become hard again in a matter of minutes no matter how many times he came. He hoped his new bed partners were equally keen. After a week trekking through the wilderness between Whitehaven and Bede with the rest of the party he had a lot of sexual frustration to release.

Even though he'd seen a lot of it in the past three months, he still never tired of studying his newly enlarged cock. Considering his previous puny member his new appendage was a constant source of pride. Eleven and a half inches of rock solid flesh sprouted from the thick growth of public hair at his groin. There was of course the fact that it was ridiculously out of proportion to his short skinny frame, but that didn't bother him in the least. Partly it was because he'd feel like a stranger in his own body if he'd been totally transformed, and partly because it made his cock look even bigger compared to the rest of him. When they'd arrived in town that day he'd derived a quiet satisfaction as they'd passed countless scores of women who would never have guessed his true size.

His increased dimensions had come with an equally enlarged libido. Every time he passed a woman he'd felt his cock give a small pulse like a divining rod sensing water. He'd found himself fantasising about the female guard at the city gates who had checked their travel papers and wondering whether she was quite so stern as her demeanour suggested.

They'd dismounted from their steads and made their way into the town. Here he'd been confronted by every size, age and type of woman imaginable. House maids giggling and swapping stories in the marketplace, buxom female shopkeepers showing off their wares and haggling with merchants wives. Even an elven warrior, tall and willowy, talking to a hulking blacksmith in the doorway of his shop. His stare obviously lingered on her tight fitting green tunic slightly longer than it should have as she turned to watch Thomas's party once they'd passed and her eyes narrowed slightly as she frowned.

By the time they'd arrived at the inn his fantasising had got the better of him and he could feel the stiff bulk of his cock running down the length of one leg of his trousers. He was glad now he'd take Mallin's advice and had the castle seamstress provide leather padding on the inside. As a result the bulge wasn't noticeable to passing observers. The downside was that it had become quite difficult to walk and he'd been reduced to a strange halting gait. Amaris had asked him what was wrong and he claimed that he'd strained a muscle during the long ride. The way she'd rolled her eyes in mock disgust suggested that she found this excuse all too plausible. While Mallin sorted out their rooms he made his excuses and hobbled off to find a latrine, desperate to relieve himself in both senses of the word.

Reactions: ilpallazo

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back, Legal Eagle. Really enjoyed your last story from years ago (6 or 7? can't quite remember).

Nice start. All the best with your writing, LE. :smile:

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chapter Two

The toilets were at the back of the inn with the mens marked by a roughly carved wooden stag. Pushing his way in he was relieved that no one else was currently using them. Entering one of the cubicles he locked the door, and as quickly as he could undid the buttons on the front of his breeches and pulled them down far enough so he could wrestle his huge and very stiff penis from where it had been rubbing against the material. He breathed a sigh of relief as the breeches passed his knees and his cock finally sprung free after its painful confinement.

When it had been small it had stood straight up like a flag pole against his chest. Now it's enormous weight meant that it rested at a 45 degree angle compared to the rest of his body. He stood for a moment just savouring the sight of it as it bobbed and swayed back and forth, it's dark red head peeking out from under his foreskin making lazy concentric circles in the air. Large veins ran up and down its entire length and he could feel the blood pulsing through them.

He was hoping that Mallin had managed to get him a room to himself so he could jack off properly tonight. While they'd been camping out in the wilds he hadn't dared for fear of anyone spotting him. Now that he had some private time to himself he could finally get rid of the massive amount of cum he'd stored up. Thoughtfully he reached down and hefted his ballsack into his hand. Like his cock it had grown exponentially. While previously he'd hardly noticed it, it was now huge containing two gigantic balls so big he had trouble cupping them in a single hand. Giving one a slight squeeze he could feel its weight. Like his cock they'd had an impact on the way he walked as he could feel them swinging every time he moved. It also meant that he had to be a whole lot more careful when sitting down for fear of accidentally crushing them.

Shaking himself free of his reverie he remembered what he'd come here to do. Normally he'd have liked to have taken his time but he didn't want the others to start wondering where he'd got to. Bracing himself against the wall of the cubicle he reached down with both hands and started to play with his cock. The pleasure was instantaneous and his hands felt a lot better than the rough friction of his breeches. He noted with pride how his hands could barely encircle it, making it feel more like he was holding one of the castle guards pike staffs than part of his own body. He was just beginning to approach his climax when he was interrupted by banging on the cubicle door.

"Hey, who's in there?!"

His blood ran cold. It was unmistakably a woman's voice and it sounded angry.

