The Exosome P-Shot

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone gotten the "P" shot with the added Exosomes included?

I hear that this additional component (EXOSOMES) make a world of difference and I am thinking about going and getting it.
Bob
Yes, PRP plus exosomes is superior but much more expensive. I believe the best exosomes are from BioXstem.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It varies depending upon provider, location and the amount of exosomes injected. Figure somewhere around $5000
If you are doing this for girth gains and it cost this much, just go with Dr. Loria. It’s close to the same price and permanent.

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
If you are doing this for girth gains and it cost this much, just go with Dr. Loria. It’s close to the same price and permanent.
I have plenty of girth so increasing my girth is not a goal. I do it for overall penis health -erection quality, sensitivity, hardness, stamina and maybe a bit more length. Also, having a consistently longer and thicker flaccid is a bonus for me.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the additional exosomes also has to do with your age. the older you are the less stem cells and growth factors are in your blood, so PRP by itself is not as affective say if you are 50 but at 25 you may not need the extra factors.

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
the additional exosomes also has to do with your age. the older you are the less stem cells and growth factors are in your blood, so PRP by itself is not as affective say if you are 50 but at 25 you may not need the extra factors.
Agree

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The following table shows the difference between those who are young and older guys concerning their ability to produce growth factors. I am older and the "P" shot and the HA treatment did little. I have just finished the 1st and possibly the only Vitti Pure. My doc gave me a very special price as I was the one that turned him onto it. Hope to give more of my experience on it. Supposed this is the future of healing as it is used in more than penis health.

https://inspiremedspava.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/VITTI-PURE-VERSUS-PRP.pdf

I was asked by another member what price I paid.

$1,800 for 13.5 ml. usually $1,500 for one 4.5 ml I am plenty large in shaft, so he put only 4.5 in shaft, My real goal was increased sensitivity and growth of glans area. So I got 9 ml in glans (yes it is bigger)

Being I got the doc interested and started on this, I got a one time very special deal. This product has to be stored at negative 6 degrees F This doc has used it for other procedures on others. He also contacted a doctor in Hawaii who uses this product only no more PRP

Last edited:
Reactions: w355291

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
The following table shows the difference between those who are young and older guys concerning their ability to produce growth factors. I am older and the "P" shot and the HA treatment did little. I have just finished the 1st and possibly the only Vitti Pure. My doc gave me a very special price as I was the one that turned him onto it. Hope to give more of my experience on it. Supposed this is the future of healing as it is used in more than penis health.

https://inspiremedspava.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/VITTI-PURE-VERSUS-PRP.pdf

I was asked by another member what price I paid.

$1,800 for 13.5 ml. usually $1,500 for one 4.5 ml I am plenty large in shaft, so he put only 4.5 in shaft, My real goal was increased sensitivity and growth of glans area. So I got 9 ml in glans (yes it is bigger)

Being I got the doc interested and started on this, I got a one time very special deal. This product has to be stored at negative 6 degrees F This doc has used it for other procedures on others. He also contacted a doctor in Hawaii who uses this product only no more PRP
$1500 for 4.5ml is very, very cheap. You got a smoking deal!

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AZMIKE SAID $1500 for 4.5ml is very, very cheap. You got a smoking deal!

His is the regular price as I understand. $1,500.00 for 4.5 ml Doc just started using this rather than PRP or PRP with Vitti pure.

My price was $133.33 per ml total of $1,800,00 for 13.5 ml Vitti Pure
Regular price $333.33 per ml total of $1,500.00 for 4.5 ml Vitti Pure

Doc used 3 vials of 4.5 ml each on me

YES I Got a smoking hot deal

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
AZMIKE SAID $1500 for 4.5ml is very, very cheap. You got a smoking deal!

His is the regular price as I understand. $1,500.00 for 4.5 ml Doc just started using this rather than PRP or PRP with Vitti pure.

My price was $133.33 per ml total of $1,800,00 for 13.5 ml Vitti Pure
Regular price $333.33 per ml total of $1,500.00 for 4.5 ml Vitti Pure

Doc used 3 vials of 4.5 ml each on me

YES I Got a smoking hot deal
There aren’t many people using this product yet so my information is limited but the prices I have learned so far are $4000-$5000 for one 4.5ml vial which has 75 billion exosomes. Where is your guy located? At his prices he will have many customers. You could get a referral fee!

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AZ MIKE I sent him your last text

There aren’t many people using this product yet so my information is limited but the prices I have learned so far are $4000-$5000 for one 4.5ml vial which has 75 billion exosomes. Where is your guy located? At his prices he will have many customers. You could get a referral fee!

I will see what his reply is

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: w355291

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
His statement to me after sending him your information
I love it! This product is slightly different than Vitti PURE... the EV PURE is more exosomes and less growth factors.

What I got...

You can certainly pass my info on!
Here it is
Dr. Robert Madda, Portland, Oregon
web site
https://www.naturalpathmed.com/
Thank you for following up on this. So you received Vitti Pure not EV Pure?