The Ex Boyfriend...........!

mossyman

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all

Ive been with my current girl now for 3 months, everything was going great until I asked the forbidden question.....!!!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BIGGER THAN ME?

My partner, as honest as she is said "well there was this one guy who was quite obviously bigger than the rest ive seen".

I just can't help myself can I? I know you should never ask such a question if you are scared of the answer.

When I asked how big he was, she said "only a little bigger than you".

What sort of answer is that.....!!! was it 1,2,3 inches bigger etc....

My main point however is I can't stop thinking of her experiencing this "bigger than my penis" to the point were it is getting me down, thinking of her holding it and getting so turned on at its size.

Im a solid 7" which I am very happy with, but thinking that she might have held or taken 9" or more is driving me nutts and leaves me feeling inadequate!!!!!!!

Whats other peoples views/ experiences with this?

I would be interested to know

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
There are always going to be bigger and smaller dicks than yours...stop thinking about what she did in the past...let it go and enjoy the moment! He may have been bigger but a lousy lover...keep in mind...if things were that great, she would still be with him, but she is with you!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have learned several of Life's Universal Rules in my 60 years:

1. It is easier to beg forgiveness then it is to ask permission....in other words folks are pretty likely to forgive your transgressions.

2. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO, or might not like the answer, or might be afraid of the answer.

Boy did you ever hose, (read fuck) yourself on the latter.

Also remember sometimes big dicks are just too big to be under the fly of a pair of jeans....sometimes a suit will not cover a big dick.

There is/are reasons he is the ex.

Also as RICO says....she with you ain't she...be happy and do not compare yourself with him.

As in all things not just cock size, you will find some better, and some worse. Be happy and accepting of yourself and strive to better yourself for you, not to compete with someone else. In the words of an old Army commercial..be all you can be.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He may have been bigger but a lousy lover...keep in mind...if things were that great, she would still be with him, but she is with you!

Or maybe she just couldn't handle his cock so he broke up with her for someone who could...

but seriously, use it as motivation. I always assume, without asking, that any girl I am fucking has had a monster monster cock before me. This mentality increases my physical performance. I fuck better, longer, stronger. I do anything I can to make them come, to show them that my cock is king, regardless of what has came before me. Most of the time it turns out I was the biggest, but alllll of the time I it turns out I was the best. If I had known I was the biggest going in then I probably wouldn't have performed so well, I would have let up a bit, but the thought of her getting monster cocked keeps my cock hard and my hips swirling and my dick digging...

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are obsessing wayyyy toooo much! Have you been with taller? thinner? tighter? curvier? etc????

You need to get more self esteem. You may not be the biggest, but you are the best...

As I used to tell my wife, in brains, I'm not in the top 10%. In brawn, I'm not in the top 10%. In personality, I'm not in the top 10%. Athletics? Not in the top 10%. Cock size? Not in the top 10. However, in the all over package department-- I'm in the top 1-2%! lol... It was said to be funny, but illustrates that you can always have one person best you in one category..... so don't focus on just one.

mossyman

Just Browsing
Media
Good philiosophy my friend, but its just so tempting to ask the question, maybe ill get over it.

Is it wierd tho that it sort of turns me on at the same time thinking of her with someone bigger than me? Now that i cant fathom out !!!

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good philiosophy my friend, but its just so tempting to ask the question, maybe ill get over it.

Is it wierd tho that it sort of turns me on at the same time thinking of her with someone bigger than me? Now that i cant fathom out !!!

Ahhhhh... my friend, you being turned on is a whole different thread.... lol

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hm. Must be hard. Well, you know now, so just acknowledge that you know and obsess; get it out of your system, realize it's dumb, and move on.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a finite limit to the bigger is better thing anyway. Men tend to think in hyperbolic terms. Even if we had 12 inch dicks we'd want 13, thinking 'women love bigger' even though that clearly stops at a certain point. Did you ever think you might be 'perfect' instead of the biggest? Being that will mean you trump the other guy every time. It's all about the way you two fit together - you can even pair a small guy with a small woman and they'd be happy as pigs in shit.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it turns me on too, which makes my cock stay on the verge of explosion during the entire act. Filled to the max and stretching that pussy out! Work it son!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im a solid 7" which I am very happy with, but thinking that she might have held or taken 9" or more is driving me nutts and leaves me feeling inadequate!!!!!!!

I would be interested to know

The hardest thing in life is to want what you have.

Seriously, the vagina stretches to accommodate babies (10 cm across) and returns to its default size. A bigger cock, in and of itself, does not automatically equate to more sexual pleasure. Knowing what to do to bring your partner pleasure is more important than having 10 inches.

There will always be someone with a bigger/thicker penis that yours and you should try not to focus on that so much. Obviously, she wants to be with you, regardless if she has had bigger, and that should be what matters.

Many men on this site (and in general) have huge esteem issues that are wrapped into their own self-perceptions and ideas about cock size and how it correlates to an assumed level of masculinity, virility, etc. As men, we have to understand and appreciate ourselves as is (which is a lesson women have been preaching to each other for years). Having a larger or smaller cock will not solve esteem and confidence issues as they are all in your head.

Focus on the pleasure you can give her, on having a healthy and satisfying relationship and everything else should fall into place.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome to Pandora's box. (oh, that has meaning on so many levels...)

