The Feel of a Man and Women's Bodies

elgarcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am, by and large, a gay male. most of my sexual experiences have been with other men. I have, from time to time, had experiences with women. These were by and large make out sessions with some "light petting" done more out of curiosity than sexual desire

What struck me most was the difference in the way a man or women feel in my arms. A man's skin especially feels so so much different than a woman. Their bodies feel so different; their lips feel so different.

I've come to realize that there are a good many bisexual men who's only attraction to other males is their dick. This to me strikes me as so peculiar (I'm not judging at all). A man's penis is one of the least important things to me regarding sex. I'm more about the all around experience of holding and feeling another man.

What I'd really like to know from bisexual man is how the act of touching or feeling a man or a women factors into their sexuality, not just the genitalia of either sex.

Last edited:

Blueshift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A guy's dick is one of the least attractive parts of his body for me. No offense to those who love em, but they're just not that great looking. Much rather pay attention to a guy's arms, stomach, chest, back, neck, face. Almost anything else, really.

I've only been with a guy once, but it was very different from holding a woman and that's what attracts me to it. I wouldn't be into a waifish, small guy with no body hair or bulk to his frame. I like the feel of a guy's body, hard and maybe a bit fuzzy. Even just a bit of stubble on his face when it's against my skin is great. I'm a lot more interested in just being *with* a guy, exploring his body and feeling the structure and textures than I am in sucking a dick.

Something_Else

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, I can only speak for my own experiences and not for ALL bisexual men when I share my thoughts. For me, the contrast is simultaneously stark in some ways, yet similar in other ways.

Women that I've been with:
have had softer skin, voluptuous figures, shorter than myself, and shoulder length hair. And their temperament was passive/submissive - except for one lady.

Now the feelin the skin of women has been very sensual given how smooth and soft it is. It's an intoxicating touch. The curviness of women - especially their hips - where it allows me to rest my hands on them almost like a resting place while kissing is something that is mutually exclusive to them as well. I have a preference for women that were shorter than myself. It just seemed like their body and mine would fit in nicely when in an embrace. Then the hair is something that many of the women I dealt with was always nice. In looking at or even smelling. Women can be very sensual & sensuous that way. And in regards to personality in the bedroom, all wanted me to take the lead in action and direction of the night. Whether is planning where it will be, how it will be done, what positions we'd engage in and when it was over. I would ask their input, but they'd not reply or say whatever you'd like. So I had to be prepared to have a long view often times. Except for that one lady I mentioned - her personality was actually more like the guys I had been with which I'll share below.

Men that I've been with:
they've been angular, muscular/athletic physiques, typically around the same height, shaved/buzzed head, facial & body hair. Aggressive & sportive temperament in bedroom.

In my first experience with a guy, I quickly realized that men don't have hips?! And the guy I was with made me understand what a 'hard body' was. That was an adjustment. Being muscular/athletic physiques possess a different composition. Height wise, realizing that I was eye level was a bit of an adjustment. As I got used to the eye gazing towards me from someone looking up at me when in intimate situations. Facial hair & body hair was also the biggest adjustment. You can feel the abrasiveness and harshness of a mans face that is mutually exclusive to men. And feeling and seeing body hair in places that are also mutually exclusive to men was new. The guys personality that I've been with have been unpredictable in their aggressiveness and definitely sporty. They would compete with me in what would be done next or direct me to what they'd like; and when I do the same they'd accept that as well if I demonstrated strength in that desire. Determining what would be next was never mutually exclusive to me; often times they'd have some plans of what they'd like or go with the flow.

Adjusting to facial & body hair ONLY occurred after having kissed a guy that knew how to kiss. Prior to him, I didn't enjoy the feeling of kissing because it was too abrasive. But when the guy I kissed was able to kiss very well...seemingly all his other male characteristics were also more desirable too.

And that segues into what is similar, for me:
kissing.

Whether it's a guy or girl, kissing and intimacy is key. If they're able to kiss well it can change the complexion of how I feel about them - as I've learned over the years. Consequently, I don't kiss anyone until I know them! I've found that out the hard way o_O

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The attraction is different for different people. It's a bit presumptuous to assume that bi men think only about dick. Yeah the dick is pretty obvious for some, but it's not always just that. Sometimes it's the smell. Sometimes it's the physical appearance. It could even be the dominating masculine personality that some men have that they like. It could even be a combination of all these. We have qualities that we're attracted to just like everyone else. The attraction is a bit more complex than just the genitals. The same goes for women. I like the bodies and smells of women, but if their attitudes stink, instant turnoff.

Reactions: titan1968

elgarcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's exactly what I'm interested in, sumyungguy. I'm trying hard not to presume anything. I want to know, when it comes to being bi, what you are attracted to in a man, and what you are attracted to in a women. I expect it will very from person to person.

I suppose that would have been a better way to ask the question.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's the entire package on a woman for me. I'm one of those "barely bi" guys who wants your dick and that it. No kissing, making out or none of that nonsense. Dick or gfto.

Woman on the other hand... Everything about them turns me on. I could never have a relationship with a man, just some fun sexual side adventures. Woman are what I am really into.

I find this trait in myself to be both interesting and strange. I cannot figure out for the life of me why I am so straight, yet sucking a dick (especially one bigger then mine) gets me off, but on that same note the idea of going all the way with a man like I would a woman makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: jmac

Clancy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From all the responses so far, JohnWeek1 fits me the best, however there were statements from others that resonated with me. When I discussed my sexuality with a psychologists, he suggested that I was gay, not just bi. I then asked him why I enjoyed the feel of a woman and the companionship and the sex of a woman, but loved to be with a man mostly to suck cock and be sucked? I told him that to have a meaningful relationship with a woman, I had to know her personally for a long time and then 'fall in love.' However, a man generally turns me on in one night stands with only cock sucking and frottage. The psychologist then summed up my feelings which I agreed with as having high intensity sex with men and longer more emotional and deeper rooted sex with women. I just know that a guy can turn me on when I see and suck his cock and a woman can turn me on when I hold her and gently massage her and kiss her. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Reactions: jmac

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting thread! For most of my life I've only had sex with females, it was only in the last few years that I've been with men in sexual situations. Basically I'm interested in their cocks, but enjoy fucking them too. The first time I did that the man was face-down, and I was really excited by the difference in his body - firm and hairy (although he wasn't really very hairy) and small, tight buttocks instead of soft female ones that ripple as I'm thrusting - his didn't. Different noises too, more groaning than moaning, also exciting. I get really, really turned on by taking guys in the missionary position and looking at their cocks, especially if they are hard.

I love the soft feel of a woman's body after sex, cuddling and kissing. I can't say I really like MM kissing, it seems odd; maybe if I'd been doing it most of my life it wouldn't seem strange. I love the smell of pussy mingled with perfume (when a woman is wearing it) and the taste of it too, especially after she's been fucking without a condom (it doesn't have to be my cum). Men don't smell anything like as nice. I tend not to hang around with men after sex, maybe a bit of sucking a cummy cock but no post-coital cuddling. I enjoy sleeping with women but haven't slept with a man, one to one. I've slept with men and women together after parties but the sex there was almost always MF.

I prefer my sex partners to be smaller, whether women or men. I've had sex with only one women who was taller than me; it was good but felt a bit strange. I like being dominant with both sexes but really like it when partners tell me what position they want next, to go harder and faster, to cum inside or outside them. Only one woman ever come straight out and asked me to take her anally; on other occasions that has happened, I've had to suggest it.

Basically, I like to use men like I use women. Again, I suppose this is because I don't have much MM experience. I think I could have been totally bisexual from my teens onwards, but the social pressure of being straight made me put all thoughts of that out of my mind. Fortunately for young people things are different now. It would be great to experience sex in two completely different ways, MF and MM, each totally different and each satisfying; an opportunity lost I guess. Don't know if I'm explaining this very well!

