The Evil Genie game

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Granted - You now look like Don Knotts in drag with wings... but you have a nice rack! I wish I had the entire Red Sox roster as personal servants.
Wish granted but all they do is fuck your gardener, maid, and chauffer. They have no sexual interest in you and don't even give you all your phone messages.

I wish x704 would move to Georgia and be my boitoi. :wink:

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[/b][/color][/size][/font]Wish granted but all they do is fuck your gardener, maid, and chauffer. They have no sexual interest in you and don't even give you all your phone messages.

I wish x704 would move to Georgia and be my boitoi. :wink:

Wish Granted...... x704 moves to Georgia and changes teams for you and swears to be your eternal boi toi........... only after meeting him you realise he is unfortunately not at all your type but seeing the adoring look in his eyes you can't bring yourself to to tell him and bring his world crashing down so you spend the rest of your life with him and every-night in bed when he tell you how much he adores you and how you are his world you push back the tears as your heart break a little more.

I wish all the male celebrities i have ever dreamed of would pose full frontal for an artsy calander for charity

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I wish all the male celebrities i have ever dreamed of would pose full frontal for an artsy calander for charity
wish granted: only its so fuckin expensive that you cant afford it , and its not released on the internet.

I just wish I could sleep as long as I want ONE Monday.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Granted, krispie, but the folks at work quickly get tired of you being a jerk off.

I wish I had the power to overcome crabgrass.

(@ Rowan Ravenseed: You evil, evil man.)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I had the power to overcome crabgrass.
Yeah, yeah-whatever. Your wish is granted you have overcome crabgrass; however, your all wood home is now being eaten by termites who apparently loved the crabgrass.

I wish I hadn't cut my fingernails so far down.