The end of a fuckbuddy...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire,

I hope it works out for you with Frank. Sometimes one thing is moved out of the way to make more room for something much much better. I hope your jaw feels better soon as well... I just want to know what souvenirs did she take home from the "Clash of the titans"? LOL!

LOL, I don't think you can compare sex with ball games, foot, base or basket. It is an important part of the relationship, and even women who deny it to their partner obviously care about it. I have decided to rise above it and shine, after the small setback I experienced. Miss Gear-up-and-locked hasn't come after me since the run in , and I have told Steve that it's over.

Still, I don't regret our fling. The sex has been great 9 out of 10 times. But an important factor, for which I was thinking about dropping Steve sooner or later, was my slowly blooming relationship with Frank (for which I've started taking language classes). I felt bad sleeping with another man after our last christmas date.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Still, I don't regret our fling. The sex has been great 9 out of 10 times. But an important factor, for which I was thinking about dropping Steve sooner or later, was my slowly blooming relationship with Frank (for which I've started taking language classes). I felt bad sleeping with another man after our last christmas date.

If the stuff wouldn't have hit the fan, I'd tell you to keep him as a fuck buddy if all parties involved would happily agree to it (apparently his GF would not). There's nothing wrong with a bit of swinging, or even a tad bit of polyamory. I admire women that have secondary lover's with their primary partner's consent.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I have a different opnion than most on the board

Everyone has a right to make a decision on wether they want to have sex or save themselves for marriage of whatever; however if GF decided that she wanted to wait she had no right to force celibacy on her boyfriend; if he did not want to be celibite. I personally feel that the GF should have been thankful to the OP because she only wanted a fuck buddy; most women want relationships and if the OP wanted a relationship the GF would have been out on her frigid, self-righteous ass a long time ago.

I'm going to disagree, partially, with you. I'm in a similar position to Claire's young man right now. I am in a very commited, sexless relationship. My partner is unable to have a healthy sex life at this time, and may or may not ever be able to have sex with me. At the same time, my partner cannot accept a partner seeking sexual gratification outside of their commitment. I have chosen to accept this and move forward in our relationship, commiting myself to my partner, who I love very much. I really love sex, but I love my partner more. I miss sex, but I'd miss my partner more. For me, there is no sex in the world more important than our bond, and the faith we have placed in each other. Sex is not going to let me scream into the phone at the top of my lungs at 6AM because i have gotten a flat tire. Sex is not going to teach me Spanish, or Puerto Rican cooking. Sex is not going to move accross the country for the possibility that I might be interested, in it. Sex is not going to keep my darkest secrets. Sex is not going to help me through my fears. So, I have chosen. Faced with the choice between this specific person as my partner, and sex, I choose my partner. I choose. My partner cannot, and has not chosen for me. My partner simply states the conditions of their continued participation in our relationship, as do I, and we take them or leave.

Is it unfair that I have an unmet need? Absolutely. Whose fault is it? My own. But I have promises to keep. If, one day sex becomes more important to me than our life together, I guess I walk. I know I don't cheat. That much I know as an absolute.

LPD mentioned an example... something to the effect that if he liked sucking cock, but wanted to keep that a secret for the sake of a committed relationship, that would be okay. I say it isn't. Lying to her, so you can selfishly have (secretly) the exact relationship you want, denies her having exactly the relationship she wants. And she's not lying about it, which makes her right. Honesty wins. Further, she has a right to know that you are exposing her to the risk of contracting myriad diseases/infections. Sure, sure. You'll be careful, but the risk is still there, and she should not be exposed without her consent. Cheating is completely immoral, in 100% of cases, 100% of the time.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Claire, I'm sorry your young man felt it was neccesarry to feed you to the wolves as it were.

I'm in Steve's shoes now, and I've been in his G/F's position too. Well, kinda. I actually like sex. So I've never held out. I've certainly been cheated on, though, and it's a real shock! I never wanted to bring any harm to the "others" though. Who know's what my ex said to them? They knew about me, but most didn't know me. Did my ex describe me as a raving lunatic? An abuser? A cheater? Did my ex tell them we weren't sexually compatible? All would be lies, but all would garner sympathy for my ex, and justification in their minds for not thinking about my feelings and hopes. Only one of them had any commitment to me, and that was the only one I addressed. Other than that one, I dealt only with my ex about the situation, and we tried to work it out, but could not, ultimately. This poor girl, as most have already said, should have just dealt with Steve, the only one in this situation who she knew.

Now. I never went after any "others", but when I found out once that I was actually an "other", I fantasized about going to the one who was cheated on and teaming up in an elaborate revenge plot! I'm not crazy thogugh. It was just cathartic daydreaming. LOL

I hope all your bruises, and hers heal soon.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, CT is less to blame than the BF in this cheating drama but this is still bad karma.

And come on don't you find it morally clear that if CT knew the GF existed and that the GF was unaware/unapproving of the BF's sexual escapades that CT is complicit in the deceit of another human being. Not cool.

Was it worth it to now have all your neighbors think less of you, value your opinion less, or even just dislike you? Live and learn.

Honestly, I would not be interested in a woman as a GF (or a man as a friend) who behaved in this fashion.

Sex is important but to get a lil' sumthin' sumthin' doesn't have to be like an addiction driven imperative. :-(

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I have been hit by many women before..
Why do so many women think it is acceptable to hit men?
I have never raised my hand to a woman, I hardly ever even raise my voice.
what is the deal with that?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
... perpetrated by a gutless pansy who can no longer stomach the guilty conscience haunting him over his indiscretions.

It's case by case really. But this can also be about fairness. If he honestly shows her his lack of character as she would perceive it she can make a judgment as to whether or not the relationship is worthwhile given her value system.

I could extrapolate why you feel this way about 'guilt' from this post and others but that would just be speculation. :)

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmmmm, does the building have security camera video of this fight, and if so, would you please post it.

As for what the woman should have done, punching the mistress and dumping the boyfriend (and hopefully beating his ass) seem pretty appropriate

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess this thread could be a lesson for Cloudburst21 from the "Desperate Housewife" thread, also in this subsection, and teach him and others what happens if you fool around with someone involved with another person. Though on a happier note, this solved some problems for me.
(Okay, Claire--Show me watcha workin' with...:smile: !)
Maybe I should begin at the beginning. About a year ago, even before I got to know Frank, I met Steve, another guy who had the pleasure of sharing the bed with me :biggrin1:.
(Ooh, oh no you din't!!!!:smile: )
Having a fling with him was really riding the cougar cliché to the limit, he was about 20 years my junior, and he is involved with someone else, a girl around his age. His problem, which was what kept him in my bed partly, was that she refused to have sex with him, even though they were a committed couple.
(It was all that beyotch's fault. She could've given him a blow job or sumthin'.)
I didn't mind so far, obviously he was able to compartmentalize us, and since there was absolutely no danger that I fell for him, or vice versa, I saw no reason to end our sexual fling.
(Yeah, compartmentalize the sex up like Jeanne Tripplehorn does in the show, "Big Love". She divvied up the sex, too. You weren't trying to fall in love with someone else's mayne. You just wanted some hot undulatin' cock. Is that so wrong?!!!)

Until today. Or last week. Apparently he had a rush of honesty, and I guess he confessed to her, so when I opened the door last night for our date, there wasn't my young stud, but... right, his missus!
(Uh-oh, Guess who's coming to dinner...)
It wouldn't have been half as embarrassing if I hadn't been fresh out of the shower and dressed only in a bathrobe. And as locked up as missus' thighs were, as hard was the punch that she landed on me, before a wonderful screaming match started, for all my neighbors to hear. It wasn't very pleasant.
(What? No, AVON this time? I bet that wasn't pleasant.)
I've heard that some guys are turned on by the sight of two cats putting their talons into each other in a fight over him, but I don't think my neighbors like it if I exchange pleasantries like
"stuck-up girlie bitch"
(Invisibleman is shocked)
and
"sagging old slut"
(Invisibleman writes these catch phrases down to pen in his catfight noir erotica pulp novellas. Don't worry Claire you get some props.)

in the staircase. I guess if she had learned how to use a weapon, the exit could have become a messy one, but actually, I just helped her down the stairs and got her out on the sidewalk.
(That was nice of you to help that nice AVON sales rep down the stairs and to the sidewalk. I hope you gave the taxi cab driver a tip using that prepaid credit card of hers.)

However, since I have already been preparing to finalize the thing with my fuckbuddy Steve, I guess this was only the catalyzer.
(I know plenty of really nice guys named Steve but this particular Steve is a pussy. That AVON rep deserves him.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO!

Ian,

Take two demerols and put me on your IM list this evening before I beat your butt! LOL!

I guess this thread could be a lesson for Cloudburst21 from the "Desperate Housewife" thread, also in this subsection, and teach him and others what happens if you fool around with someone involved with another person. Though on a happier note, this solved some problems for me.

(Okay, Claire--Show me watcha workin' with...:smile: !)
Maybe I should begin at the beginning. About a year ago, even before I got to know Frank, I met Steve, another guy who had the pleasure of sharing the bed with me :biggrin1:.
(Ooh, oh no you din't!!!!:smile: )
Having a fling with him was really riding the cougar cliché to the limit, he was about 20 years my junior, and he is involved with someone else, a girl around his age. His problem, which was what kept him in my bed partly, was that she refused to have sex with him, even though they were a committed couple.
(It was all that beyotch's fault. She could've given him a blow job or sumthin'.)
I didn't mind so far, obviously he was able to compartmentalize us, and since there was absolutely no danger that I fell for him, or vice versa, I saw no reason to end our sexual fling.
(Yeah, compartmentalize the sex up like Jeanne Tripplehorn does in the show, "Big Love". She divvied up the sex, too. You weren't trying to fall in love with someone else's mayne. You just wanted some hot undulatin' cock. Is that so wrong?!!!)

Until today. Or last week. Apparently he had a rush of honesty, and I guess he confessed to her, so when I opened the door last night for our date, there wasn't my young stud, but... right, his missus!
(Uh-oh, Guess who's coming to dinner...)
It wouldn't have been half as embarrassing if I hadn't been fresh out of the shower and dressed only in a bathrobe. And as locked up as missus' thighs were, as hard was the punch that she landed on me, before a wonderful screaming match started, for all my neighbors to hear. It wasn't very pleasant.
(What? No, AVON this time? I bet that wasn't pleasant.)
I've heard that some guys are turned on by the sight of two cats putting their talons into each other in a fight over him, but I don't think my neighbors like it if I exchange pleasantries like
"stuck-up girlie bitch"
(Invisibleman is shocked)
and
"sagging old slut"
(Invisibleman writes these catch phrases down to pen in his catfight noir erotica pulp novellas. Don't worry Claire you get some props.)

in the staircase. I guess if she had learned how to use a weapon, the exit could have become a messy one, but actually, I just helped her down the stairs and got her out on the sidewalk.
(That was nice of you to help that nice AVON sales rep down the stairs and to the sidewalk. I hope you gave the taxi cab driver a tip using that prepaid credit card of hers.)

However, since I have already been preparing to finalize the thing with my fuckbuddy Steve, I guess this was only the catalyzer.
(I know plenty of really nice guys named Steve but this particular Steve is a pussy. That AVON rep deserves him.)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very simple. I open the door, see her, she asks whether I know Steve Namealtererd, I hesitate a second too long, and her fist kisses my jawline (left). She tries to land another hit as she calls me an "Old sagging bitch", but I deflect her arm, twist it to her back and hold it in a lock, call her a "stuck up girlish bitch" and walk her down the stairs. Unfortunately I sometimes can't assess my own strength, so I squeezed her wrists so hard it gave her some grip marks. Further pleasantries and compliments were exchanged, before I pushed her out of the front door.

Like most combat action, this took place too quickly to be really spectacular.

Thanks for your support, Invisible. You can also add "Sleazy tramp", "Dried-up lap" and "Go and get screwed, girl!!" to your book. And please know that I'd open the door to all Avon salesMEN anytime :rolleyes:

Girl,

That was just too deep for me! I can not even imagine what that must have been like....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now ,

That does make me mad.. She needs an intervention. Like I had to talk with Paul's little friend. Sometimes tranqs can be your friend...I hate when women live up to stereotypes... I hope her wrist is still feeling the burn....

Very simple. I open the door, see her, she asks whether I know Steve Namealtererd, I hesitate a second too long, and her fist kisses my jawline (left). She tries to land another hit as she calls me an "Old sagging bitch", but I deflect her arm, twist it to her back and hold it in a lock, call her a "stuck up girlish bitch" and walk her down the stairs. Unfortunately I sometimes can't assess my own strength, so I squeezed her wrists so hard it gave her some grip marks. Further pleasantries and compliments were exchanged, before I pushed her out of the front door.

Like most combat action, this took place too quickly to be really spectacular.

Thanks for your support, Invisible. You can also add "Sleazy tramp", "Dried-up lap" and "Go and get screwed, girl!!" to your book. And please know that I'd open the door to all Avon salesMEN anytime :rolleyes:

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess another question is how do you know she was denying him sex? The guy is cheating on his gf/fiance? Like his word on it is golden truth?

But damn, I love the name calling--classic.

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been hit by many women before..
Why do so many women think it is acceptable to hit men?
I have never raised my hand to a woman, I hardly ever even raise my voice.
what is the deal with that?

Probably because you are an ass and you deserved it each time