Reactions: shojishoji

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Women to me feel soft like a fluffy pillow and men feel hard like a stiff cock

This is an apt description. I haven't kissed many women, but from what experience I do have, I definitely prefer men. I like the strength, pressure and resistance of making out with a man.

Reactions: submit452

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the soft, tender folds of a woman and the feel of being physically stronger when in bed with them. The feel of my penis sliding into her moistness creates a union that's amazing to me, bodies fitting together perfectly. The tenderness of her touch on my body makes me shiver with anticipation. There's something primal about cumming inside (planting my seed) and marking her as my own like I am some animal on the Serengeti.
I enjoy the hard planes of a man and pitting myself against someone of equal strength. I love running my hands over a guys body, comparing the mirror like image to my own, and feeling the hardness of his muscle, the chest hair, and the stubble when I kiss him. Having another dudes manhood in my mouth while my manhood is in his makes me feel connected and in touch with my own masculinity as well as his. There is a feel of comradery as we bring each other to orgasm knowing each knows the others body as well as his own.
I need both.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Similar here. I prefer female softness and the delicate smoothness of female skin and curves... when a man sleping with me touches me with his body, I don't feel the same and to admit, I don't even like it. Still there is something interesting for me in the hardness, roughness and equalities of a male partner and I can't give up trying that. It's like, I like hitting both walls of this room where one's gender and sex role is decided... hitting one wall, I surf away to the opposite one. That's often tiring...

Reactions: fullspeedo11

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, so men turn me on because of there cock, balls and loads of cum. I love hairy men with uncut cocks the most. Muscles or huskiness is awesome and their roughness or strength. I love passionate sex and domination. As for women, ,I love their softeness, smell, warmth and gentle touch. I love to be aggressive with a woman and make her feel amazing when I slide my cock inside her.

I also love having both in my bed at the same time........not a lot of women out there who go for that. I've had a handful of them, and I loved it. Got a gf right now who likes to watch and play with other dicks, but she won't fuck. At least not yet, still workin on getting her into that!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love both men and women the women soft and smells nice the soft lips and neck then there are the breasts i love sucking nipples and caressing them the softness of the torso then after all the foreplay the inital insertion of my rock hard cock inside her warm moist vagina. I grab her soft butt and pump my tool inside her reaching down inbetween us i stimulate her with my hand until she orgasmes and squirts her juice i vcan feel her contracting around my cock that sets me off i push in deep and flood her with my cum.

A dude that is different his hard body smells of colone he lays on you you feel his chest on your chest. As his full body weight is on you he brings his roughly unshaven face on yours there is passion in his kiss he is grinding his cock and balls onto yours you flip hi over and you work your way down his chest you givd attention to his pointy nipples he moans with pleasure you feel his cock hard as a rock as you move down to give it some attention. It is nice and hard and throbing you su k on his balls he lets out a moan you start on his cock he is moaning enjoying what you are doi g you start to push one finger in his butt then too you are loosening him up to take you in. You move off of his cock and place his legs o your shoulders. You look him straight in the eye as you slowly insert you penis inside him you wT ch his face as he grimmises as you slide more and more in balls deep you do your thi g until you unload inside him and land ontom of him. Sweat and smells mixing as both of your manly bodies share the moment

Reactions: titan1968

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having another dudes manhood in my mouth while my manhood is in his makes me feel connected and in touch with my own masculinity as well as his. There is a feel of comradery as we bring each other to orgasm knowing each knows the others body as well as his own.

VERY well put. 69 with another guy is great, especially when we each go over the edge and and flood each others' mouths with warm cum, then slowly uncouple, flip around, and kiss deep, mixing a little cum from each of us in our mouths. Then we curl up in the spoon and nap, lol!

Reactions: fullspeedo11