The first 12 seconds

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Studies show that on a date, women decide within the first 12 seconds of meeting sombody, wether they will have sex with them or not. So ladies, in your experience, is this true? Well it doesent matter what you say, because i beleive it. But, how about some stories or somthing. I dont know, w/e my threads all fail but hey w/e.

What phrase can i say in the first 12 seconds will compell you to want to fuck me?
Nice shoes wanna fuck?
*fart*
ill kill you if you dont have sex with me

uhhh

your hot lets fuck.

j/k

what do you people think about the first 12 seconds theory?

what you think huh!?!?
do you think it is true?!!?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Within the first 12 seconds? Perhaps not - but quite soon yes, definitely. Within the first 10-15 minutes I will have formed a lasting impression on someone if it's the first time we meet - sometimes within the first few minutes - especially if it's a bad impression. Part of that first impression may be if I want to sleep with the guy or not - depends on the circumstances and situation.

But - it's not what you say - the actual words matter less (unless you go out of your way to be a genuine prick and insult or embarrass me) - it's how you carry yourself. What vibes do I pick up from who you are, how you act.
  • Do you seem relaxed and secure in your own skin?
  • Is it a genuine smile on your face or just a way of hiding that you're nervous?
  • Do you listen to me out of interest or is it just a polite way of feigning so that you can get on with the action?
  • Are you able to wait until I've built up enough interest to move in closer to you before you attempt to touch me in any more intimate way than a hug for greeting?
  • Can you keep a conversation going to catch my brain without necessarily moving into sex-related areas right away?
  • Are you enough of a people person to read me well enough to see when the interest is there (moving in closer, wanting to touch you, flirting, teasing a bit in words) and then switch positions to where you take the lead while still keeping an eye on my own reactions?
That is part of what creates an interest in me - more a gut feeling than a logical analysis or ticking off a checklist of traits. But the actual words themselves matter less - we can discuss the merits of the new social security system or engage in social chit-chat.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unconscious decisions tend to be made within that period of time, based upon the olfactory sense. Actually sizing up a man takes more than 12 seconds.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it takes me a bit longer than 12 seconds, given that if i kiss a guy and he pops out right of his trousers ( horse hung) and chemistry is present, I would say it takes less than 12 seconds to determine i want to jump his bones

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't agree with this theory, out of my own experience. But to be fair, there's a possibility that within those 12 seconds, the thought of bedding someone comes to my mind. However, until the decision is made, it takes a little more time.

Probably this was true a long time ago, when we were still all wearing hides and living in caves, but there are too many things to consider if I want to go to bed with someone. Valkyrie mentioned some of these questions, and they're definitely more important to me than the first expression, even if its a one-nighter I'm up to. And even if the decision within that timespan was positive, what if upon undressing, you discover your guy to be sick of some STD? Or find out that he looks promising maybe, but has absolutely no idea what he's doing, and you're not in a teaching mood? The fastest 12-seconds-decision would be cancelled then.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly it depends, if the guy is drop dead gorgeous and with a big bulge I will probably have already made up my mind before I talk to him. However, he can easily change my mind by being an ass or simply that we have no chemistry.

Now if the guy is just average looking it will take me quite a while to make a decision and there I am really looking for engaging conversation and a maturity level that many guys do not have.

Tips for me are to be real, genuine and don't try to come on too hard. Guys who are cool and not using cheesy lines or obviously trying to pick me up are more likely to get lucky.

I have gotten several guys to show me their package after the conversation turned to sex and I mentioned I like endowed men. If they truly were hung, this usually sealed the deal with me.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would it be better to rephrase that the studies show that women will decide within the first 12 seconds they DON'T want to sleep with someone?

That is that you can be disqualified in the first 12 seconds, but not necessarily qualify after? :smile:

Studies show that on a date, women decide within the first 12 seconds of meeting sombody, wether they will have sex with them or not. So ladies, in your experience, is this true? Well it doesent matter what you say, because i beleive it. But, how about some stories or somthing. I dont know, w/e my threads all fail but hey w/e.

