The Face Blast!

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Martin van Burden, Jan 23, 2004.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Okay, dudes (and ladies if you're into it). I need to share this triumph with you.

Now I know I've spent some time here talking about some late-night masturbatory sessions. It helps me get in touch with my emotions and feelings, and it's such an exhiliration that it needs to be put out there, I think. LPSG seems more appropriate a place than any.

Here is the current status check.

I put on my glasses earlier this evening and right now I can still see where I splattered on my left lens. I didn't think I had my mouth open, but I can still taste my load on my lips. It's particularly strong and rather salty, which makes me think I should change up my diet. There are a couple of spots along the right side of my lip and the right side of my mustache line where it feels simultaneously sticky, dry, and irritating -- no kidding, it does burn!

What didn't hit me head on landed in my hair. I have had my hair pulled back all day -- too busy to mess with it -- and if I look up, I can see some goo on my bangs. I looked in the mirror; there's more on the crown of my head.

And I'm assuming the rest shot behind me. I don't know where. I didn't hit the books sitting on my mini-desk, thank goodness. My shoulder got some of it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had quite a few loads in my time, but this has to be one of the best to kick off 2004. As I approached orgasm, I felt the familiar shudder and the warmth spreading over me. I'm really conscious of my breathing. I was getting into it. I was wanting to shoot my load. I wanted to jizz and then wipe up and get to bed. I didn't mind aiming upward at my body.

I figured I would shoot on my chest and abs, but no, I was wrong. How often do you think you get a bird's eye view of a cumshot? I suppose I aimed it right for my face because my whole field of vision was assaulted by this white cream fuckin' storm. The jizz seemed to propel from every direction; a great wave of juice washed over me, high-speed, stunning me like an electric jolt. It's like being splashed with frigid water.

'Cept this water was thicker... warmer... saltier. It burst with high intensity, elicited a guttural "oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" from my mouth as, again, I became acquainted with the taste of my own making. But I was shocked, too. Mouth agape, I surveyed the damage.

I nearly took my face off with the force of that load! And MAN, do I feel terrific!!!

2. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Now that was hot! Got me hard. That's only happend to me a few times and what a pleasure it was. Brought back some very pleasant memories. ;D

3. Imported

Gold Member

drambone: Like I suggested before, Dee, it would be cool to share these mega-orgasms with us in a visual way. You know how to post a short vid - just the loadblow itself. That would be SO cool..........anybody else share my enthusiams for this.........that or a series of pics down right at the moment and carefully screened to demonstrate your powerful thrust and magnificent cumshots!

:D

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

The morning-after story: when you sit at your computer checking e-mail, and you just happen to find several more spots of dried cum on the desk, the bookshelf, and the printer's paper tray above my monitor. Damn!

5. jonb

Gold Member

I'll tell you, Dee, even though I don't read about guys that often, that made me hot, even though I've already stroked several times today. (Hey, it's better than some of these SF stories.)

I'll produce a solo story of my own soon. My most intense cumshot in a while was a couple days ago; I think I'll post a story behind that one.

6. Imported

Gold Member

feared: still the morning after; looking above your bookcase and seeing a spider stuck against the wall.

7. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=jonb link=board=Fiction;num=1074844665;start=0#4 date=01/23/04 at 19:10:08]My most intense cumshot in a while was a couple days ago; I think I'll post a story behind that one.[/quote]
    Don't keep us waiting too long! We want all the details. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted