Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So cocksizecontest.com has come to an end. As an early adopter and committed user (I was @DRAKEY over there) I'm so sad to see it's over. I met some awesome guys there (some in person, others not, some maybe yet to come?) and had a blast.

Still, nothing lasts forever, especially a little site run by one guy surviving on nothing but user donations and some volunteer helpers. We all knew it had to end one day, I'm just so sad it had to be now.

Anyway, feel free to treat this thread as a place to commiserate, or to stay in touch, share the good times, or even (deep breath) discuss resurrection.

RIP cocksizecontest

x drakey

Reactions: curiousfireman

Actually it’s a pity.
Anyone knows any other similar website?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to check out
So cocksizecontest.com has come to an end. As an early adopter and committed user (I was @DRAKEY over there) I'm so sad to see it's over. I met some awesome guys there (some in person, others not, some maybe yet to come?) and had a blast.

Still, nothing lasts forever, especially a little site run by one guy surviving on nothing but user donations and some volunteer helpers. We all knew it had to end one day, I'm just so sad it had to be now.

Anyway, feel free to treat this thread as a place to commiserate, or to stay in touch, share the good times, or even (deep breath) discuss resurrection.

RIP cocksizecontest

x drakey

I used to check out ratearod and ratemyschlong. They were fun too.

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wasn't active there for quite a while. Found them to be very nitpicking with the verification pics. Still - the idea behind it all was brilliant and I am sad to hear that this era has passed.
I agree 100% re the nit picking!!

daskip

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah too nit picky.
I tried quite a few times with the pics. Because my cock has a pretty thick lower cavern, I could never pass the girth test requirements of 40% or something of the tape visible :-/

Reactions: MateHung

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just imagine if LPSG had the all of sorts of rules like CSC. Yeah, LPSG would eventually have to close down too. Sure there are a lot of catfish here on LPSG, but having too many rules like CSC had can really kill the fun of a site.

Reactions: MateHung

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't active there for quite a while. Found them to be very nitpicking with the verification pics. Still - the idea behind it all was brilliant and I am sad to hear that this era has passed.

SAME! I joined early. Had pics approved. Then was asked to resubmit, and could never get those approved...Loved the idea, wish it had worked out better...