Verified
Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the late summer of 1976, I was 30 years old and heading to pick up a blind date to go out to dinner. My friend Dan had fixed me up with her. He had previously dated her and suggested we might have a lot of fun together.

I arrived at the apartment complex and finally found the unit Susie lived in. With a wee bit of apprehension, I knocked on the door and saw a figure through the window walking down the stairs. Susie opened the door and a very petite, very pretty woman appeared. She had a Farah Fawcett type haircut, a white see through top and black silk pants…very, very attractive. I guessed at the time she was about 5’3” and definitely weighed under 100 pounds.

We introduced ourselves and Susie invited me in. She offered me a drink (Scotch) and I willingly took it. We chatted for quite a while about ourselves and each other and we built a really nice rapport. I could not stop stating at her see through top which she noticed. I could see she had quite tiny breasts with small rosebud areola and erect nipples. One drink led to a second and before long we were sitting next to each other feeling the heat from each other’s body.

Susie stood and offered me her hand and then led me upstairs to her bedroom. I watched Susie pull her top over her head and spied her tiny breasts. In actuality, she almost just had nipples. I had never seen such small breasts. She pulled her slacks down to reveal no underwear and a wispy light brown patch of pubic hair. She then plopped on the bed on her back and I looked at her in amazement. She look as if she were pre-pubescent with a young woman’s face.

I quickly undressed, exposing my erection. She spread her legs and said, “Fuck me, no foreplay.” Because she was so petite, I was a bit concerned that her pussy might be a bit snug for my girth, so I decided to very gently enter her. I placed the head of my dick at her vaginal opening and barely started to enter her. Suddenly, she thrust up her hips and took all of my dick in a millisecond. She was extremely loose, because of that, I fucked her for a very long time before I came. She did not cum so I slid down to her pussy and licked her until she had an orgasm and stayed there and kept licking her until she had another. I crawled up to lie beside her and she immediately slid down between my legs and started sucking my dick. My god!!! I had probably had blowjobs from 30-40 women before Susie but none could compare. It was amazing. After I shot my cum in her mouth she kept my dick in until it went limp. She looked up at me and asked, “What’s for dinner?”

I fell in love with having sex with Susie that night and over the next few months fell in love with her person and her mind. I hope to share more stories of my adventurous sex life with Susie if anyone is interested.

Absolutely interested brah. Blind dates can lead to some of most intense encounters.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In the late summer of 1976, I was 30 years old and heading to pick up a blind date to go out to dinner. My friend Dan had fixed me up with her. He had previously dated her and suggested we might have a lot of fun together.

I arrived at the apartment complex and finally found the unit Susie lived in. With a wee bit of apprehension, I knocked on the door and saw a figure through the window walking down the stairs. Susie opened the door and a very petite, very pretty woman appeared. She had a Farah Fawcett type haircut, a white see through top and black silk pants…very, very attractive. I guessed at the time she was about 5’3” and definitely weighed under 100 pounds.

We introduced ourselves and Susie invited me in. She offered me a drink (Scotch) and I willingly took it. We chatted for quite a while about ourselves and each other and we built a really nice rapport. I could not stop stating at her see through top which she noticed. I could see she had quite tiny breasts with small rosebud areola and erect nipples. One drink led to a second and before long we were sitting next to each other feeling the heat from each other’s body.

Susie stood and offered me her hand and then led me upstairs to her bedroom. I watched Susie pull her top over her head and spied her tiny breasts. In actuality, she almost just had nipples. I had never seen such small breasts. She pulled her slacks down to reveal no underwear and a wispy light brown patch of pubic hair. She then plopped on the bed on her back and I looked at her in amazement. She look as if she were pre-pubescent with a young woman’s face.

I quickly undressed, exposing my erection. She spread her legs and said, “Fuck me, no foreplay.” Because she was so petite, I was a bit concerned that her pussy might be a bit snug for my girth, so I decided to very gently enter her. I placed the head of my dick at her vaginal opening and barely started to enter her. Suddenly, she thrust up her hips and took all of my dick in a millisecond. She was extremely loose, because of that, I fucked her for a very long time before I came. She did not cum so I slid down to her pussy and licked her until she had an orgasm and stayed there and kept licking her until she had another. I crawled up to lie beside her and she immediately slid down between my legs and started sucking my dick. My god!!! I had probably had blowjobs from 30-40 women before Susie but none could compare. It was amazing. After I shot my cum in her mouth she kept my dick in until it went limp. She looked up at me and asked, “What’s for dinner?”

I fell in love with having sex with Susie that night and over the next few months fell in love with her person and her mind. I hope to share more stories of my adventurous sex life with Susie if anyone is interested.
Very interested

Reactions: indybanker1946

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Please share more. Once I dated a woman, she was as close to a sex addict as I have ever met. We didn't date long, she was way to much for me to satisfy.

Reactions: indybanker1946