The feel of a cum filled pussy

gdtrfb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, have a quick question for you. My current girlfriend is extremely paranoid of getting pregnant, so when we have sex, I have to pull out if I'm not wearing a condom. She is on the pill, so I'm not extremely worried about that issue. My problem is that I love the feel of a cum filled pussy. My ex always let me cum in her, and I loved the feeling of fucking her a second or a third time, feeling my prior load inside of her.

My question for you all is, does anyone know of any kind of lubes, lotions, magic potions or whatever that I can use with my current girlfriend to simulate that feeling of a cum filled pussy?

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that feeling too. I've used a variety of lubes and none simulate what you're talking about. What about asking your gf if you could use a spermicidal lube, I think they have stats on the percent mortality rate for the sperm. Together with her taking the pill, you should be pretty well protected.

gdtrfb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have tried a couple of different things, with no good results. Apparently she's got a very sensitive vagina, because after the sponge and the spermicidal lube, she was severely irritated for several days after. Thanks for the reply though!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might find as I do, the best Lube .. from LPSG info
7 oz. Hot water + 1.25 TeaSp. Xanthan Gum powder
Shake in a plastic bottle to give a thick harmless lube..
.. Even just a pinch more Xan. will thicken much more
Try it, you'll like it

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not quite into that feeling because then it's too slippery and I don't get good friction and it feels like I'm not feeling much at all. My gf doesn't feel it much when she's too juicy either. And Mr. slides out too easily when she's like that.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not quite into that feeling because then it's too slippery and I don't get good friction and it feels like I'm not feeling much at all. My gf doesn't feel it much when she's too juicy either. And Mr. slides out too easily when she's like that.

I think this situation only occurs when the woman's vagina isn't a very tight fit for the man's cock. It used to happen to my ex and I (who was larger than average but not huge), but it doesn't happen to my current husband and I. He is 1.5" longer and 1" thicker than my ex, and that makes a helluva lot of difference.

And just so you know, I'm not necessarily talking about the size of your cock. I believe vaginas come in a variety of sizes too, and the bottom line is, if her vagina is substantially bigger than your cock, too much lube (which is what is happening with the cum) is going to make you feel a bit lost in there.

gdtrfb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is the Xanthan gum lube pretty inert? What I mean is with the sensitivity she has, does this cause irritation or is it relatively safe? I'm gonna pick some up, mix up a nice warm thick batch, and give it a go.

Also, she's nice and tight, and even with regular lubes we've never had the problem of loss of sensation or sliding out.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is the Xanthan gum lube pretty inert? What I mean is with the sensitivity she has, does this cause irritation or is it relatively safe? I'm gonna pick some up, mix up a nice warm thick batch, and give it a go.

Also, she's nice and tight, and even with regular lubes we've never had the problem of loss of sensation or sliding out.

Thanks for the replies everyone!
Completely harmless, its taken internally as used for thickening
gravy or in baking, available in Health food or many grocery stores.
Has another name also .. ?? Lanthan , lynum gum ??