The Euro Quiz

D

deleted3782

Tip of the week: sleep with more ex-Yugoslavians. :rolleyes:

Funny you say that...not too long ago, that was indeed a goal of mine. :cool:

142/144 Latvia is on top? no wait... I'm confused

Dudes...Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania...they are alphabetical from top to bottom! How much easier can they be? I want to hear no more of this Baltic bashing. :mad:

*returns to soliciting funds for exwhysee's big European vacation*

D

deleted3782

Perfect score! Only because I mastered the Balkans in planning my upcoming visit there...

I got 41! :lame: And i even used one of my sisters to help me cheat,lol.I suck at geography.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

I messed up Serbia and Bosnia/Herzogovina

Also, Russia (Kaliningrad)...I new where it was, but clicked on Russia (didn't read carefully).

No clue were San Marino was...

Malta and Cyprus (knew the general area), but didn't know Cyprus was that far East.

I am very proud of myself. I know me Europe.:biggrin1:

D_Abraham Slinkin

Account Disabled
Media
144, perfect score :p
although I noticed an error on that quiz/map. It suggest that Kosovo is an independent country, when in fact it is part of Serbia. Just because a group of extremists ethnically cleanse a part of a country and then break away doesn't mean it is an independent country. If it did, the world would have thousands of countries.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
138/144
I fucked up Russian and Russia/Kalingrad!
That`s the same country! not my fault!
And I clicked accidently between Moldova and Romania when Romania came out as a question! I know where Romania is, I live like 60 miles from the border! DAMNIT!
I don`t think I had more mistakes.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the Balkin Penn. screwed me up, so my first got was 104 (ok so I also have some pain pills for my back in the system so I'm going to give myself a 12 point handicap, as I'm lucky to be able to hold my eyes open let along do anything that requires much more than a simple bob up and down lol)