The Fantasy

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He opened the door, noting that all the lights were off, save for one candle burning on the table in the hallway. There was a note propped by the candle and he read it. All it said was, "Take off your clothes right now and proceed to the bathroom."
He was intrigued by what was going on, so made no demur, as he divested himself and padded on naked feet to the master bath room. It too was in darkness, save for several candles arranged by the big clawfoot tub. The tub was filled with warm fragrant water and a sole gardenia floated amidst the bubbles. Another note told him to enjoy a soak. There were big fluffy towels and a big bathrobe perched on a stool ready for use.

By now, he was more than a little curious as to where his wife was hiding. He had fully expected her to come bounding through the bathroom door naked and eager to join him in the tub. Many's the time the floor ended up soaked, as their love play turned into full out penetration and fullfillment in the water.

Drying off, he grabbed the bathrobe as he opened one of the double doors to their bedroom. He stopped, taken aback. She has transformed their room...a red netting curtain hung from the centre of the bed, creating a cosy haven inside. Cushions were strewn everywhere. Candles in glass covers stood silent sentinel discreetly placed about the spacious room and something wonderful...aromatic, fruity, masculine burned in a small brazier...sandalwood incense?

Once more...he picked up a note and it said to put the blindfold that was on the bed around his eyes and remove his bathrobe. Smiling, he complied...wondering what was in store for him. Music came softly from the stereo in the corner of the room. Assuming she had turned it on, he turned that way and said, "Hi...I was wo..."....*whack*...something hit him on the buttocks...not enough to hurt but it was a total shock to feel it. "Hey, I.."...*whack, whack*...again...something that felt like a wooden paddle administered one swat to each cheek..."Hey!..." this time three spanks hit his buttocks. Okay...now he knew...open his mouth againt to speak and it would be four!

He felt himself being led by the wrist to the bed, turned and pushed back onto the mattress...His wrist was pulled to the corner of the bed and he felt and heard something that sounded like a manacle being applied. Soon, he was completely shackled to the bed with his arms and legs pulled wide apart, as it was a king sized bed.

He felt kinda vulnerable...blindfolded not allowed to talk, not really knowing what was going on or what was coming next...legs so spread eagled he was sure even his back door could be visible. He thought he could hear a rustling sound or whispering by the stereo but it was hard to tell with the music on and the blindfold. He couldn't even ask, as he didn't want to feel the paddle on this side of his body. The longer he waited and wondered, the more his imagination took flight and with no help from anything except his own active imagination, he had a full blown erection.

Straining to hear, he was positive he heard something this time...one of his wife's friends? In here watching him tied to a bed with a rod of steel bobbing in the breeze? He was both appalled and excited at the possibility. And now the precum began to freely flow....He wanted something to happen soon, to be jacked or sucked ...something...he couldn't even touch his own cock.

The mattress moved....she was on the bed...her tongue licking up the length of his hot shaft...damn! stopping...but wait...she was straddling his body...coming closer, her pussy was directly above him. He could feel the heat from her sweet lips, smell....oh no!...he was going crazy here...he knew his wife's own personal aroma and this was not it...this was a sweet aroma...sweeter than anything he had ever smelled before...and still it hovered just above him...finally he could take no more and strained up to lick...the mons venus & labia decended gently upon his tongue and mouth and he licked and sucked and lapped, like a man looking for sustenance, ekeing nourishment from the silky, wet lips...delving as deep as he could, tasting and drinking of the sweetness.

Hips began to gently rock against his mouth and chin, gaining momentum as his tongue impaled itself in her entrance on each foward thrust. Soon, two silky thighs clenched the sides of his head and he heard an exclaimation of rapture but as if muffled by a pillow, so being disguised to him.

The body lifted and once again, his raging cock was given more attention...the warm tongue licked and sucked and delved into his slit searching for the sweet tribute his body was emitting. Nails were raked up his swollen perineum and over his tight balls, making all contract even harder. Nails again were raked the length of his torso, over and over so the entire surface was alive...nipples raked, nipples pinched, nippled suckled upon...firmly, as if trying to draw something from them...each time a nipple would rest, it would be sucked to a hard peak again until they remained thus...two hard erect tips, pointing to the ceiling, as his rock hard cock was pointing to the headboard.

A hand went under the small of his back, indicating he should lift his torso. Several cushions were positioned below his body so his lower abdomen and butt had been raised. Now he felt a tongue licking along his hips, licking over towards his groin area, licking along the division line of legs and torso...over and over the mouth licked, nibbled, bit and sucked the area, bringing more and more blood to it...setting the area on fire.

