The fanatical mindset of the religious right

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t watch FOX News. And what I say is what *I* believe. I don’t take my cues from anyone but myself. You are the perfect example of the fanatical Liberal tunnel-vision left! You can’t see or comprehend anyone finding the Woke Progressive Liberal Left repulsive being anything other than a Republican, a Trumpist, or a FOX News watcher. You are the epitome of a fanatic. It’s why the Liberal Left repulses me so much.
Yeah...

You absolutely come across as a rational, free-thinking intellectual, and not a rabid loon.

Sure...

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are a total joke. Like most Wokists.
Yes. I'm the joke.

Not the guy who repeats nonsense in hopes it will gain traction here, when it hasn't elsewhere. Not the guy who spouts right wing garbage, but claims to be a centrist. Not the guy too lazy to start a thread about what he wants to talk about, so he derails everyone else's. Not the guy who hates the Politics forum thanks to all the 'wokeness' but can't stay away.

But, yeah...

I'M
the joke...

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. I'm the joke.

Not the guy who repeats nonsense in hopes it will gain traction here, when it hasn't elsewhere. Not the guy who spouts right wing garbage, but claims to be a centrist. Not the guy too lazy to start a thread sbout what he wants to talk aboutm so he derails everyone else's. Not the guy who hates the Politics forum thanks to all the 'wokeness' but can't stay away.

But, yeah...

I'M
the joke...

Dude, that is your problem! Anyone who believes the opposite of you MUST be a Trumpist! Or a FOX News watcher! You just have a complete inability to see it any other way! You are a fanatic! And no matter how much someone tells you otherwise, you call them a liar! If I had waded into this swamp back around January 6th, you would have seen me berating those assholes who stormed the Capitol. It’s just that, after years and years of bashing the Republican Right, I find much, MUCH to bash the “Woke” Progressive Liberal Left on! When I say I hate the WPLL as much as I hate the Rebublican Right, you’d better believe it! There are things I disagree with the Right on, and there are things I disagree with the Left on. There are things I agree with the Right on, and there are things I agree with the “Left” on. Take off your freaking blinders man!

Reactions: Hakan1

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. I'm the joke.

Not the guy who repeats nonsense in hopes it will gain traction here, when it hasn't elsewhere. Not the guy who spouts right wing garbage, but claims to be a centrist. Not the guy too lazy to start a thread about what he wants to talk about, so he derails everyone else's. Not the guy who hates the Politics forum thanks to all the 'wokeness' but can't stay away.

But, yeah...

I'M
the joke...

Can’t stay way, huh? That’s the damned if you do, damned if you don’t salvo. Get a grip. Yeah, I waded in here recently (I had ignored it for a very long time) just because I was bored, and I knew poking Leftists in the eye would probably cause a shit storm of fanaticism. I was right! But at the same time, THOSE ARE MY TRUE VIEWS!

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, that is your problem! Anyone who believes the opposite of you MUST be a Trumpist! Or a FOX News watcher! You just have a complete inability to see it any other way! You are a fanatic! And no matter how much someone tells you otherwise, you call them a liar! If I had waded into this swamp back around January 6th, you would have seen me berating those assholes who stormed the Capitol. It’s just that, after years and years of bashing the Republican Right, I find much, MUCH to bash the “Woke” Progressive Liberal Left on! When I say I hate the WPLL as much as I hate the Rebublican Right, you’d better believe it! There are things I disagree with the Right on, and there are things I disagree with the Left on. There are things I agree with the Right on, and there are things I agree with the “Left” on. Take off your freaking blinders man!
When you spout right wing talking points like a Trump-era Press Secretary on a short leash, it's no ones fault but yours when people inevitably assume you are a rabid right winger.

When you rant and rave about 'lefties' this and 'wokeness' that, you sound like an unhinged right winger.

When you demand that everyone else do all the work for you, instead of presenting facts and evidence to back up your wild, baseless assertions based solely on your own feelings, you come a cross like a right wing troll.

When you complain about the existence of a politics board, and post three or four responses to every post that is critical of you, you come across as a right wing troll.

You know how they say thatt mysterious creatures who walk, sound and swim like ducks probably are ducks, in the absence of any evidence to the contrary? That is you. You're the duck.

You can SAY you're an Independant all you like. I can say I have a vagina on my hip that I call Paris, who sings me to sleep where we both dream of strong young farmhands, but that doesnt make it true. Evidence makes a thing true. And all evidence regarding you is that you are a shit-stirrer, a flame thrower, a right wing provocateur with no actual point or purpose for being here other than to demand attention. Which you have gotten plenty of. Now, it's on you to turn that attention into something valuable, and actually present evidence to support your claims! Which, I KNOW means doing a lot of boring work, but hey...you took on this task, so you're responsible.

Actually address the content of ANY request made to you in the last few days regarding your claims. Present proof. Start a thread about how terrible lefties are. Do SOMETHING to prove you are anything even close to what you claim.

