The final honest answer: Are YOU confident IN BED?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by LemacST, Feb 9, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I ask because a lot, if not most, people aren't. That's just a fact we can all agree with.

What exactly do you not feel confident about? How is improved or gotten worse around the years?

Please use this thread as a place to find relief and similarities with others, not as a tool to bash or flame someone.

Anyways, I've dealt with a couple. At first, it was definitely the fact that I am not circumcised. If you didn't know, being uncircumcised in America is something that has pretty much always been bashed because it's misunderstood by the masses and since it has to do with sex, it charts towards the weird and the gross. I couldn't tell you how many times throughout middle or high school (and still sometimes to this day) have I heard how supposedly gross a foreskin is. This had me traumatized more than anything when I was breaking into sex. I assumed I was one of the very, very few in my school who wasn't circumcised and I felt that if I were to expose myself to a girl, she would tell everyone and ridicule me.

I later realized through trial and error that most girls don't realize that I wasn't circumcised. Maybe I have my relatively short foreskin to thank for this. I've never been called out and I've been in situations where girls whom I had some kind of sexual interaction with claim they think foreskins are gross and would never touch one. Little did they know they had one down their throat or up their ass, LOL. Honestly it's gotten to the point now where I really feel comfortable about it because most girls don't really notice it, and if they do, they just don't care I guess.

Anyway, moving on...second was size. This was something I absolutely did not worry about at first. This wasn't because I thought I was big, I just really gave it absolutely no thought whatsoever. If I gave it any thought, I just assumed I was "normal" sized, there were maybe some bigger but that's it. Then one day, after a few different sex partners, I got the impression that one of them told my friends that I had a small dick. At that moment in time, the entire scenario made sense..after analyzing things and filling gaps with my own best guesses, I made the conclusion that she told people I had a small dick. This is when everything came crashing down and the only reason why I'm on this site. I honestly thought I had a tiny dick and it destroyed my self esteem for months. My ego is still bruised. Some of you may look at my pic and ask yourself why I was so crushed/convinced she said this, but then again I feel my picture isn't accurate. When I measure my dick, I get over 6" but less than 7". This is pretty much average size. My picture makes it look like it's close to 8", but that's because the bottom inch or so of my "shaft" is actually my scrotum. Meh.

So here's where I'm at now. I joined this site and things got much better since. A lot better, actually...I feel very happy and comfortable with my penis. Oh, until I find out in one way or the other that some girl I want to get with is a size queen. I hate to admit it but this turns me off completely because I don't want to face what I did earlier (which was roughly a year ago). I'm obviously not totally over my size worries, but I feel very comfortable now with any girl as long as she doesn't give me the impression that she's all about big dicks. I just hope I can finally get over it all ASAP.

2. B_sadfeet

B_sadfeet New Member

omg that's so gay

3. Corius

Corius New Member

If the relationship is right the rest falls into place without causing any grief. I never saw a circumcised dick until I got into the Army. And, in the Army one didn't comment about anyone's dick. The notion was that no man was interested in another guy's equipment. My own attitude is that if it works, it is o.k. Any woman who does not respect the privacy of her sex partner in her conversations with others deserves to be banished forever! And, no man can be counted as a gentleman who reveals details of his coupling with either a woman or a man to another person. That is the great service rended by sites such as this one; here we can be crude or thoughtful, but we do not give names.

4. viking1

Gold Member

No...

5. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man, your dick is by no means tiny. If, in fact, some chick told your friends were small then she's a bitch and you didn't need her anyway. Same goes for any chick that is shallow enough to be "all about big dicks".

Move on; life is waay to short. Focus your efforts on returning to the point at which you "gave it absolutely no thought whatsoever". :wink:

6. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Listen to this man...he's right on the money.

You got no problems in the cock arena, dude. Your foreskin and size are perfect...don't let anyone tell you different.

Unfortunately you'll always meet the odd bitch, but most ladies are actually very nice beings! Even in my experience here, where we all support the 'large penis', the ladies seem to keep telling guys to shut the fuck up about their size and get on with the luvin'.

Be strong, be confident and tell anyone who gives you shit about your dick to go fuck themselves cuz they aint worth your beautiful meat!

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Mate, if gay guys here tell you that your cock looks good, believe them.

As for the most important part, how your cock works, if you are able to satisfy a woman your cock is perfect, let that bitch alone.

Confidence in bed is built on how much we can satisfy our partner, and that's why a false, cruel and ignorant comment hurts so much. Focus on nce girls, they are the majority. And size is by no means diffrent to foreskin: you said that once you were inside her, she did not realize you were uncut.

Well, unless you are exceptionally small or big, once you are in nobody will care. And all you have to do is to fuck properly, a thing that can be learned.

The more I have sex, for example, the more confident I am, and the more my wife is satisfied, and the more I enjoy sex.

My point of concern was size too. My girlfriend felt pain each time I tried do penetrate her, and I was forced to use just my penis head. Not to mention condoms, erection killers!

I was convinced it was my fault, that I was unable to please a woman, the consequences were predictable, difficult erections, sadness, demotivation, she feeling it as her fault.

Instead we just needed time to know eachother and to discover our bodies.

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Years ago I didn't have a lot of sexperience & I wondered if I was actually any good in bed...
    but I never asked...

then one day out of the blue I was told that I was good & really knew how to work it & that made me feel pretty good...

I've been pretty confident about it ever since...

9. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely - I mean, I don't have the biggest cock in the world, and am probably pretty tiny compared to some of y'all. But when I'm in bed with a girl, I'm gonna pull out all the stops (haha) and most definitely will take her to the moon and back. Ya NEED to have that attitude because if you don't, it's gonna show. And when it comes to lacking in confidence (and I'm not talking strictly in the bedroom here), women can sniff that out in less time than it takes to say FOREPLAY.

Draft saved Draft deleted