The Fine Art of Cocksucking

janec2000uk: Hi All,

I started a new topic because the thread 'oral sex' was off on a different, and rather strange, tangent ...

I've been seeing my new sweetie for about a month now (gorgeous smile, nice eyes, butt, and, you guessed it, extremely large equipment). I've grown accustomed to his size now, and although I love the intercourse, I still love doing him orally and get totally turned on doing it.

I've always thought I was quite adept at sucking a man's penis (get's me very wet, so it's a lovely form of foreplay for me, too), but my guy confessed that because of his size, he'd never enjoyed receiving oral before me. Now he has me worried that I'm not doing it right, either, and he's just being nice.

He claims it's because the women he's been with couldn't take much more than the head in their mouth. I can do better but not by much -- is there a technique for developing the ability to overcome the gag reflex and deep throat a man? Do any of the the other women or men have any tips??? pardon the pun.

Reactions: Discre1

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The earlier thread on this topic did indeed go
"south by north" and it may never recover.

I recall one earlier comment though, (made SOMEWHERE in the forum) and it was worth gold:

"Keep open the lines of communication."

What does HE actually want? What does he like?

The woman's willingness to listen and HIS willingness to let her experiment and learn what to do will work wonders.

Gentle, easy-going "approaches" and (if YOU will pardon this pun!) "savoring the moment" is most important for both the man and the woman.

It's good that the member posing the question apparently enjoys giving oral! That's SO important.

It's such a turn off for me to think the woman performing fellatio is really NOT into what she's doing but instead is only "going through the motions" --as if (half-heartedly) trying to honor some obligation"...that she's not enjoying it at all and she's really not caring about what she is doing. That would kill the mood for me right away. In fact, I believe I'd just as soon forego her giving me oral altogether if she is THAT uncomfortable (or non-chalant) with this form of sex. I'm certainly not going to force her to do it!

Many men can almost tell if the woman (somehow)resents being asked to pleasure him orally.

I suppose the potential issue of
"what to do with the semen ?" hinders many women (subconsciously) "from being at ease" in the very beginning of learning to give a man oral.

Sometimes, the entire premise of learning to be relaxed while performing oral sex especially, and discovering the "sure-fire methods" of great fellatio can take quite awhile to work through. More than once for some couples, learning to "fine-tune" techniques of giving oral sex has easily (and quite innocently) become a matter of creating considerable tension and uneasy feelings to resolve. The matter of occasional ackwardness and "feeling somewhat naive to it all" have to be recognized by both partners. That is something not easy to admit to! But, it's true. It takes time to become a "good lover". It's a matter of not only learning about the other partner, but learning and accepting certain things about yourself, with what you're comfortable doing along with trying to please and meet the needs of the other person. It's a delicate balance.

A great deal of patience must prevail.

janec2000uk: Thanks All,

Yes, I agree benderten2001, patience and a long process of trial and error during lovemaking is the ideal scenario.

Strange, I've often heard comments from women saying they don't much care for performaing oral on their partners, because I've always really been turned-on by it -- I don't know what it is, but something about the element of control, the gentle teasing, the idea that I'm 'rewarding' him or something, just gets me so wet, always has.

I'll look for that 'deep throat' thread, kyle, thanks.

My fella's fairly thick as well as long, so I knew teeth might be an issue, but so far I don't think it's been a problem. I'm always careful as I know a slip-up would quickly spoil his comfort level.

I have practiced overcoming the gag reflex with a large dildo of mine, and seem to be making slow but gradual progress. I would love to be able to provide him with the rush of feeling his shaft penetrate deeper than I can handle now.

TopheavyTeen: Hey there...

I think laying on your back with head tilted.. and of course taking it slow is the best way to take the bigger men..

Depends on the curve of the man too.

:) thanks for reading.

kyle: The "Deep throat" thread may be useful to you.

Trackers: pussycat: For normal cock sucking, I have my mouth covering his head, then I use my hands to massage the rest of his dick and his balls. You have to be careful with your teeth though. Maybe that's what he is worried about. As for deep throating, I haven't quite mastered it yet. I'd imagine that deep throating takes a lot of practice.

hungcuriousNC: I remember the days when a 6 incher would gag me. LOL I have since mastered deep throating 10.5 inches. The only way I did that was b/c he was not beer can thick. I have also dated a guy with 9.5 but could not get past his head for the fear of scraping my molars. (he was beer can thick)

What I used to do is suck on suckers, or popsicyles and occasionally massage the back of my throat very quickly so I wouldnt gag or worse. I also used my toothbrush by scrubbing the back of my tongue every day... All of this got me used to having something back there and made it easier to get beyond gagging.

The funny part of all this is that I used to get strept throat a lot. When I would go to the doctor, he would swab my throat for a sample, as they do, but I would not gag. He even commented one time that I was the best patient he ever had b/c of it. LOL That day I think he tried to get me to gag but I wouldn't. LOL He had that "look" of curiosity as he was putting the swab back into the tube. So you might think that the suckers, popsicyles, oral play, my toothbrush and doc visits might have helped obliterate my gag reflex. I now know that I could never be belimic. (sp?)

I have since had my tonsils removed after years of trouble with strept throat. I honestly don't see any difference with deep throating, but I do joke that they had to be removed due to high mileage. LOL Go figure? To each their own. Just don't toss your cookies trying to impress a guy..... that would be a major turn off.