Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
this story is a spin off from my story "the legend of the biggerstaff" but dont worry you dont have to read it to get into this story, its a spin off, the previous story is merely a jumping off point :)

I was speedily reaching my final year at school and the whole of the big dick club had met sean biggerstaff (founding member of the big boys club not to mention the biggest on record) who was working at our school as a maths teacher, hed beed teaching us all the tricks he had up his sleeve and regaled us with his many adventures during his time at the school and between his graduation and now

"hey Matt can i see you in my office please" Mr Biggerstaff said in his best teacher student way, we has to keep up appearances for the sake of his job

i entered his office and sat down, i remembered last time he had called me into his office, it had taken 2 hours of sucking to finally milk those fat balls of his.

"theres a new student starting next week and i want you to keep him company, show him round campus, help him make new friends" he smiled

i must have looked dissapointed "oh dear, were you hoping i was going to mess around with you?"

i nodded but shrugged and went to leave, as i did i heard the lock click in the door, a belt buckle being undone and a fly being lowered

"well then, get to work!" he smirked waggling his 11 and a half inch beer can cock at me

the next week i waited at the gates, not wanting to be late for lessons, waiting for Larry "erm are you Matt?"

i turned, i dont know what i expected to see when i turned but it certainly wasnt what i got, picture in your head a nerd, that was larry, he was short, thin, pale, greasy messed up hair, pimples, NHS glasses, braces the poor bastard i thought, i could sympathise, i mean we all go through that rough patch to find ourselves as we grow up

i smiled my warmest smile "welcome to the academy larry, for the next week i will be your guide"

as we walked down the halls mr biggerstaff opened his door smiling wide "larry, so good to see you, i hope matt is treating you well"

"yes very" larry smiled pushing his glasses up his nose

"come and see me later for your first tutorial" he smiled returning to his room as larry and i rushed off to first class, French

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B_er

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Larry had a tutorial with Mr Biggerstaff everyday after school, i was curious as to why since every other kid was seen once a week maybe once a fortnight if they needed very little guidance, but figured it was a new procedure or maybe he was concerned that larry would be bullied for being a nerd?

by the end of the week i had learned larry was an only child, living with his mother having never met his father, he was very isolated as a kid so he would just study hard to help give his mother a better life

"thats sweet larry" i smiled when he told me "it can be rough being in a single parent house, its just me my mum and my 2 sisters in my house"

i also learnt larry couldnt do gym with the rest of us, he wouldnt say why but when coach was told he never looked at larry again, not in a "your not my student so i dont care" kind of way but in a scared kind of way

"i go running in my free time anyway" larry said when i asked how he was going to keep fit

"matt" larry asked one day as we sat in the library studying

"yeah?" i asked looking up from my copy of "a midsummer nights dream"

"we are friends now arent we?" asked larry

"i guess" i smiled

"ok" larry said looking back at his book

"this is interesting" larry said pausing

"what is?" i asked

"he handed me the book" and excused himself to go to the bathroom

inside the book was a handwritten note

"never judge a book by its cover, SB"

i looked up, confused

the library was empty

larry came back and sat down

"let me ask you a question matt, friend to friend" he smiled, a smile that was laced with wicked thoughts, i didnt know what was going on, but i fet at ease, afterall i was with larry, what was he going to do quote the encyclopedia at me?

"ok" i said smiling

"how can you tell if a guy is hung? larry asked, this question caught me off guard but was ofcourse one of my specialties

"hmmmm good question" i said pondering, "some guys think its all about shoe size, some say its the size of a guys hands, some say its the size of a guys nose, my friend maria thinks its all about how the guy walks"

"walk?" larry laughed

"yeah, see if you walk feet out and wide that means the guys hung, if he walks feet pointing in, legs close together, hes got a small one" i said laughing, i had to agree it was an absurd theory

"hmmm so with size 6 feet, small hands and a button nose, that means i must be tiny?" he asked

"if the theories are to be believed" i said smiling

"hmm" larry pondered, shifting in his seat, "what if i told you all those theories were wrong except for one....."

"go on" i said leaning in close

"well you may have noticed matt, i walk very bow legged, its not out of choice i assure you but necessity, and the other one is, the bigger the nerd the bigger the cock" he smirked, all awkwardness leaving his face, dont get me wrong he was still a full blown nerd but now he seemed to have found an air of confidence in confiding these facts to me

"i feel like i should confess something to you" larry said sitting back "mr Biggerstaff has been a friend of my families for years, see my dad had a reputation back home for turning women into completely depraved sizequeens, after i was born mum searched and searched for another cock that came even close to my father, and she found mr biggerstaff, over the years hes told me all about your little club" he emphasised little with a smirk "i didnt realise til monday what his plans were"

i sat on the edge of my seat

"see Mr Biggerstaff used to take me swimming and he noticed one day i was looking fairly hefty, he took me to one side to explain erections in the showers are ok, when i told him i was soft he appeared to be awe struck, so when i started monday he trained me to step into his shoes as the leader and biggest member of the group"