What phrase can i say in the first 12 seconds will compell you to want to fuck me?
Nice shoes wanna fuck?
*fart*
ill kill you if you dont have sex with me

uhhh

your hot lets fuck.

j/k

what do you people think about the first 12 seconds theory?

what you think huh!?!?
do you think it is true?!!?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a party in March at which a friend guaranteed me there would be straight, single, men who were hung. He had pretty much hand picked Johnny for me. When he introduced me to Johnny I saw a spark of interest in his eyes but I knew I wasn't going to be getting any that night, at least not from him. (I was prepared, I had 2 different sizes of condoms in my purse and lube.) :tongue: I could almost see and feel a wave of melancholy and depression rolling off him which turned me off completely. Yes, I got all this in under a minute.

He kept to himself for most of the party and didn't engage in conversation with anybody. I sat next to him and tried talking to him later in the evening thinking that perhaps he was just shy. He was at it best non-verbal. I chalked it up to me just not being his type (it happens sometimes) and moved on; I continued to have a good time at the party. Towards the end of the party my friend literally bought Johnny to me again and explained that he used to be a fighter pilot; and that this was the coolest thing possible. Apparently just hearing the words fighter pilot has gotten him laid in the past hahahaha :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: My friend kinda pissed me off when he went on to say that his being a fighter pilot beat my masters degree. I wasn't aware there was a competition. :confused: Needless to say I didn't get any that night and neither did Johnny. I got the skinny on Johnny the next day: He is recently divorced and on the verge of bankruptcy. He lives in a 2,800 sq. ft. house with no furniture; just a card table and chairs, a sofa from Goodwill, a television, and a mattress on the floor. His ex-wife has been using their teenage son as a pawn against him and jerking him around with regards to visitation. My 6th sense never fails me. This man is currently a mess, I don't need that even if he is hung.
Valkyrie mentioned some of these questions, and they're definitely more important to me than the first expression, even if its a one-nighter I'm up to. And even if the decision within that timespan was positive, what if upon undressing, you discover your guy to be sick of some STD? Or find out that he looks promising maybe, but has absolutely no idea what he's doing, and you're not in a teaching mood? The fastest 12-seconds-decision would be cancelled then. Yes, that is so true! Just because I have a degree in education doesn't mean I want to teach you how to be a good lover.

Would it be better to rephrase that the studies show that women will decide within the first 12 seconds they DON'T want to sleep with someone? Yes, I have had this happen often.
Within the first 12 seconds? Perhaps not - but quite soon yes, definitely. Within the first 10-15 minutes I will have formed a lasting impression on someone if it's the first time we meet - sometimes within the first few minutes - especially if it's a bad impression. TRUE! Part of that first impression may be if I want to sleep with the guy or not - depends on the circumstances and situation.
But - it's not what you say - the actual words matter less (unless you go out of your way to be a genuine prick and insult or embarrass me) - it's how you carry yourself. What vibes do I pick up from who you are, how you act.
  • Do you seem relaxed and secure in your own skin?
  • Is it a genuine smile on your face or just a way of hiding that you're nervous?
  • Do you listen to me out of interest or is it just a polite way of feigning so that you can get on with the action?
  • Are you able to wait until I've built up enough interest to move in closer to you before you attempt to touch me in any more intimate way than a hug for greeting?
  • Can you keep a conversation going to catch my brain without necessarily moving into sex-related areas right away?
  • Are you enough of a people person to read me well enough to see when the interest is there (moving in closer, wanting to touch you, flirting, teasing a bit in words) and then switch positions to where you take the lead while still keeping an eye on my own reactions?
That is part of what creates an interest in me - more a gut feeling than a logical analysis or ticking off a checklist of traits. But the actual words themselves matter less - we can discuss the merits of the new social security system or engage in social chit-chat.
There are merits to the new social security system? LOL :biggrin1: