The end of a fuckbuddy...

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably because you are an ass and you deserved it each time

Not so young man.

Violence perpetrated by women against men is perhaps the most under reported crime in the UK. Police, friends and family do not take it seriously let alone fucktards on the web like you being all manly, which is precisely why so many people continue to live in isolation and shame.

This is a support group you stupid little shit or can't you understand that. Yes, I am seriously offended. And it is also a major problem in same sex relationships, so please try to think first and then write.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, I for one will not judge anyone else unless it affects me personally. Why ? Because I have done just about everything there is to do. As far as the male and his significant other ? I have found this. When you fuck me the first time, it is your fault. If you fuck me a second time, it is my fault. I have learned to never let it happen a second time. In all of my relationships, I have learned who to blame and it is usually not the one the victim blames. All relationships should have rules set at the beginning. If you don't like the rules, move on. As for your encounter with the other female. Once you realize that in that type of relationship you will one day meet this other person whether by accident or on purpose and you should be ready for the consequences of your actions. I learned that the hard way myself.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you really think of some reason other than guilt? When I was on the receiving end of such a confession, my ex and I were having a discussion about lying. About homework. All of a sudden I get a confession about four years of infidelity. A trip to my ex's minister for counseling some months later revealed that my ex had gone to the minister for advice and was told not to tell me.

"Don't confess. Only God can forgive you anyway. AlteredEgo is happier in ignorance. No, don't confess. Simply repent. Repent now. Never do it again."

But that wasn't enough. Every lie led to more and more guilt. And, finally a confession.

I've never seen a case where it wasn't guilt. Guilt does two things that I have observed:

It leads to repeating of a cycle. For example: People who feel guilty about eating get fat. Not skinny. Ever notice that?

It leads to redirection. People who feel guilty tend to confess inapropriately, or act aggressively as they either dump or attempt to conceal their shame.

Anyway, if you can think of an example of a confession like Steve's that's not about guilt, I'd like to read it.

It's case by case really. But this can also be about fairness. If he honestly shows her his lack of character as she would perceive it she can make a judgment as to whether or not the relationship is worthwhile given her value system.

I could extrapolate why you feel this way about 'guilt' from this post and others but that would just be speculation. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not so young man.

Violence perpetrated by women against men is perhaps the most under reported crime in the UK. Police, friends and family do not take it seriously let alone fucktards on the web like you being all manly, which is precisely why so many people continue to live in isolation and shame.

This is a support group you stupid little shit or can't you understand that. Yes, I am seriously offended. And it is also a major problem in same sex relationships, so please try to think first and then write.

I agree with LPD. I used to know a woman who was a domestic abuser. She'd do everything from nut-twisting to lip-busting. She'd yell, scream, manipulate, and isolate. Actually, the isolation always came first. I didn't noptice it when we were in high school and she isolated her boyfriend. Since then, she's even gone to jail for her role in domestic disputes, but the guy always goes too, sadly. Usually, she has only defensive wounds from the poor guy deflecting or grabing her wrists. He'll have a split lip, a closed eye, or worse. None of her boyfriends ever called the police, and the one she almost married, the one from high school, once told me,

"But you gotta understand, [AlteredEgo], I love her. I know she loves me, you don't know her the way I do."

Sounded just like a battered wife. Guess what? It's the same thing!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are cheats who feel neither guilt nor shame in your book?

People who are able to do something immoral without guilt. Perhaps they don't know they are doing something immoral. But wouldn't they have to have convinced themselves of that? You can't cheat without violating some kind of promise either expressed or implied.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree, because the ramifications of "cheating" are based on your moral code. If someone doesn't share your moral code, then the word cheating does not have the same connotation in a sexual context.

There are still islands and other places where it is normal (perfectly moral) for wives to sleep with visitors. The husbands don't get jealous, they just don't have a culture of sexual monogamy and I can think of very good arguments why that is beneficial to the human psyche.

The issue is doing something without consent, either explicit or implied. I will also argue that an acceptance f your type of cheating can be implied. I have a friend whose cousin's husband was cheating behind her back. She knew perfectly well, but her attitude rather sadly was at least it keeps him from pestering me.

I still find it a dubious position to demand abstinence. Is oral and manual OK? but penetration a big no no? It doesn't make sense to me in a human sexual context.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess another question is how do you know she was denying him sex? The guy is cheating on his gf/fiance? Like his word on it is golden truth?

But damn, I love the name calling--classic.

Well, that is the question, isn't it? He could have lied like a pro, probably. Maybe they are having sex, but he's simply bored. Maybe he wanted to put me at ease and give me the feeling of doing something good. Since horny early-20s seem to have a never-quitting libido, that may only be weak evidence, but considering how hungry he went at sex when we met, I think she really wouldn't give him a good piece of pussy. But then, considering what words she used, she hasn't been so far away from the sex. I mean, she was swearing like someone who knows exactly what sex is about.

And maybe I should add, her uppercut was a pro's. I think she has some martial arts experience, but I prefer to rely on my CQB techniques. Aren't as elegant and cunning as a black-belt karate champion's, but they work.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree, because the ramifications of "cheating" are based on your moral code. If someone doesn't share your moral code, then the word cheating does not have the same connotation in a sexual context.

There are still islands and other places where it is normal (perfectly moral) for wives to sleep with visitors. The husbands don't get jealous, they just don't have a culture of sexual monogamy and I can think of very good arguments why that is beneficial to the human psyche.

The issue is doing something without consent, either explicit or implied. I will also argue that an acceptance f your type of cheating can be implied. I have a friend whose cousin's husband was cheating behind her back. She knew perfectly well, but her attitude rather sadly was at least it keeps him from pestering me.

I still find it a dubious position to demand abstinence. Is oral and manual OK? but penetration a big no no? It doesn't make sense to me in a human sexual context.

I do see what you are saying, I really do. But your example is arbitrary. Obviously, in such a culture as you describe, the partners have already consented to each other that the wife will entertain their visitors sexually. There can be no cheating, no violation and no wrongdoing in not being monogamous unless the partners have agreed to a monogamous relationship.

In my case, we have expressly agreed to both be completely monogamous. We do not have any sexual contact at all. My partner is completely damaged in that department, and completely emotionally unable to respond to me sexually at this time. We tried for a while, but the panic attacks got worse, and now we don't try anymore.

When we got together, we clearly defined for each other what we wanted from each other over the span of a few days and nights. Staying together means that we have accepted each others terms and conditions. And I am commited to my promises. This is what commitment means! It means I honor my word, even when it hurts, even when it's frustrating, even when it feels unfair, even when the alternatives are easier. It means I don't abandon my promises because it's no longer convenient to keep them. It means I turn to my friends for support, my creator for support and continue to keep my word as best I can.

That's something simple I learned in kindergarten. Keep your word. It just doesn't get much simpler than that. That's the only morality I'm talking about. I don't think monogamy is the only moral way to have relations. I never even implied that that was my view.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't agree more about consent.

However where people talk less, there is a problem that one can adopt received morality without question and without knowing yourself.

Expectations are that everyone will accept the moral status quo - its comfy and makes us feel warm and good about ourselves.

But I think the reality shocks some people when they realise that it isn't them when they have more experience to be this monogamous being.

If I was your partner and in the same predicament and I said, it's OK you are a sexual being, please go and satisfy that side of you with my consent. Would you? If you knew I meant that but couldn't say it. Would you?

Steve it seems, for all his being spineless, was capable of having a fuckbuddy. That's what fuckbuddies are, no strings attached, if you want three or four, then I need to be OK with that, otherwise I am not really the fuckbuddy type.

If you try to commit to something that you are not, you'll disappoint at least two people, even though you may have the best intentions. The road to hell etc.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Can you really think of some reason other than guilt?

Are you asking about real life anecdotal evidence?

Otherwise a cheater could be offering a partner a choice to continue a relationship despite a failing of trust on his/her part. The cheater may purposely be trying to hurt the non-cheater. The cheater may have caught a disease and needs to tell the non-cheater. The cheater is being black mailed and confesses for strategic reasons. The cheater thinks he is going to be caught for whatever reason and decides for strategic reasons to confess. The cheater is getting back at a partner who cheated first. The cheater is pregnant or the other mistress is pregnant and child support will be an issue. The cheater confesses by a slip of the tongue that leads to pointed questions and the cheater can't pass the lie detector test. The cheater talks in his/her sleep. The cheater confesses to cheating when in fact he/she never did cheat. The cheater confesses in order to get out of the relationship. The cheater confesses in order to out themselves as gay/lesbian/swinger/bi. The cheater confesses in order to get the partner to enter into sexual lifestyles. The cheater could confess in order to get out of more severe accusations.

Really I'm running out of ideas but could probably force a half dozen more out.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
What are cheats who feel neither guilt nor shame in your book?

If "cheat" is the given then the "cheats" are not immoral but rather amoral if they feel no guilt or shame.

An immoral person possibly could experience guilt and shame but an amoral person somehow probably doesn't. This "a" thing seems to get us back to a previous thread :)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

I in a part agree with you about not tolerating a sexless relationship. But you come across from the posts I've read of yours as a sex addict. Are you? Others talk like fantasy sex addicts here, though they too may be real addicts.

Have you had any ramifications from practicing an actual indescriminate sex life? Any lifelong STD's you are dealing with? What is the STD prevalence in swinger circles? Is there a study on that?

You know there are real valid reasons for why people limit their sexuality. That is not necessarily a bad thing for them.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That story is why I'm trying to stay away from married and involved women. I don't like all the hassle and if you get caught well there you see what happens, right? Doesn't mean the sex isn't totally hot though. At least you had some fun, girl.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> You know there are real valid reasons for why people limit their sexuality. That is not necessarily a bad thing for them.

Yes, there are valid reasons to limit your sexuality, to avoid having sex, and also for missing sex drive. However, if someone has one of these limitations, he or she should really consider whether his or her partner plays along. If both are consenting on skipping the sexual matters of a relationship, they can still be happy, even though I can't imagine that for myself. The thing is, if the partner can't do without sex, there is the present danger that he strays. And I think before this happens, both should re-consider their relationship.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This story has a late postlude, let me quote an e-mail I just received.

A MAN WHO CAN'T KEEP HIS MOUTH SHOULD WHILE HE BETTER WOULD said:
Hi Claire!

I have just been to your apt and I saw you don't live there any longer. In case it interests you: (DEL) and I broke up. If you are still into having a few hot sex dates, tell me where you are.

Looking forward!
Steve

I don't think I will answer that. Becoming a sex substitute with someone who ratted me out at the very first opportunity is beneath me, even if I had helped him cheating on his girlfriend. But replacing her now as she's obviously finally through with him isn't anything I need to be.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, let me apologize for the language to Claire and the rest of the ladies...

What a spineless bastard. OK, so maybe it was just sex with you two, but excuse me? Where is the respect. Because this flipping weasel used you in some way to get sex out of his woman (and yes I am sure that is probably why he "confessed"), now that the relationship has gone Pete Tong, he thinks he can pull you out of the closet like a discarded toy?

FUCK HIM IN HIS EAR!!! What a moron. Guys like this really piss me off. I have NO sympathy for him. Let's hope his penis meets with a bad run in with a meat grinder.

You go Claire!! Stand your ground. You are SO much better than this loser.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well how bout me? I'm not cheatin or trying to stir up any drama...
I just wanna fuck. You cool with that babes?
I'm cool with it!:biggrin1:

This story has a late postlude, let me quote an e-mail I just received. OMG! What a butthead!
I don't think I will answer that. Becoming a sex substitute with someone who ratted me out at the very first opportunity is beneath me, even if I had helped him cheating on his girlfriend. But replacing her now as she's obviously finally through with him isn't anything I need to be.
You are a phenomenal woman and lightyears better than that boy. I refuse to call him a man because his actions prove he is not.

OK, let me apologize for the language to Claire and the rest of the ladies... Apology accepted. What a spineless bastard. Yup. OK, so maybe it was just sex with you two, but excuse me? Where is the respect. Because this flipping weasel used you in some way to get sex out of his woman (and yes I am sure that is probably why he "confessed"), now that the relationship has gone Pete Tong, he thinks he can pull you out of the closet like a discarded toy? Sounds like that was his plan.:mad: FUCK HIM IN HIS EAR!!! What a moron. Guys like this really piss me off. I have NO sympathy for him. You go Claire!! Stand your ground. You are SO much better than this loser.

Claire Talon like many of the real women here is amazing on many levels. I suspect this is why he wants to get back with her.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Claire,

Isn't it kind of flattering that a 20 year younger hot stud comes begging to you for steamy sex? I'm just suprised that he would drop by your old place unannounced and think you would be "available".

Nah, I wouldn't return the email either but I'd be secretly smug.