Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is my first try at a writing a story, it's loosely based on a personal experience. I hope you enjoy it!

Our office was looking for an unpaid intern for the fall semester and Justin sent in his application among others. As the Deputy of our branch office, it fell to me to select our intern. After the telephone interviews, we selected Justin for the internship in our office, which was a branch office located in the South Pacific. Justin had to submit a copy of his passport and other paperwork so that we could help him with his work permits. I noticed right away that Justin was a sharp looking 20-year-old young man, but I assumed that he was straight.

A week or so before Justin was to arrive, he talked to a family friend of his in our branch office in his town. His friend contacted me and said that Justin might have to back out since he couldn’t find a place to stay and that it was too difficult to do so from the U.S. The staff thought Justin was really going to be a good addition and they really wanted the extra pair of hands for the busy fall period. As a single guy in a company-paid three-bedroom apartment they turned to me. I liked my independence and tended to be naked from the moment I got home from work. I enjoyed that freedom, but I thought back to the fun I had with roommates in college (seven years earlier). It had been fun to live with guys and I enjoyed seeing them in their boxers heading to the shower, hanging out watching TV, etc. I didn’t have a steady girlfriend and had always been bi-curious and liked college aged guys. So, I thought what the heck. . .I called and talked to Justin about staying with me for a few weeks while he found a place to stay. He agreed and I met him about 10 days later.

Justin was about 6’4”, had blue eyes, short, cropped, light brown hair, and a slim body with prominent shoulders. I was really pleased that I offered up my place for a while. Anyhow, I gave him a tour of the apartment, guest room, and we sat down to get to know each other. He seemed like a really cool guy. Over the next weeks, we determined that we really go along with each other. I offered to host him for the entirety of his internship with us. He was concerned about over staying his welcome, but I ensured him that I didn’t mind.

During the first month or so that he stayed with me, I didn’t really get to see much of his body. He would change in his room and his room had its own bath. Whenever he came into the living room or other parts of the apartment he was fully dressed. It was a bummer, but it was nice to have his company nonetheless. As time passed, he became more and more comfortable chatting with me and often asked me for “life” and career advice. I found myself acting as a big brother or mentor. As these talks continued, he would come into my room while I was changing or he’d come into the living room in just his boxers and t-shirt. I occasionally got a glimpse at his cock when his legs were open and he was just in boxers. Like any college student, Justin partied. He was often out late. He would come home from work, change quickly and be out until 2 or 3 in the morning. I started going into his room after he left and found his journal. I read his journal and learned about his deepest thoughts. He liked working for our office. He was conflicted between loyalty to his girlfriend in the US and his new “girl” friend that he met locally. He really enjoyed the closeness he had with me when we would discuss life and he appreciated my generosity. And he was a virgin. Reading his journal really made me feel closer to him. I would get so horny about my perceived closeness with him that I would have to “relieve” myself. At first, I would get naked and hope into his unmade bed and rub myself against his pillow until I cummed. I would pretend he was there; I would talk to him and shout out loud. Then I found his picture and I would look at his picture while jacking myself off with the pillow. Then one day I saw his t-shirt and boxers in the corner. He changed underwear after work and left his recently used underwear on the floor. At first I would just sniff them and bite them as I continued to rub myself on his pillow and look at his picture. Then, I started wearing his boxers and t-shirt and rubbed myself through the underwear onto the pillow. I often just wore his used underwear while walking around the apartment. As time passed, I would get hornier and hornier for him, but I still hadn’t seen his chest.

About two months into Justin’s internship our company sent a corporate trainer out to our office to give us an overview on some new technology being rolled out. I knew the trainer from another office and suggested that he stay the weekend after the training course and we would hit one of the beaches. I immediately thought of a secluded beach on the north shore. There were no huge Marriotts or Hiltons, you mostly stayed in rental homes right on the beach. I had mentioned this beach to Justin for months now and offered him a chance to come along. I told him not to worry about the cost of the trip since we were driving it wouldn’t add much cost for him to join and I would cover it since he worked for us unpaid. He accepted! Awesome! I would finally get to see his body!