"you cant be that big, ive never noticed a bulge in you slacks!" i said scoffing nervously

he stood and snaking down his leg was a pretty hefty bulge "well it looks like i do now doesnt it Bull" he smiled he reached into his pockets and pulled out some fabric "a jock strap, never leave home with out it!" he tossed it at me, "30 inch waist, xl pouch" read the label

"see i always thought the other kids were just small when i was growing up, they were late bloomers if you will, it was only when i started here i realised actually i am fucking huge and they are average" he laughed

"get the ruler out" he said menacingly "i know you want to"

i got it out and handed it to him, "just as sean said, theres his mark there, how big are you matt?" he asked tossing me the ruler, i pointed to the 9 inches mark and he laughed, "im just under that soft!" he laughed

slowly he undid his belt and unbuttoned his fly, with each button more and more was revealed, first a big bush of brown pubes, then the root of what appeared to be a very fat dick, still more and more shaft was revealed with the last button there still apeared to be miles and miles to go

slowly larry lowered his trousers "so matt, this is average" he said stopping his trousers at the 7 inch mark, his cock was pulsing, it apeared to be white and smooth just like the rest of him, and still fat as fuck "this is you" he said revealing another 2 inches "Mr Biggerstaf" he said stopping at about 11.5 inches "fuck there seems to be more cock he sniggered seeing my shocked
expression, with that he dropped his trousers completely, his cock bobbing with the force, it was so big it just hanged there, above a set of hefty hangers, i was speechless

"i get that reaction alot these days" larry sniggered, "now matt, why dont you measure it for me?"

i knelt shaking i grabbed his cock from about mid point and lifted it, it felt heavy and hot as fire in my hands

"dont be scared" larry said "it doesnt bite"

i placed the ruler next to larrys tower and saw he was 2 inches bigger than the biggerstaff, "fuck your 13 and a half inches" i muttered
"and as fat as a salami!" larry smirked "think you can handle it?" he asked smacking me with his cock hard across the face

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: laptoper and B_er

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I looked around scared we would be caught

"I bribed the librarian to lock up and go on a long lunch"

This guy had thought of everything

He grabbed a marker and wrote LJ next to the 13.5 mark, now down to business

He aimed the head of his cock at my mouth, it looked angry and intmidating, I thought having been used to mr bigger staffs cock I'd be more than prepared for this challenge, but I felt my butt tighten, I was relieved mr bigger staff had pounded me earlier, had he known the challenge I faced?

I sucked Larrys cock tentatively he groaned tugging at my hair putting more of his fat cock in my mouth, my jaw ached but I didn't care I ran my hand up the expansive shaft bellow, it was smooth with a faint maze of veins showing under the surface, it was white like milk the head purple

Larrys reached past me and slapped my ass

"Mr bigger staff was right, you have a real nice ass!"

I jumped in shock Larrys hands were no longer weak and timid but firm, conquering

I squeezed his balls fuck they felt so heavy, masculine and smooth, he clearly shaved them

I felt something thick ooze out if his cock, I pulled off "shucks you came?"

He laughed squeezing his cock from base to tip, more oozed out, "that's my pre!"

I licked it from the tip, it tasted like pure bottled masculinity, even better than mister bs

He got some lube out

You know what you must do to stay in the group

I did and I felt aroused, and terrified

I removed my trousers and pants and bent over the desk

Larrys knelt spreading my cheeks "mmmm nice" he moaned licking and kissing my hole, until now I had felt stretched out, looking back at Larrys hard angry cock I felt like a virgin

He stood smearing lube on his cock and my ass and lined up

I took a deep breath in and let it out as he pushed in

"I thought Sean loosened you up?" Larrys hissed

"He did!" I groaned, I could swear I could hear my ass rip

Inch by inch slipped in, it hurt like fuck, thank god I'm a bit of a sadist

With a gasp I felt Larrys hips against me, I had done it!

Larrys groaned his cock throbbing

"Ready sir" he said not looking at me, I turned forward, in walked mr biggerstaff his cock out

"Sir?"

"I'm here to keep you quiet" he smirked placing his cock at my lips I sucked him hungrily, moaning as Larry began to slowly thrust in and out, I was delirious

"I think he's ready" Sean said, his hands firmly on my head

Ready for what I wondered

I didn't wonder for long as Larry went from first to fifth gear, pounding me in hard aggressive strokes, his balls smacking me hard

"That's it, good man Larry!" Sean praised, his own cock oozing pre down my throat

I moaned round Sean's staff my whole body on fire, I shot hard onto the desk, Larry groaned feeling my ass pulse round him

"Did he just?" Larry asked glancing beneath me

Sean nodded "without touching his cock, your a pro!"

Larry beamed at the praise pulling out he wanked his cock

Sean did the same I rolled onto my back ready for it

The pair stood side by side, with a grunt Sean came coating my chest in cum

Seconds later Larry shot covering my abdomen and crotch

We all panted in exhausted pleasure, somehow I knew Larry would fit right in!

THE END

Reactions: B_er