the ever-lovin G-SPOT

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sketcher, Jun 5, 2005.

1. sketcher

sketcher Active Member

Albums:
    If we could beg off cock-talk for abit, what can you women tell us about the g-spot? is it merelty a figment of sensationalist sex-journalism or is it, as some suggest, a 3rd orgasmic dimension? my experience in this area is limited but slowly deepening. I tried the index finger "come hither" thing with um...curious results the other night. either I'm not the lover I think I am (men like to belive they are great lovers AND great drivers...when the truth is most of us are average at best at both), or this is some deep-ass bullshit. Please enlighten me.

thx,

L

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Hey babe, good to see you around. I am sad to see that so many men know so little about female anatomy, although the same is also true on how little women know about men. The g-spot is definitely real, unfortunately remains fairly mysterious because it is not located in the exact same spot for every woman. If you talk to a dozen of your male friends, you'll find that they all like their cock stroked a little differently because they are sensitive in different areas, and the same is true of women. Nothing frustrates me more than reading in some seemingly authoritative place how "all women like xyz" or "the g-spot is located exactly two inches in and to the left" or whatever. That's like saying all dicks are 5.5 inches and need to be stimulated exactly the same way.

Because most researchers are men, they set out to prove a notion they already believe rather than finding out "what's out there". Precious little research has been done to discover anything, and some will deny the existance of a g-spot or claim that female ejaculation isn't real. Try telling THAT to a woman who experiences it, like me! Persistance and searching will eventually yeild the results you seek, and don't feel bad if it takes a while. Believe me, your g/f hasn't found it herself or she'd be able to help you more. I was into my 30's and had been celibate for several years (therefore masturbating a LOT) before I found mine. Since then I have searched several times to get medically sound information about the g-spot and female ejacualtion, and am always disappointed and the poor quality of information available and the silliness of many of the studies. Most are very home-remedy-new-age sounding garbage that would make me doubt their existance as well, had I not been doing it myself.

My best suggestion is to do what you normally do to get her off manually, but while she's orgasming, continue the stimulation but go a little deeper. It's important to wait until after she is climaxing as she will open up more. You may have to slow down the speed and forcefulness a little, but push her to continue at the same level of intensity. During this time, it is the easiest for a woman to orgasm vaginally if she has not before, then she'll be able to feel the difference between that and a clitoral orgasm and be able to identify the inner muscles that bring her the most pleasure. The more you experiment, the better she'll get at identifying the feelings. Be patient, persistant, but mostly be sure to keep it fun. If she feels pressured to produce, I think any results will be evasive, think about how much you hate to be told to come. Remember also that she probably has no idea how to help you if she hasn't found it herself, women are not taught that it's okay to experiment. One of the things I've heard most often from women friends is that the feeling makes them feel like they're going to pee so they pull back, not wanting to gross out their partner. I've actually had partners myself who have thought that, but it's quite a different thing altogether.
    I'd tell her if she feels like she's going to pee, it's okay to let go- she's probably on her way to acheiving the best orgasms of her life.

Good luck and have fun hunting!

3. jonb

Gold Member

The G-spot's real. However, it's important to note that every woman's different, and she might not even be the same one day as she is the next.

4. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

What I thought was my g-spot may have actually been my cervix, so I have no idea where it is but do believe it's real.

5. wonderland

wonderland Member

The G spot is real. I have the most incredible orgasms when it is stinmulated. It is different than clitoral orgamsm. Takes some time to find if she is not sure herself where it is. But that is half the fun.

6. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Whether the G spot is real or not is not really a question. Because technically it is. Whether all women can experience a vaginal orgasm from it's stimulation, I think that is a complex question.

For years I've been interested in this particular area of a womans anatomy, and just like Madame Zora said I found that the G spot definitely exists. Basically since men and women share the same anatomy while in the womb our genitals change into what they are now as we grow within the womb and then outside of the womb. But the basic ingredients that make up what I have between my legs and what my GF has are the same. So therefore a woman does have the same areas of the male anatomy within her, just vastly underdeveloped.

Some say that the G spot is therefore the remainder of what is left of the female prostate. In men the prostate is responsible for the fluid that sperm travel in. In men these secretions help sperm survive in the harsh conditions of the vagina, but in a womens anotmy they are useless.

However in women this area is only felt if it is 1) still developed enough to be felt at all, and 2) only when a woman is very excited, because then this female prostate fills with fluid.

However most women do have the area, and it can be felt once she is properly stimulated. And like Madame Zora said, she will feel like she has to pee, because since the area runs along with the urethra you have to stimulate the same area(instead of a spot) and it can be a bit confusing as far as sensations are concerned.

In either case if you do manage to find it with the come hither technique, the rewards can be staggering.

7. OldLady

OldLady New Member

Years ago, I had the most amazing orgasm which I realized much, much later (literally years after the fact) that it was a G-spot orgasm. When it was happening, I had absolutely no idea what the heck was going on, but it was fabulous. We were doing something different at that point and I don't really know what happened, but afterwards the bed was soaked and it was pretty embarrassing. It seemed like I had pee'd, but it was urine.

Wish I could try that again, now that I know what it was.

8. Kat

Kat Member

Oh yes the g-spot is real!!! For me it is an integral part of having sex. I actually have a fairly distinct area that I can feel and consider my g-spot...about 2-3 inches deep on the front portion of my vagina (seems to be the most common area). When my husband rubs there with his fingers I get very intense orgasms which are associated with ejaculations. There is a LOT of fluid involved! I think Madame Z had some great advice and insights into the g-spot and female ejaculation. There really is little if any good information out there on either of these...particularly FE.

kat

9. stimey

stimey New Member

Albums:
    Ladies,
    Appreciate your help here. There is plenty of male ignorance when it comes to the female anatomy (and I'm the son of a gynecologist-- shame on me). After trying for years you win some and you lsoe some, it all depends on how long you get to know your partner. Thanks again.

S

Draft saved Draft deleted