The Equation

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am engineering major, so I'm obsessed with math and science, hence I derived an equation for penis size.
and it goes a little something like this: y=log(x^27)-10.16, where x is shoe size, american and y is lenth in centimeters.

I can't even figure out how to work a scientific calculator.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it doesn't take into account any PE done, or any fat that consumes the base and theres always noise on the graph.
if you've got a computer, you've got a sci calculator. open the calculator and switch the view to scientific (mac or pc).
ok what you do is take your US shoe size and push ^ then push 27 and hit enter. then hit log then subtract 10.16 and that's your answer.

if you've got a graphing calculator; hit log then your shoe size then hit ^27, then hit close parenthesis {this --> ) }, then hit-10.16. and push enter.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My calculator doesn't have a 'log' button. I guess I studied too much history and philosophy. Log tables off the net look very scary! :eek:

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My calculator doesn't have a 'log' button. I guess I studied too much history and philosophy. Log tables off the net look very scary! :eek:

then its either an elementary school calculator, or it's a financial calculator :sad:
i actually have a passion for calculators. financial ones are for business majors, hence they suck.

Umm, just how do you press the buttons? How would I enter the equation? If I press log at the beginning it just errors. If I try to put an open paren in then it does the same. The ^ I don't understand at all. Help.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of you are using Windows, right?

Start > Programs > Accessories > Calculator

Once it's open, from the menu bar select View > Scientific

Enter your shoe size. Hit the x^y button, then enter 27 and hit Enter (or =), then hit the log button. The rest should be self-evident.

BTW, the result was within a quarter inch of my length...then again, it isn't my length that's particularly impressive. :wink:

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the results are accurate for me!! well, it depends. i wear shoe size 10 and 11, but mostly 10, and i got 16.4 cm, or 6.5 inches, as a result. however, with shoe size 11, i got 17.95 (cm) or 7.0669291 inches. my cock is actually 7 - 7.2 inches long (i just always say 7 to round down). i have no idea what a 'log' is, but this is very impressive.