The end of a fuckbuddy...

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weasels are the most pathetic sort of fuck. They're good at sex b/c they're not good at Life.

Interesting thread, tho! I would have never read it if you hadn't updated with oh boy's email, so...

Thanks, Steve!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are so right NJ. Claire, as with all the real ladies on this forum, is a really sweet lady and this guy just doesn't get it, nor will he ever get that again. You don't treat a lady like that. If this is what he wants? Give him $20 and point him downtown. He can get a mediocre blowjob or a diseased ride for that.

And that is good enough for him.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries, I won't start anything with him. If for no other reason, then for the one that I'm in a happy relationship with another man now, someone I didn't have to teach the tricks of good sex first :wink:.

I appreciate in someway that he had tried to show up at my former apartment without exploring his options through mail first. At least that is what I think I know, could be that it was probably just a trick, and this mail was exploring the options.

Whatever, I find it flattering that I have had the attention of a guy 20 years younger than myself, but I don't need to be put on a siding, and be re-serviced a few months later. Also, he made himself pretty scarce after my run-in with his girlfriend.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No worries, I won't start anything with him. If for no other reason, then for the one that I'm in a happy relationship with another man now, someone I didn't have to teach the tricks of good sex first :wink:.

I appreciate in someway that he had tried to show up at my former apartment without exploring his options through mail first. At least that is what I think I know, could be that it was probably just a trick, and this mail was exploring the options.

Whatever, I find it flattering that I have had the attention of a guy 20 years younger than myself, but I don't need to be put on a siding, and be re-serviced a few months later. Also, he made himself pretty scarce after my run-in with his girlfriend.

Since you live in Puget Sound, I owe you a bottle of Vueve to toast your new found independence Claire. there are too many good single guys up here for you NOT to get one. And I bet he'll be younger and love you for YOU!

Cheers babe!:smile: