The Ever-Flexible Erection

D_Carpentier Corsette

Just Browsing
Media
Realized i posted this in the wrong section... So here it is revamped. My penis is about 8.5x4.75. Now here's the thing, when I am hard, I can bend my penis. Literally bend it midshaft (heck anywhere really) to a 90 degree angle without any pain. I feel hard, but it bends. I feel like with how flexible my penis is, that I must have room for gains obviously. I have amazing erection quality. It stands straight up from my body even at it's length and i kegal nonstop out of habit. One last note, and maybe all men are like this, but if I follow my shaft down under my testicles toward my anus, the shaft increases in size dramatically. Between my legs, it must be about 6 inches in girth. I've always questioned if all men were like that. Anyways, any opinions are appreciated. I'm not sure how "normal" this flexibility is, and if possible, I would like to end it. Thanks!

Last edited:

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd be careful about bending it when hard. Apart from the more extreme risk of penis fracture, you could be increasing the chances of developing Peyronie's Disease (a permanent bend) at some stage in your life.

And yeah, my internal penis is nice and thick too. You should check out some more guys, the perineum is an often-overlooked erogenous zone. :wink:

D_Carpentier Corsette

Just Browsing
Media
consider showing it to us as it is a kind of phenomen... btw it is a natural thing that it bends and it is due to your girth..very poor for your large length..

This may sound stupid, but with my very small girth, is there anything I can do to fix the bending? I've always known I had poor girth, but I'm wondering if maybe I should see a doctor? I'll upload a photo when I get the chance. And to those talking about penile fractures... If it were going to fracture, it would have already. Most of the time that it bends, it is not intentional.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
This may sound stupid, but with my very small girth, is there anything I can do to fix the bending? I've always known I had poor girth, but I'm wondering if maybe I should see a doctor? I'll upload a photo when I get the chance. And to those talking about penile fractures... If it were going to fracture, it would have already. Most of the time that it bends, it is not intentional.

no boy don't worry about penis fracture..if it bend than itsn't going to break at all... a way to fix poor girth could be increasing girth :D but though it could sound so simple it could take much time and it is a bit dangerous as it involves Penis Enlargment exercises... jelquing in particular and only focused on girth gain..in the forum on Penis enlargment you can find it all... I 've read somewhere about a theory stating that length/girth should be less than 1,32 to have a strong hard on else you have a flexible one and it's natural beacuse if it wasn't so the thin cylinder that is your penis could break under a pressure... the more the length the more the girth to get a strong cyclinder..this is way long penis are usually thicker than average too... it all is in proportion altough not everytime..I hope my english was understandable