The first guy

D_Nathan_Hale_Yes

Account Disabled
Media
Hi all -

I'm curious to know from you ladies: when you had your first orgasm from sex with a male partner, was it because of you or the guy? In other words, had you already had orgasms on your own and basically just made/told the guy what to do, or did he totally rock your world and give you your first on his own?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again, a question I can't answer! I'm pretty sure I knew how to have one before I started having sex.....

Damn! If I'd known there was gonna be a quiz, I woulda taken notes! :wink:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't remember my first orgasm from sex. I've just always had them. It wasn't until years after I started having sex that I realised that being very orgasmic during sex wasn't necessarily a given for all women.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew how to climax alone. It was long before I could really climax with partners. Before then, when I was satisfied, I faked it so they would stop. The first time it happened with a male partner (had my first partnered orgasms with other girls) it wasn't because he was so special. It was because I was finally able.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious to know from you ladies: when you had your first orgasm from sex with a male partner, was it because of you or the guy?It was because of both. He had the skill of working my gspot and I let my walls down. I've had a really hard time orgasming with men because I just have intimacy problems. And I couldn't relax/let go In other words, had you already had orgasms on your own and basically just made/told the guy what to do, or did he totally rock your world and give you your first on his own? I've been cumming on my own since I was 12. For me, like I said, it's a combination of him being able to give me what my body needs and for me being able to relax and let him.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I kind of think sex is like mutual masturbation...I mean, when you (ericroberts) have an orgasm, you are quite literally masturbating within your girlfriend's vagina. And she may be rubbing her clit against your body and masturbating that way. As for vaginal orgasms, can't speak for that.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of think sex is like mutual masturbation...I mean, when you (ericroberts) have an orgasm, you are quite literally masturbating within your girlfriend's vagina. And she may be rubbing her clit against your body and masturbating that way. As for vaginal orgasms, can't speak for that.

... Wouldn't she be rubbing her vagina against his dick? The mechanics of it aren't really that different...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

The difference between masturbation and sex for me is as much about where my mind is as what is rubbing what.

When I masturbate my mind is elsewhere, concentrating on some fantasy and that mainly is what brings me to orgasm. When HB and I are having sex I'm right there, concentrating on each sensation and that's what brings me to orgasm.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with at least one woman who had her first intercourse-induced orgasm with me. It seems that the trick was the way we coupled up, and the way she rubbed her crotch against my pubic bone, and the control she had over the pace and the pressure. It wasn't reallly anything I did physically except for providing the structural support to allow it all to happen.

Lady_V

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1st marriage lasted 5 years with very few orgasms all of which were really a DIY job. Then no sex for about a year.

Then met the man who would be husband No.2. He was very big and as soon as he went in I exploded. Probably the best ever.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1st marriage lasted 5 years with very few orgasms all of which were really a DIY job. Then no sex for about a year.

Then met the man who would be husband No.2. He was very big and as soon as he went in I exploded. Probably the best ever.

Really? So...does that make masturbation different after the fact? As in now needing dildos, etc. to get off?