The Extra Inch

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been looking at an online dating site tonight for the very first time in my life. It's a site with nudie pics, semi nude pics, as well as profiles etc. And I reckon every bloke there has added one inch to the size of their dick. It's made me think of the Kinsey research and subsequent research which shows most blokes are an inch short of what they declare. Ultimately, it's led me to the conclusion that when you ask a bloke how big his dick is, he instantly adds an inch. What do you think of this conclusion?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl guessed me at 10. I told her 8. Im honest on here tho. You may as well tell the truth tho i guess. If she has slept with a true 8 and i say im an 8 she will ping him up to a 9 etc.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, but because deep down we know girls get turned on by the thought of and playing with big ones, even if they are with an average guy they love very much. As i said elsewhere id rather be seen as a man with a big cock that knows how to use it rather than a guy with average or 'just enough' cock that makes up for it. Thats like being the ugly guy with the good personality.

D_sinbroferbrixe85

Just Browsing
Media
Yes I would say that you are especially outstanding in girth! Mind you, you are not shy on the length either! I would say that you are just above average in length but quite a bit above average in girth. This is perfect for you as you are a straight guy... my gfs tell em they LOVE a guy with girth much more than length. You must make girls very happy with your beautiful member....

D_Joe Munchin

Experimental Member
Media
Almost everyone always over estimates my size anyway, it's a nice ego boost sometimes but it certainly brings in to question all these claims from people saying they need 10" schlong.

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
You know, since someone brought up adding an inch or maybe more to their height... I had a friend who believed he was 5'10". I'm 5'8" and I could see clear over his head. So when he says he was 8-9" could I believe that? I'd never add any inches to my size because that would be a huge joke if I did.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Everyone adds an inch or two or three. Except me - I'm totally honest about my 18 incher. :)

Good one, you've got me LMAO

... it's led me to the conclusion that when you ask a bloke how big his dick is, he instantly adds an inch. What do you think of this conclusion?

I've always been totally honest about my size. But most of the guys I've met over the 'net added at least an inch. I can't count the number of guys I've met who claimed to have an 8 inch dick and could only find 5 or 6 inches of it when we actually met.

lpsg555

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never understood why people would lie about their real measurements on this site. Does it make them feel better even though they know it is untrue?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this elsewhere but what better topic to put it in...

My girl guessed me at 10 inches, and I am not. My general measurement is between 7.3/5

When she asked me if I'd measured it I was honest with her and told her the figure. Now though I feel as though I should have told her 8 or 9 or something. She probably hears all her girlfriends going on about their boyfriends imaginary 9 or 10 inch cock.

Did I do the right thing?