The first pictures of my cock

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You actually have a very pretty cock--not just large, but well shaped and aesthetically pleasing. Kudos on great genes, and how that helps you get into OTHER Jeans!:wink:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, sure, steal my thunder, just because he's straight, and you're a beautiful woman....(kicks dirt):tongue:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i couldn't have said it any better. you are good with words, i've realised. :wink:

just when i'm about to go lesbian, i see a nice penis :rolleyes::tongue: lol

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, seeing a nice penis prevents me from becoming a lesbian as well. Funny how that works, isn't it?:biggrin1:

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol thanks guys. I'm actually uncut I just realized it probably looks like I'm not. If you look close I actually have a little cross shaped vein right beneath my head..

I've probably whacked it to Dragonfly's boobs about 20 times so far.

Just thought I'd add to the commentary.

decent shape, decent length and the girth ain't bad either, you should be proud having that between your legs.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had no idea where to put this and although I equally appreciate the men's opinions here, I was mainly trying to get the women's opinions because I am straight. (Response to agnslz)

Hugh.G.Rection you're always going to get a mixed bag of men and womens opions here, whether you've asked for it or not. sorry about that

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I had no idea where to put this and although I equally appreciate the men's opinions here, I was mainly trying to get the women's opinions because I am straight. (Response to agnslz)
The New Member Introductions forum is generally considered the place to put these sorts of threads. I'm sure women read there just as much as anyone else here.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first thoughts were also "pretty", which I know is a bit weird. But it is pretty: nice shape, nice skin, nice size.

re: how to upload
Click on Gallery in the menu when you're logged in. On the right side, under where it says Welcome HughGRection or whatever, there's a link to Upload Photos or Video.