So the weekend came and just us boys headed out to the beach. Given the time of year, I knew it would not be crowded. This meant there might be 20-25 people on a three or four mile strip of beach. We got up there and the first night we chilled out, had dinner and a little too much to drink. As we were drinking, the corporate trainer, Nate, let it slip that he was gay. I had not known this and Justin seemed intrigued. I was surprised to hear Justin ask whether Nate had a boyfriend, how he knew he was gay, etc. Nate said that he had a great boyfriend and that in fact, they were getting married in Massachusetts the next month. Nate missed his boyfriend, but despite a fight they had the night before he left, they decided to stay together and remain monogamous. I noticed that Justin frowned a little bit when Nate said that. Nate said he was bet and headed off to his bed for the night.

Justin and I stayed up drinking some more and Justin asked what I thought about Nate’s confession. I told him that I was cool with it. Justin asked if I thought people were born gay or straight or if it was a choice. I told Justin that I thought you were probably hard wired one way or another, but that society forces people to believing straight was correct. I told Justin that I think it is much more fluid than that. One night you might meet a guy you dig and the next you’re falling over yourself for a girl. Justin stayed quiet and after a few drinks, we headed back to the room.

The next day we woke up and decided to head right out to the beach. As I was putting on sun tan lotion, Justin commented that since I had lived in the sun so long, I clearly had developed a system for tanning. He was from a northern state and was as white as snow. As he took off his shirt, he asked if I would help him lather up his back. YES! I was going to finally see his body! I was not disappointed, he had nice pecs, but they weren’t obscene. He was toned, but not a body builder. He had a nice flat stomach with those beautiful lines that run along your abs and down into your shorts. His shoulders were broad and he had beautifully toned arms. I took the sun tan lotion as he turned his back to me; it was nice to be able to check out his firm butt as I put my hands on him for the first time. As soon as I touched his back, I felt my cock grow. I was wearing board shorts with no underwear and it was pretty clear that I was aroused. I took my time rubbing his back, his shoulders and got down to his bathing suit and ran my hands down the waist of his suit to cover a little of his butt in case the suit slipped a little. When I finished he turned to thank me and I saw that my cock caught his eye. He played it cool and thanked me with a smile as he continued to get ready for the beach. I looked down and noticed that there were a couple of wet spots on my suit where my cock leaked some precum.

(Continued)

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We headed out to the beach with our cooler and drank most of the day. We either laid on our towels or swung in the hammock as we shot the bull with Nate, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Justin’s body. We all went in and out of the water all day and I loved watching the salt-water glisten off of Justin’s body. He glimpsed over several times as we exited the water to check out my suit clinging to my soft wood. As the sun was setting, Nate said he was heading back to the room to call his boyfriend.

Justin asked if I wanted to walk down the secluded beach a little. I accepted and we walked about three quarters of a mile to an area where the shoreline dug in a little to create a little bay with very tranquil water. I had always wanted to swim in the ocean naked, but had never been to such a secluded beach. Justin was mentioning how beautiful the beach and sunset were and how attached to the environment he felt . . .it was so free. I mentioned that it would only be more natural if we were skinny-dipping and he said why not and jumped out of his shorts. My eyes fell out of their sockets as I looked at his cock. I quickly dropped my shorts and followed him into the water thinking about how good my cock would feel in his tight ass. We swam until the sun set while talking about all things in life. He brought up our conversation from the night before and asked if I was ever attracted to men. I gulped hard and said that I really enjoyed looking at him. He pretended to be shocked as he said “who? Me?” and stood up to show off his hard body. I smiled as wide as the Grand Canyon and he said that he felt really connected to me. He asked me if I thought we were gay. I told him that it wasn’t important as long as what we felt was real. He walked over to be and gave me a bear hug during which our cocks grew hard. As we broke, I looked down to see a seven-inch cock that had to be 4 inches thick. It was beautiful. We laid down on the beach and kissed as waves crashed around us. I slowly kissed from his lips, to his ears, down his neck and chest to his cock. I took it in my mouth and gave him the best blowjob of both of our lives. He came quickly in my mouth and his cum was the best taste I have ever had in my mouth and match the smell of his cock that I had become familiar with from his boxers.

We cleaned up and headed back to the room to get Nate and clean up for dinner. We left the beach after lunch the next day to return to the city. We became closer in his last six weeks as an intern, but that is another story. . .