The Enchanters Apprentice

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chapter Five

Thomas had to bite the insides of his mouth to stop himself crying out as the effects of the potion took hold. Like the previous times it had happened it was pure agony and he had to grab hold of the walls of the cubicle to steady himself. He was dimly aware that somewhere in the background the Innkeeper and his friend were still talking as they left the toilets together.

"I'll send Alice to look for her, she's probably gossiping somewhere, you know what wives are like...'

As their voices faded down the corridor Thomas was finally free to let out a loud gasp as the pain intensified. It felt like every single one of his nerve endings was on fire as his organs swelled and went into overdrive, struggling to produce and process the vast amounts of hormones flooding his system. He could already feel it burning in his muscles as cells went crazy, dividing and multiplying.

"Please" he begged Hannah, "Make me cum, I need to cum really badly".

Hannah responded with a grin, mistaking his reaction as relief at not getting caught and the effects of the hand-job she'd been giving him. She clasped his cock more firmly and no longer needing to remain silent started to jack him off seriously, her hand quickly becoming a blur along the long shaft. Thomas threw back his head and groaned as she squeezed down really hard, but it still wasn't enough.

"Harder, I need it harder" he grunted, and something in his tone seemed to make her realise that it was more than just lust driving his desperation. She watched incredulously as his already rock hard cock started to expand in her hand, growing larger and thicker before her eyes. Her fingers and thumb which had previously just managed to touch were pushed apart as his girth inflated. Veins that had hitherto been near invisible bulged outwards and the skin stretched to accommodate its immense new bulk. In less that a minute it had gone from just under ten inches to nearer fifteen and counting. It looked like it belonged on a mountain troll or Orc rather than a skinny apprentice like Thomas.

He saw her mutter under her breath, but couldn't catch the words as she quickly knelt before him and began to frantically masturbate his enormous dick. He was now so big she had to use both hands to fully encircle it, and even then barely managed it. Bending forward she fixed her lips over as much of the bloated head as she could. It was far too large for her to fit it all in her mouth so she just sucked on it like a sweet treat, her tongue lashing its sensitive surface and covering it with her saliva. His vision start to blur and he knew that he was seconds away from passing the point of no return and the full transformation it would entail.

Luckily his orgasm arrived first. His entire body went rigid and he thrust forward his hips desperate for relief from the animal urge pounding in his groin. If Hannah had been expecting less cum after his first go then she was in for a surprise. If anything, thanks to her administrations and coming so close to full growth, he'd produced even more sperm than ever before as his gigantic balls struggled to pump out their contents.

The first burst caught her off guard and he saw her cheeks bulge as she struggled to swallow it all. The second burst quickly followed and this time she didn't succeed. Pulling her head back to avoid choking on it cum spilled out of her mouth as the remaining blasts hit her straight in the face. Each shot was followed by another and another and she was left coughing and gasping for air as he continued to douse her with cum.

He focused on her heaving breasts trying to find the still point of calm the way Aurora had taught him. He fought the beast within him and won, dragging himself back from the edge he'd been about to fall off and his body began to relax. Hannah still remained kneeling at his feet looking up at him in a stupor. Her face was almost completely glazed with his cum and if he didn't know better he'd have assumed that several dozen men had deposited their loads on to her. Mercifully she'd managed to shut her eyes just in time so was still able to see.

His cock, slowly returning to its normal size, drooped downwards and came to rest against her face. He noted with exhausted satisfaction that it easily stretched the full length from her chin to beyond her forehead so the sperm still seeping from it dripped down onto the back of her head.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone. I hope you've been enjoying The Enchanters Apprentice so far.

I'm currently just finishing off chapter 12 so I'm a bit ahead of myself for once.

My main problem at the moment is that I'm rubbish at coming up with fantasy names. While I've written the story without any problems there are lots of gaps where all the names should be.

What I'm hoping for are some suggestions from you guys. I've provided brief character descriptions and if anyone can provide names to go with them I'd be very grateful.

Three of Thomas friends from the Castle at Whitehaven

???? (18) Large and good natured, not very bright. In the castle guard

???? (18) Works in the kitchen. The fantasy world equivalent of a bit of a geek (even more so than Thomas)

???? (18) Prince. The Kings fourth son from his first marriage and Princess
???'s twin brother. Because he is the King's youngest son he's largely been ignored and is the butt of jokes within the castle

Castle inhabitants

???? (20s) Three princes. The heirs to the throne.

???? (30s/40s) A diplomat. Pompous and a bit full of himself

???? (18) A princess and a bit of a spoilt brat. Wilful and bit over-confident

???? (Late 20s) Female captain of the castle guards. Complete badass.

???? Various bullies and serving girls

Other

An Amazon Queen

An Elven Queen

An Orc King

The legendary leader of a Bandit gang

Timmoh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. I hope you've been enjoying The Enchanters Apprentice so far.

I'm currently just finishing off chapter 12 so I'm a bit ahead of myself for once.

My main problem at the moment is that I'm rubbish at coming up with fantasy names. While I've written the story without any problems there are lots of gaps where all the names should be.

What I'm hoping for are some suggestions from you guys. I've provided brief character descriptions and if anyone can provide names to go with them I'd be very grateful.

