The fatter the shorter?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_aco04hcx, Jul 29, 2004.

1. D_aco04hcx

D_aco04hcx New Member

some of my gay friends are kidding me bcs of me putting on some kilos of fat and they say that my cock will look shorter this way.
    is it true that the leaner the longer looking?
    if so i have some hope left (mine isn't what you condiser big, maybe little less than 7 long by 5 thick) and one more reason to loose some bodyfat :p

2. Imported

Gold Member

C. Myjunk: well,,, I have put on about 50lbs in the last 4 months, ( I got injured )
    and my cock, what used to be fairly impressive.. well.. to me at least... has been apearing smaller and smaller to me...
    your Body Fat % does have a impact of the amount of cock you have.. trust me :)

#2 Imported, Jul 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  3. naughty

Gold Member

Gentlemen,

As happens to all of us, male or female, when we add a few extra pounds things below our bellies magically seem to disappear beneath the new and more prominent layer of fat that has developed.But as in a commercial we have here in the states for spaghetti sauce, "Like Prego, its in there! " Saying that as the fat recedes and muscle takes its place, I am sure you will see more of your "immortal beloved " than You are now.

Naughty

4. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Absolutely, no question marks here.

As you get fatter, more of your shaft is buried under abdominal fat.

ALSO, proportionately as your stomach, thighs and ass get bigger, your dick (that which still sticks out) by contrast will appear smaller yet.

btw, 50 lbs in 4 months?!! Ouch, that's quite a weight gain.

5. Imported

Gold Member

C. Myjunk: yeah, it really reallly sucks,, im able to start working out again.. so i figure, in 3 months or so... i should be back to normal :)

#5 Imported, Jul 30, 2004
  6. bigtyme

bigtyme New Member

According to Dr Ruth you gain 1 inch for every 30lbs of excess weight lost ^_^

#6 bigtyme, Aug 4, 2004
  7. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    According to Dr Ruth you gain 1 inch for every 30lbs of excess weight lost ^_^[/b][/quote]
    If Dr. Ruth is correct, I'll go from 7 to 7.5 inches to 8 to 8.5 inches if I loose the 35 pounds I've gained over the last 5-6 years? Considering I was 7-7.5 inches before I gained the weight, that would truely be amazing. :D

Everyone go out and gain 30 lbs, loose it and gain an inch. Rinse and Repeat. ;)

LapDog2001

#7 lapdog2001, Aug 4, 2004
  8. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: I am fat and I am small. I doubt I'd gain anything if I lost weight. I need to lose like 200lbs.

If Dr. Ruth is right... and she's not... I'd gain about 7"...

For some reason I think.. and I know jonb has the real answer, but maybe the fatter you are through puberty the less it grows. Maybe fat hinders something. Probably not but I often think had I been skinny all my life, I'd be bigger, my voice would be deeper, and maybe I'd have a higher sex drive.

9. Imported

Gold Member

suaige: My roomie and I used to run & go to the gym a lot, dont know if it looked longer as he got skinnier or not, (he never got that skinny). Claimed it was 2 inches. Ya right. He claimed to the bone, but 1/2 of it was hiding. Said he was mr average overall. Me, I'd be lucky if there was 1/4 inch hiding anything.

10. Pappy

Pappy Member

If Dr. Ruth is correct, I'll go from 7 to 7.5 inches to 8 to 8.5 inches if I loose the 35 pounds I've gained over the last 5-6 years? Considering I was 7-7.5 inches before I gained the weight, that would truely be amazing. :D

Everyone go out and gain 30 lbs, loose it and gain an inch. Rinse and Repeat. ;)

LapDog2001 [/b][/quote]
    Actually you are misreading things. If you were 7-7.5 before you gained the weight then you'll still be 7-7.5 after you lose it. If an adult male with a 7 inch dick gains 60 pounds then in theory he would lose 2 inches of it to body fat. If he loses that weight then he will regain the 2 inches lost to body fat, NOT add 2 inches to his 7 inches.

#10 Pappy, Aug 13, 2004
  11. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pappy,

I knew exactly what he meant, notice the many smilies in my post? :D

You do not gain anything when you loose weight, you regain what you already had.

Happy Papi,

You would certainly notice a difference if you lost that extra weight. As it has been mentioned here, the fat builds up all over your body and you have more dick than you think.

LapDog2001

12. Xin

Xin New Member

I don't really want to be skinny, but sounds like losing some of this weight I have could have its benefits...

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

If anything at all, extra fat will gobble up inches in your dick, and that will not be a pleasant thing.

14. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i am 5'8'' and i used to be around 150 lbs. that was 6-7 years ago. i am now 191 lbs. i have noticed that my cock looks like it has shrunk. i kid around about it all the time but i can testify that the more weight gain the smaller the cock looks.

now, i am 191 lbs. i dont look fat or glutton but everything expanded (my waist, ab area, legs).

;) i am wanting to drop about 15 pounds and will probably grow another inch or so in appearance.

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hi, hungthick: I enjoyed our time in chat room this a.m. The "pat" rule is that the dick gains an inch for every 30 pounds of fat loss. That padding above the root of the dick in the pubic area shortens its length. --Just another reason to loose weight, if overweight! OH, the fringe benefits of some things!

Luke

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Well, yeah, Luke, that and the fact that if I hadn't for me, I'd probably be dead inside 2 years.

But in all seriousness, tho, MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE has reported that girth can reduce inches.

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

What edition, MASSIVE_CHUCK? I've never heard of that. I've got stacks of Men's Health and would like reading the article. Thx.

Luke

18. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

I think it is true to some degree. I used to be very heavy and honestly I don't recall any real change in my dick, but then I wasn't paying attention at the time. I know tha I've read that loosing weight will show off more penis at the root in a number of places, Mens Health being one of them.

I can also say that having a large penis when I was heavy was incentive to get in shape. It felt like I was wasting my full potential. I'm doing the muscle thing now, and I'm ever an advocate for people getting fit. I don't think you have anything to lose, and I think you have much to gain (whether that's a bigger looking penis, or just more years on your life and better quality of life).

Just my opinion.

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I'll check my issues of Men's Health when I get home (I think it was over a year ago or more).
    I definitely remember a small caption saying that for a guy with a beer belly (let's say), every 15 pounds = a 1/2 inch of cock available for penetration. Soemthing about the belly overhang keeping your entire penis from being able to penetrate.

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

My memory's still has gaps in it, but look for the MEN'S HEALTH IN '97

Draft saved Draft deleted