"Just a minute" he managed to croak, "I'm almost done".

This wasn't strictly true. There was no way he'd be able to stuff his fully erect cock back into his breeches, and it wasn't going to go soft until he came. Frantically he re-doubled his efforts, painfully aware of how the sound of the skin sliding up and down his cock made it obvious what he was doing.

"Come out at once you little pervert".

The door crashed open and standing in the frame was the Landlord's wife he'd seen earlier when they'd entered the inn. A tall woman (taller than him, although that wasn't difficult), she was in her early forties. A lifetime of working had clearly kept her trim, but she also possessed two of the largest breasts he'd ever seen on a woman outside of the Queen. They resembled two vast globes that looked like they were about to spill out her tight dress at any moment. Due to her obvious anger and physical exertion they were now rising up and down as she breathed, and it was this sight that pushed him over the edge.

His cock lurched in his hands with a mind of its own and he felt himself begin to orgasm. As wave after wave of pleasure swept through his entire body, he could only watch unfocused as his groin thrust forward and almost a weeks worth of stored cum exploded upwards and outwards. It easily covered the distance between them, and splattered over the Landlady's breasts and dress as her face quickly went from anger to surprise to shock.

Reactions: P.J.9 and ilpallazo

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm glad people are enjoying it. I'm going to try to post more regularly from now on.

Like most writers I thrive on feedback so please do let me know what you like, what you don't, or whether I need to clarify things that don't make sense (the plot all makes sense in my head but God knows what you guys make of it).

Equally suggestions for possible scenarios, sexual match-ups etc would be welcome. I'm gradually going to introduce more and more characters, especially after Chapter 5 so would love suggestions. I'm actually thinking about trying to get some stories professionally published at some point so I would really like to know which bits of my writing gets people hot and what doesn't.

Thanks for reading

Charlotte

Reactions: P.J.9 and ngroups3

thepenismightier_

Sexy Member
Media
Good story so far. Please describe how much cum he shot onto the innkeeper. A full description of her face, hair color and physique would add much to the story. She should manipulate the protagonist into fucking the bejeezus out of her.

bonzai

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back legaeagle!!! Been a while. I have to say you are off to a great start. I will anxiously await each installment and I may have some suggestions, if you don't mind, as the story progresses.l

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chapter Three

The first explosion of cum was followed by another, and yet another, as his oversized balls continued to pump out their contents. His cock had swollen even larger if that was possible as the veins bulged and throbbed. The massive head flared at each ejaculation and thick gooey sperm shot up into the air in a graceful arc before splattering down onto the innkeeper's wife as she gawked at him. Swept away by the exquisite sensations emanating from his penis, Thomas gave up trying to fight it and decided to worry about the consequences afterwards as he focused on the incredible pleasure he was experiencing.

It was a minute later that time seemed to unfreeze as he felt the pressure in his groin begin to ebb, and the steady flow of cum decreased to a slow trickle creating a sticky puddle at his feet. It was only then that his brain suddenly snapped back into gear and he realised quite how much trouble he was in. He'd just ejaculated over a married woman, and what was worse, there was no way he could deny it. The front of her dress was completely soaked in his cum and a generous amount coated her exposed cleavage giving it a glossy sheen. A few spurts had even reached her face, streaking her left cheek.

Now that he could get a proper look at her she wasn't as old as he'd first thought. Probably late 30s at most. Her brown hair fell in loose curls to her shoulders framing an attractive face. Most of his attention though was focused on her titanic boobs that were barely constrained by the low cut gown she was wearing. It was doubtless these, rather than the ale or the decor, that kept the inn so profitably full each night. Thomas would have quite happily spent an evening in any drinking establishment where breasts like these were so readily on display.

Now though they were covered in his cum, and for a split second he was transported back to the castle courtyard at home in Whitehaven, and the first time he'd seen Queen Isabella up close. He'd been on the way to market with his mother and the Queen and her handmaidens were just returning from a hunting trip. She'd passed by on her horse, a vision resplendent in silk and gold, her breasts straining at her dress with a generous portion of cleavage on display. Previously he'd only ever viewed her at a distance at state celebrations where she'd been little more than a white smudge on a platform. In the flesh like this she was breathtaking, like a princess in a children's book made flesh.

His mother had pulled him away as he watched King Randolf come down the castle steps to greet her. For the first time in his life he'd felt the pang of true jealousy as it dawned on him that no matter his future he'd never be able to compete with the King for her affections. Even if she wasn't already married she'd never look twice at a commoner like him. There was nothing special that set him apart from the vast majority of the Whitehaven population, and certainly nothing to turn the head of a goddess like her.