Or people will continue to assume you to be what you appear to be: pointless.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you spout right wing talking points like a Trump-era Press Secretary on a short leash, it's no ones fault but yours when people inevitably assume you are a rabid right winger.

When you rant and rave about 'lefties' this and 'womeness' that, you sound like an unhinged right winger.

When you demand that everyone else do all the work for you, instead of presenting facts and evidence to back up your wild, baseless assertions based solely on your own feelings, you come a cross like a right wing troll. When you complain about the existence of a politics board, and post three or four responses to every post that is critical of you, you come across as z right wing troll.

You can SAY you're an Independant all you like. I can say I have a vagina on my hip that I call Paris, who sings me to sleep where we both dream of strong young farmhands, but that doesnt make it true. Evidence makes a thing true. And all evidence regarding you is that you are a shit-stirrer, a flame thrower, a right wing provocateur with no actual point or purpose for being her other than to demand attention. Which you have gotten.

Actually address the content of ANY request made to you in the last few days regarding your claims. Present proof. Start a thread about how terrible lefties are. Do SOMETHING to prove you are anything even close to what you claim.

Or people will continue to assume you to be what you appear to be: pointless.

Sorry, not sorry, but those are MY talking points. *Mine*. You can be a blind fanatic all you want. You don’t know me. So, um, shove it!

P.S. And you don’t get to define what a centrist is.

P.P.S. You certainly ARE a cyclops. You can only see things one way!

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, not sorry, but those are MY talking points. *Mine*. You can be a blind fanatic all you want. You don’t know me. So, um, shove it!
Which, despite being word-for-wordsalad quotes from far right media, you thought up ALL on your own, with no help, right? And when challenged, you call your challengers 'fanatics' for asking you to back up your wild-eyed rantings? But WE are unhinged...?

Riiiiiiight...

You SWEAR you didnt cheat off of little Tucker's test? Because his answers and yours are pretty much identical, and he turned his test in before you did, so...yeah. We may not know you, specifically, but we are ALL all too familiar with your type...

Anyway, thanks for playing, here's your consolation prize:

Because you have admitted that your opinions aren't based on fact or evidence, and as you have provided no facts or evidence to back up your claims, you win that charming catch phrase those reasonable, misunderstood right wingers used on mean ol' Commie Fascist 'libruls' for the last several years:

"Fuck your feelings."

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which, despite being word for wordsalad quotes from far right media, you thought up ALL on your own, eith no help, right? You SWEAR you didnt cheat off of little Tucker's test? Because his answers and yours are pretty much identical, and he turned his test in before you did, so...

Anyway, thanks for playing, here's your consolation prize:

Because you have admitted that your opinions aren't based on fact or evidence, and as you have provided no facts or evidence to back up your claims, you win that charming catch phrase those reasonable, misunderstood right wingers used on mean ol' Commie Fascist 'libruls' for the last several years:

"Fuck your feelings."

Yeah, okay man.

Liberals. So easy to stir up into outrage.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:joy: He just admitted he’s trolling. Not surprising though, those replies are coming off very troll like.

Anything that pushes back against WPLL is “trolling”. Ah, the elite, sanctimonious, self-righteous, we’re better than you attitude of the WPLL.

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Right wingers pretending to be centrists: so easy to pick out by their behavior!

LOL. Grow up. But at the same time. Believe what you want. It doesn’t mean you’re correct. But then again, the WPLL is so pure, and right and “just”, they’re ALWAYS correct. Always so GOOD and RIGHT!

No.

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL. Grow up. But at the same time. Believe what you want. It doesn’t mean you’re correct. But then again, the WPLL is so pure, and right and “just”, they’re ALWAYS correct. Always so GOOD and RIGHT!

No.
Present.
Proof.
Of.
Your.
Claims.
Or.
Shut.
Up.

Stop.
Quoting.
Right-wing.
Talking.
Points.
And.
Claiming.
They're.
Your.
Own.

We.
See.
You.
For.
What.
You.
Are.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything that pushes back against WPLL is “trolling”. Ah, the elite, sanctimonious, self-righteous, we’re better than you attitude of the WPLL.

Yeah, I waded in here recently (I had ignored it for a very long time) just because I was bored, and I knew poking Leftists in the eye would probably cause a shit storm of fanaticism. I was right!

I’m not going to argue with you. :joy: You just admitted to it. Bye

Reactions: b.c. and zinderel

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Adios, Amigo!

By the way, you edited the quote. Why? I wonder why you left out the part that said, “…but at the same time, THOSE ARE MY VIEWS!”?

Because, it doesn’t fit your agenda!

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got literally nothing better to do right now other than challenge this asshat to reveal himself further. And he's responding so well! Like most self-proclaimed 'centrists', his ignorance keeps getting in the way of making his point, which only reveals where his politics ACTUALLY lie. And his lack of wit makes what few points he DOES have utterly laughable.

This is the fun kind of troll, the kind who keeps getting up after getting knocked down, a little more deflated each time, though.

A Weeble Troll, if you will.

Reactions: Nigel Atkinson