The Extra Inch

blairic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always just lie and sell myself short a bit. Cause really, it's nobody's business, now is it? Unless they end up sleeping with me, at which point they'll get a pleasant surprise by the time the pants come off.

Once a guy told me he had nine inches on him. I would've believed him if he hadn't been such a bad liar. Really, really pathetic. That's why I never try to give people the impression that I'm even remotely hung. :p

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose my girl has seen my cock. She has held it, sucked it, sat on it, and so on. Its no worth me trying to pretend I'm 9 inches. If anything she was probably checking my honesty by asking.

I made a big point of telling her that is the measurement along the top and most guys measure underneath! hahaha

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
people lie all the time. I don't lie about my size because what would be the point in that? big lie, shallow victory. I also try to underplay size these days, like the member said in a previous post..then they get a surprise. I've had my size guessed at 9 and 10. I've been misled from photographs and statements. people really can fool you with a good photo sometimes.

instead of having those shirts that say 'im huge in japan' they should have shirts that say 'im huge on the inernet'. lol

but to the original poster..yes guys lie allll the time about that extra inch.

seein is believin'!!!