Three of Thomas friends from the Castle at Whitehaven

???? (18) Large and good natured, not very bright. In the castle guard - Drake

???? (18) Works in the kitchen. The fantasy world equivalent of a bit of a geek (even more so than Thomas) - Will

???? (18) Prince. The Kings fourth son from his first marriage and Princess
???'s twin brother. Because he is the King's youngest son he's largely been ignored and is the butt of jokes within the castle - Edward

Castle inhabitants

???? (20s) Three princes. The heirs to the throne. Godwin the eldest, William the 2nd and Adam the third

???? (30s/40s) A diplomat. Pompous and a bit full of himself - Morgan

???? (18) A princess and a bit of a spoilt brat. Wilful and bit over-confident - Celeste

???? (Late 20s) Female captain of the castle guards. Complete badass. -Evelynn

???? Various bullies and serving girls

Other

An Amazon Queen - Adanna

An Elven Queen - Melina

An Orc King - Grog the Smart

The legendary leader of a Bandit gang - Craven

Added some names.

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Timmoh,

Thanks for this, these are all great and I'm going to use them. The only exceptions will be Prince William the 2nd as two Wills might end up being confusing, and Prince Adam as I don't think I'd be able to write that without thinking of He-Man (and then I'd just get the giggles) ;-)

I'll start adding them into the story I've already written so far and hopefully get some more posted up soon.

Legaleagel

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As the old saying goes, ask and you shall receive. Here is the next instalment of The Enchanters Apprentice ;-)

Chapter Six

"Are you ok?" he asked with genuine concern as he helped her to her feet.

She gave him a sheepish smile, "I'll be fine, I just wasn't expecting..." She gestured in the general direction of his groin, "or this". She pointed to her cum drenched dress.

"I'm so sorry..." he began but she silenced him with a wave of her hand.

"We don't have time for any of that. If I'm not back soon John will start asking questions. He's slow witted enough but stubborn once he gets an idea in his head. I need to go upstairs, wash, and change dresses before he gets even more suspicious. However...", she paused momentarily to watch as Thomas with some difficulty began to stuff his soft, but still huge penis back into his breeches "later tonight you and I are going to have a serious talk about that. I've seen my fair share of big pricks in my time, but yours looks like it should belong on a cave troll rather than a slip of a lad like you".

Leaving him with that promise and a wink she took a peek out of the door to make sure the coast was clear and slipped out of the cubicle.

Thomas gave it a minute or so before cautiously following her. There was a cracked mirror hanging over the dirty wash basin and he was able to inspect himself. Luckily it didn't look like too much of the cum from Hannah's dress had transferred to his clothes, and they were in such a bedraggled state anyway he doubted anyone would notice. Just to be on the safe side he splashed some water on them and then left to rejoin his travelling companions.

By the time he made it back they'd already settled down at one of big dining tables by the bar. If they'd noticed his prolonged absence no one said anything and he quietly squeezed himself in next to Mallin who was in conversation with a battle-scarred dwarf about the state of the roads going North. Evelyne gave him a hard stare from the other side of the table but that was perfectly normal behaviour for her.

Settling in he could finally take stock of his surroundings. The inn wasn't that different from the White Unicorn back home. A long bar ran the length of the room and he was glad to see that the Innkeeper was safely ensconced behind it. He appeared to be bantering with some of his regulars and too drunk on his own ale to notice much else. It was a good thing too he reflected; despite being fat and out of condition, he looked like the sort of man who once he hit you, you stayed hit.

The rest of the bars patrons seemed to be mostly made up of Bede's citizens with the occasional traveller mixed in. A party of dwarves were laughing uproariously by the fire as they engaged in some sort of drinking game while a trio of elves huddled in a corner talking amongst themselves. Every so often a drunken bard tried to strike up a ballad before being shouted down by the crowd.

Mallin had already ordered for him and within a few minutes they were tucking into large bowls of stew served with plenty of crusty bread. They'd been delivered by a trio of serving girls, one of which, judging by her face and the size of her breasts was clearly Hannah's daughter. He tried his best to avoid looking at her cleavage as she bustled round the table.

He was just soaking up the last bit of stew using the last piece of bread when he spotted Hannah enter the bar. She'd washed and changed her clothes so there was no hint that anything untoward had happened. Her new dress was more revealing than the previous one though. She'd added a corset so her waist was further squeezed and her cleavage even more pronounced. The phrase 'her cup runneth over' popper into Thomas's head and he quickly suppressed it.

She exchanged a few quick words with her husband and then came over to help her daughter take the plates away. She picked up his in such a way that she had to lean over his shoulder and her breasts were hanging close to his face. Over the hubbub of conversation he just made out her quick whisper.

"Leave your door unlocked tonight".

Before he could react she had swept away. As he gaped after her he didn't spot one of the elves in the corner give him a sidelong glance. Hannah had been so quiet that even those sitting right next to Thomas hadn't caught her words. Elves however when they concentrate can hear a pin drop, even in a noisy room such as this. If Thomas had been paying attention rather than staring at her retreating rump, he might have noticed that it was the female elf from the marketplace who was once again observing him.

Greyseer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great story. You've got me very keen to find out what happens next, and somewhat curious as to what may happen if Thomas lets the change fully take him.

Keep up the great work.
Greyseer