A pair of heaving breasts almost as large as the Queen's brought him back to the here and now. They belonged to what he assumed was a very angry innkeeper's wife. However despite his embarrassment, fuelled by erotic memories of his first crush and her near body-double before him, his cock began to respond in its now familiar way. While it had softened slightly after his orgasm, it started to stiffen again and expand. Silently he cursed his newfound stamina as a further wave of embarrassment washed over him. He was just about to start stammering his apologies and was trying to pull up his breeches, despite the obvious difficulties, when she interrupted him.

"Oh my God, you're huge".

She said it in hushed tones and he suddenly realised that she was staring at his cock with a mixture of fascination and awe. Almost in a trance she reached up and absentmindedly brushed at the cum on her cheek which only smeared it in further.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm glad you like it so far :)

As a writer I thrive on feedback so it's always good to know what people think about my stories. I also like to take ideas on board eg your comments about describing the Innkeepers wife in more detail.

As long as people keep reading and giving feedback I'm going to try to keep updating regularly.

A few people have asked questions about the structure as they find it a bit confusing. Essentially I've started in roughly the middle of the story. I'm going to have a few more chapters at the Inn and then flashback to the beginning to explain in lots of detail how Thomas got so big.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chapter Four

There was an awkward silence where neither of them spoke. Thomas couldn't take his eyes off her breasts while she was staring open mouthed at his cock. By this point Thomas was used to this reaction, but it never failed to boost his ego. After being so small for so long it always gave him a thrill to have women transfixed by his size.

The spell from broken by someone calling from the outside corridor.

"Hannah, Hannah? Where are you?!"

It didn't take a genius to guess from her alarmed reaction that the voice belonged to the Innkeeper. Thomas very much doubted if he was the sort of man to remain calm if he discovered the two of them together like this. Luckily Hannah still had her wits about her; putting a finger to her lips she quickly slipped inside the cubicle, shutting and latching the door behind her. It was just in time as the door of the toilets creaked open and someone, presumably her husband, entered.

The cubicle was already cramped and with two people inside there was hardly room to move. They were forced to stand directly facing one another, their faces only inches apart. As a result her voluptuous cleavage was pressed up against his chest while his cock rested against her stomach reaching up to the bottom of her breasts. They stood stock still trying not to breath.

"Hello, is anyone in here?" The door of the cubicle rattled.

It took Thomas a moment to realise that the question was addressed to him. His mouth opened and closed but no sound came out. Hannah made frantic gestures at him with her eyebrows and he finally managed to blurt out "It's occupied".

"Are you going to be long?"

Thomas felt his cock press even harder into Hannah's dress making him very aware of the cum he'd so recently shot over it.

"I...I might be some time".

The Innkeeper grunted in reply and Thomas heard him cross to the latrine on the other side of the room. Thomas offered a silent prayer under his breath that he'd finish his business quickly so he and Hannah could escape unobserved. These hopes were almost immediately dashed by the door banging and a second person entering the toilets. Thomas was trying his best to remain calm but he could feel the panic welling up inside him; he had the sudden image of the entire inn slowly filing in one by one.

"Evening John" said the newcomer.

"Evening Bill, you ain't seen Hannah have you? She went out to get that fool of a stableboy to stop shirking and attend to the horses and she hasn't come back".

During this exchange Hannah had somehow managed to squeeze her hand into the space between her and Thomas and was slowly playing with his cock, sliding the skin up and down over the large head. She gave him a quick wink obviously enjoying his discomfort as he struggled to remain silent.

"You should keep a better eye on her. I know plenty of local lads who'd love to get their hands on those big beauties of hers". If a voice could have leered this one was definitely doing it.

At that moment those breasts were pressed into Thomas's upper chest. Due to his shortness she'd only have had to be a little taller and they'd have been near suffocating him. He did his best to resist the urge to bury his face in them. Hannah's pressure on his cock had increased and she was now moving her hand up and down faster while trying not to make a sound.

"Ha, Hannah won't stray, not when she's got this to come home to".

The second voice laughed, "Careful John, you'll have someone's eye out with that".

Hannah rolled her eyes at this statement and Thomas guessed that the Innkeeper wasn't quite as well-endowed as he seemed to believe These comments seemed to spur her on though and she started to squeeze his cock harder.

Suddenly Thomas felt it, that feeling in the pit of his stomach. The change was starting to happen.