And he could feel hot breath on his cock and balls and he could feel the sweep of hair falling across his body and down and across his scrotum and erect penis and he was tied so tight he could do nothing except concentrate on the rythmn of his cock head bobbing with blood. Soon the teeth were pulling on his sac...not hurting but just, just this side of it...it made his so aware of his hard balls, the precum was flowing like lava now...the more she tugged, the tighter everything got...damn his balls would be inside his body soon at this rate and he hadn't even cum!

The head of his cock was suddenly enveloped...by the softest, juiciest mouth he could ever imagine in his wildest dreams. The tongue was like velvet as it licked and stroked the part of his shaft inside of the orifice. Tongue tip dipping...spreading the hole, penetrating as he wanted to....he felt a digit at his back door. No one had ever touched him and he wasn't sure if....but it felt so erotic...the tip gently inserting itself over and over into the entrance, teasing his sphincter with the constant intrusion. After a while he began to like the feel of the finger and each time it was reinserted he would actually grab on...not wanting to let go...the mouth working it's magic on his rock hard dick, the finger worked it's magic on his anus...now he was welcoming it, it advanced further and further inside...and the more he squeezed...he could faintly heard erotic murmurs coming from close by...must be liking it too!

Soon, the digit was home, touching base in his silky soft passage, massaging back and forth on the knot of his lust and arousal...he couldn't believe the sensation...his whole body was alive and the raging lust was centred on that one spot that was being methodically stimulated. His cock expanded in response.... he was getting ready to erupt and all the heat and sexuality of the moment came rushing down into his rectum and perineum, then eventually rushed in a hot, seething mass out his cock to land God only knew where, but he was spurting over and over like a geyser and she was milking him and making him cum and cum and cum and he had to let out a long, low moan of utter satiey and relief.

Soft lips gently kissed his and released the manacles. The door opened and shut before he even thought to take the blindfold off or move. He lay there, trying to sort out what had happened. The door opened once again and he took off the blindfold, looking over to where his wife stood, smiling. "Well," she said, 'how did you like her?"

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Thank you for the very kind reviews!

I have a few other things I must
get to first but I will give them a
further adventure!

I'm guessing "she" is due for a little fun of her own:smile: ...you go girl!!

(That was a really good story!:wink: )

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Thanks Garth...I'm glad you enjoyed
it and yes, I guess maybe I should
write something that gives the female
a bigger role in the story. :smile:

you give...you get!:smile: That's the way it works in my book...although I usually prefer to give...then RECEIVE!:biggrin1: either way - that story was SERIOUSLY hot...please write more!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I might make one suggestion for the "female" version...she'd be wearing thigh high leather boots AND lace panties....WOW:rolleyes: (haven't checked out the photo gallery for awhile)....(wiping the sweat off my brow:wink: )

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
garthnd said:
If I might make one suggestion for the "female" version...she'd be wearing thigh high leather boots AND lace panties....WOW:rolleyes: (haven't checked out the photo gallery for awhile)....(wiping the sweat off my brow:wink: )

:wink: Thanks! :biggrin1:

And thanks once more for your kind
words about the story...time to
write another.

jonadkins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very good, WTW. This sure beats the crap out of all those "I am an amazing sportsman with a really muscular body and like all these really hott cheerleaders totally fainted when they saw my 13 inch cock..." stories!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jonadkins said:
Very good, WTW. This sure beats the crap out of all those "I am an amazing sportsman with a really muscular body and like all these really hott cheerleaders totally fainted when they saw my 13 inch cock..." stories!

OH OH!! You forgot about how he came 13 times in 4 different girls in 30 minutes! I know I've lost a step or two but that would have sent me into a COMA - even when I was a teenager!*:biggrin1:

(*Reason - DEHYDRATION!):tongue:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
garthnd said:
OH OH!! You forgot about how he came 13 times in 4 different girls in 30 minutes! I know I've lost a step or two but that would have sent me into a COMA - even when I was a teenager!*:biggrin1:

(*Reason - DEHYDRATION!):tongue:

Hahhahahaha....well Garth...guess
that is some guys'...fantasy! !?! :wink:

Windtalkerways, that was an awesome story! The build up of tension and detail make it real and totally hot. I hope you write again soon!
:biggrin1:
X