The Female Prostate

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Drifterwood, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Drifterwood

Gold Member

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Good find!!! It completely explains the mysteries of the G-spot. Now more women can have wet sheets! ;)

3. got_lost

Gold Member

Wow thanks Drifterwood.
    That's the best article I've read on the subject!

Though I still have the question of how do you 'stop it'.
    Trying to find a partner is hard enough but one who's not freaked out by that and who'd have to get used to the whole 'cleaning up process' afterwards instead of just cwtching up and falling asleep seems nigh on impossible.

But it's nice to know so much about it now.
    Cheers.

4. nedpickle

nedpickle New Member

I think there is nothing better than a woman cumming in my mouth!!

5. Darpon

Darpon New Member

tl;dr

Seriously.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

GREAT SITE! I'm bookmarking it. :cool:

This bit may disappoint some men though. :lmao:

7. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

A lot of the "facts" seem to be unreferenced opinion. Although I actually agree with this part:

"As a result of the taboos concerning female body fluids the main motivation behind the studies into female ejaculation appears to be the determination of whether or not the expelled fluid is from the bladder. Some believe that if a woman ejaculates a liquid that is not from her bladder she is normal, but if is from her bladder then she has a medical problem and is abnormal. Why the great debate over the exact nature of this fluid squirting from women's bodies? Does it really matter whether it is liquid from the bladder or ejaculate? If a woman gets a thrill out of squirting liquid from her bladder at the moment of orgasm are we to say she has a problem? Do we mean to take this pleasure away from her? If a woman squirts liquid from her bladder at the moment of orgasm, let her, if she ejaculates uncontrollably, so be it. It is not our place to judge a woman's sexual pleasure."

Despite an in-depth look at the anatomy, it doesn't mention Bartholin's ducts and Cowper's glands, which are anatomically nearer the introitus of the vagina and provide most of the lubrication. While I can accept the theoretical basis there may be some prostate-like glandular tissue around the urethra, there is no way it could produce amounts of fluid measured in decilitres. That fluid has to come from an organ designed for holding large amounts of fluid, and there is only one of those in the pelvis. But hell, to echo the sentiments above, if you make your partner come so hard they piss themselves, it's probably fair to feel quite proud :wink:

I'm not sure that "Most women would prefer to have their fingernails ripped out one by one rather than be seen having an "accident," menstruating in public", it would be helpful if they could cite a reference for the survey evidence backing up this claim, and whether this varies with geography - quite possibly there are some countries where the former may very well be a consequence of the latter, rather than what passes for glibness from a femofascist.

Draft saved Draft deleted