I was listening to a radio program the other day on Greek myths - did you know Pandora never had a box? She had a big jar (far more Greek!). It was Nostradamus (mid 16th C.) was first referred to it as a box.

So I must correct you - Welcome to Pandora's big jar - not so much double entendre there though, sorry.

OP: So you asked that question. Ah dear...

Ask yourself this though. Of the girls you have been with has your girlfriend got the best tits? Does she have the sweetest pussy? Does she give the best head? etc. etc. And - if the answer to any of those questions is 'no' - do you find yourself caring? Do you compare her to other women you've been with and find her lacking - or do you just desire her and enjoy sex with her because she's her and far more than the sum of her, maybe imperfect, parts?

And, if that is the case, is it possible that you are far more to her than a guy whose cock is just a bit shorter than some other bloke she knew before?

Trust me, that inch (or even two) is almost certainly irrelevant to her - why should you let it be relevant to you?

Allow me to carry on NP's Greek theme and quote Hesiod (or rather an English translation of Hesiod) referring to Pandora's jar after the ills had flown out, "Only Hope was left within her unbreakable house, she remained under the lip of the jar, and did not fly away."

I hope you get past this - it really isn't a big deal. Good luck.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been with my current girl now for 3 months, everything was going great until I asked the forbidden question.....!!!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BIGGER THAN ME?

My partner, as honest as she is said "well there was this one guy who was quite obviously bigger than the rest ive seen".

I just can't help myself can I? I know you should never ask such a question if you are scared of the answer.

When I asked how big he was, she said "only a little bigger than you".

What sort of answer is that.....!!! was it 1,2,3 inches bigger etc....

My main point however is I can't stop thinking of her experiencing this "bigger than my penis" to the point were it is getting me down, thinking of her holding it and getting so turned on at its size.

So someone else was bigger-so what? Clearly it didn't lead to a lifelong relationship with him. Clearly she is with you now-what more could you ask for? He's in the past.

You say that you're a solid 7 and happy with that; then follow up with worry that Mr.Unknown may be 9 or more and now you feel inadequate. Which is it? Doesn't matter anyway. You have your 7, she is with you and that's what really matters.

I have seen bigger and it hasn't botherd me in the least. I have been part of semi-anonymous groupings for sex and seen much larger and seen smaller. There have been times in public venues (showers) where I've seen longer, thicker, bigger balls, in group sex with people I do know-one who really surprised me in his size, but it didn't leave me feeling dejected. It truly doesn't matter to me. What would I do with another inch or two? More work and time for cleaning and probably cost a dollar or two in soap over a calendar year and condoms would be eyebrow raisers when purchased-that is if I could find those extra extra large ones at the local CVS (the local kids like them best for filling with water and oil to drop from roofs). Better to be grateful for what I do have and that it functions; than to, start worrying that someone I am with has had bigger.

bulletbelt

Just Browsing
Media
Hey mate, one of my ex girlfriends used to tell me how great it was to be going out with someone who wasn't worried about the size of his dick for a change! So from that I guess even if it bugs you that she's been with someone bigger than you ya just have to put it in a box and throw it away cuz no shit - she'll get fed up sooner or later if you keep brining the matter up. Girls are very perceptive creatures and she'll suss yer insecurity and believe me - insecurity is not something girls find attractive.

That particular girlfriend finished with her previous boyfriend over it and just to clarify - it wasn't cuz he wasn't big enough for her it was because his obsession over maybe not being big enough pissed her off so she dumped him! I feel sorry for the guy cuz she was actually screwing me briefly before she dumped him... poor guy wasn't getting any sex cuz she was coming round my house for it! I made her dump him and refused sex until she sorted it out.... just so everyone here doesn't think I'm a total arsehole! :tongue:

Penis size is only a problem if you think it is. Most girls aren't bothered how big you are, granted they all love a big one, but it's not a deal breaker until your insecurity over it turns them off. You are still a man so start acting like it and drop the insecurity thing - 7 inches is the top end of average ferfuxake!

charlypan47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice, please try to focus in real moment, nor past......
If she is with you now, then you are 100% ok for her....and even her ex boyfriend have it bigger, that`s not really matter, everybody has diff sizes, but count on her she likes yours.....
Cheers!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys think about size a hell of a lot more than women do - I doubt it crosses their mind at all.

Does your girlfriend have a huge sized dildo? Does she secretly crave a member bigger than yours? Probably not.

Do you make her come? Do you give her pleasure in bed? Do you make her feel happy and sexy and safe? Those are the real factors.

Also, you may be comparing yourself to your girlfriend's ex but odd are she isn't and has never compared your dick sizes - until now, that is.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, you really need to get a grip and pull it together.

Everyone in this world is outdone by some other cock. 7" inches is pretty damn big, but there are 8, 9" out there. No one will ever have the biggest cock. No matter how big you are, there is ALWAYs someone bigger.

Just thank god you're 7 inches and not 4.... then you'd REALLY have something to freak out over.

Count your blessings dude, you could have done MUCH worse.

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact is women do like big dicks and they do make decisions on how big a mans dick is. How do people on here know that she wasnt the one that got dumped by the ex-boyfriend. At the same time, just because a mans penis might not be as big as another doesnt mean he cant give her good sex. If you're giving her good sex and keeping her happy thats all you got to worry about you cant worry about what the next man did or does, you got to make sure you doing your best and if not then move on.