The Fight Thread

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, with all the hostility in this place this is long overdue. Instead of clogging up every thread on LPSG with hate, beef, and discrimination, get it all out here. "Take it outside" to this thread. Or if you just need to get your frustrations out post it here. I'll start.

I think this place is a bunch of bitches who are insecure picture stealers, racists, and love to hate. I also think Billary should be president, and barry bonds is the greatest and should be left alone. You can't fuck with New Jersey (or its food). And cut cocks rule the planet. If you got a problem with someone, bring them here and air it out. Who wants some?

*edit: oh and people way too fucking sensitive

D

deleted213967

Wait! Isn't a big dick supposed to confer self-confidence?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! I may not want any, but I do like the idea of a place to limberjack and flounce from time to time. Spoiled Princess, tell me how you do your flounce? I am sure there must be an English version and an American version! LOL! :biggrin1::tongue:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Damn, with all the hostility in this place this is long overdue. Instead of clogging up every thread on LPSG with hate, beef, and discrimination, get it all out here. "Take it outside" to this thread. Or if you just need to get your frustrations out post it here. I'll start.

I think this place is a bunch of bitches who are insecure picture stealers, racists, and love to hate. I also think Billary should be president, and barry bonds is the greatest and should be left alone. And cut cocks rule the planet. Who wants some?

*edit: oh and people way too fucking sensitive
this has already been done. fuck off.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think this place is a bunch of bitches who are insecure picture stealers, racists, and love to hate. I also think Billary should be president, and barry bonds is the greatest and should be left alone. Who wants some?

*edit: oh and way too fucking sensitive
What have you got to give?:wink:

Seriously, now that I've got my flirt to the OP done.....there have been some hateful postings as of late and I've reflexively taken the bait.....But I'm learning restraint....

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still think the good outweigh-oops I said weigh- the bad.
It is disappointing to see less intelligent people.
I hate bigotry and stupidity. It makes me sick.
The more people hate the less intelligent they show themselves to be.
I have met people with genius IQ but they couldn't overcome addictions and understand simple input output.
I have met people who have four different masters degrees and at least one in physics and he couldn't grasp that STD's are passed through actual activities and not how nice and wealthy the person is that the activity is with.
Did that make sense?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate all those members who try to make every single one of their posts philosophical and "have meaning"...get over yourselves douchebags, your not-so-witty comments DO NOT make you sound smarter....and i agree with Skull...waaaay too many sensitive little bitches here. i feel like a lot of guys here have vaginas where their balls should be

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate all those members who try to make every single one of their posts philosophical and "have meaning"...get over yourselves douchebags, your not-so-witty comments DO NOT make you sound smarter....and i agree with Skull...waaaay too many sensitive little bitches here. i feel like a lot of guys here have vaginas a vagina is able to withstand quite alot where their balls should be
maybe you should say that the have tomatoes where there balls should be because they are easily crushed and cannot withstand much pressure.
Balls are actually very sensitive and easily hurt.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have met people with genius IQ but they couldn't overcome addictions and understand simple input output.
I have met people who have four different masters degrees and at least one in physics and he couldn't grasp that STD's are passed through actual activities and not how nice and wealthy the person is that the activity is with.
Did that make sense?

Oh the Irony! :cool:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did that make sense?

Nothing you have ever posted, makes any sense to anyone.
Trying to say,hating on the stupid,makes you look bad,is a
crock of shit, designed to keep people off,your totally illiterate
ass. Dumb,dim,deluded moron.
What do you know?
Not a damn thing!
cigarbabe:saevil:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ahhhhhh this is my type of thread...finally......but I still do not feel safe with the old ass has beens still trying to come back and rule LPSG....biting at the chomp to be able to mod again....always living in the past...talking about what was...and what didn't work...always talking about how they wrote the TOS ...always a part of the problem...the original shit stirrers is what they should be termed......surely there must be a retirement home for them.....oh I forgot the other site is their retirement home....

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posting in this thread should be like pleading the 5th as long as it stays here. Remember the rules in this fight club;

Rule #1.

There are no rules