The Face Blast!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, dudes (and ladies if you're into it). I need to share this triumph with you.

Now I know I've spent some time here talking about some late-night masturbatory sessions. It helps me get in touch with my emotions and feelings, and it's such an exhiliration that it needs to be put out there, I think. LPSG seems more appropriate a place than any.

Here is the current status check.

I put on my glasses earlier this evening and right now I can still see where I splattered on my left lens. I didn't think I had my mouth open, but I can still taste my load on my lips. It's particularly strong and rather salty, which makes me think I should change up my diet. There are a couple of spots along the right side of my lip and the right side of my mustache line where it feels simultaneously sticky, dry, and irritating -- no kidding, it does burn!

What didn't hit me head on landed in my hair. I have had my hair pulled back all day -- too busy to mess with it -- and if I look up, I can see some goo on my bangs. I looked in the mirror; there's more on the crown of my head.

And I'm assuming the rest shot behind me. I don't know where. I didn't hit the books sitting on my mini-desk, thank goodness. My shoulder got some of it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had quite a few loads in my time, but this has to be one of the best to kick off 2004. As I approached orgasm, I felt the familiar shudder and the warmth spreading over me. I'm really conscious of my breathing. I was getting into it. I was wanting to shoot my load. I wanted to jizz and then wipe up and get to bed. I didn't mind aiming upward at my body.

I figured I would shoot on my chest and abs, but no, I was wrong. How often do you think you get a bird's eye view of a cumshot? I suppose I aimed it right for my face because my whole field of vision was assaulted by this white cream fuckin' storm. The jizz seemed to propel from every direction; a great wave of juice washed over me, high-speed, stunning me like an electric jolt. It's like being splashed with frigid water.

'Cept this water was thicker... warmer... saltier. It burst with high intensity, elicited a guttural "oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" from my mouth as, again, I became acquainted with the taste of my own making. But I was shocked, too. Mouth agape, I surveyed the damage.

I nearly took my face off with the force of that load! And MAN, do I feel terrific!!!

tomarctus: Now that was hot! Got me hard. That's only happend to me a few times and what a pleasure it was. Brought back some very pleasant memories. ;D

drambone: Like I suggested before, Dee, it would be cool to share these mega-orgasms with us in a visual way. You know how to post a short vid - just the loadblow itself. That would be SO cool..........anybody else share my enthusiams for this.........that or a series of pics down right at the moment and carefully screened to demonstrate your powerful thrust and magnificent cumshots!

:D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'll tell you, Dee, even though I don't read about guys that often, that made me hot, even though I've already stroked several times today. (Hey, it's better than some of these SF stories.)

I'll produce a solo story of my own soon. My most intense cumshot in a while was a couple days ago; I think I'll post a story behind that one.

feared: still the morning after; looking above your bookcase and seeing a spider stuck against the wall.

tomarctus: [quote author=jonb link=board=Fiction;num=1074844665;start=0#4 date=01/23/04 at 19:10:08]My most intense cumshot in a while was a couple days ago; I think I'll post a story behind that one.[/quote]
Don't keep us waiting too long! We want all the details. ;)