The first time I've cried in I can't even remember how long...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ryan,

I am so sorry to hear about your pet. I think anyone who has had a pet they loved understands what that is like. I am also so impressed and warmed by the wonderful responses that are pouring out from the guys here. There is hope for the world....

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my pet rat died over a year ago, and my eyes still well up when i think about her...but then i shift my brain to the fun times (which included sitting in her in the hood of my jacket, and walking up to an unsuspecting female & saying "i think there's something in my hood, but i cant reach around, can you check?" (yes, i was doing this in college, i guess the 8yr old boy in me never died) )

so just remember the smiles

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love of and from a pet can be purer than between people. Animals don't disappoint the way people can. I don't have dogs anymore because I can't stand the way my heart breaks when they pass on.

Amen...

I was a wreck when my German Shorthair, Heidi...passed away. I know when Lady passes away I will probably hang myself.

God Blass our pets...

Hang in there Ry...

...OB

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mom's 18-year-old caramel tortoiseshell kitty, Taffy, was suffering from painful bowel problems and I had to take her to the vet for euthanasia a few weeks ago. A couple of days later I found her another tortoiseshell kitten that she's named Purrl.

I know that's hard. My family has had to have a couple of pets euthanized recently for various reasons and because my parents are such wimps I'm the one who always ends up taking them. Fuzzbutt (I named him, too) the cat had lymphoma real bad, and Ivy was a cocker spaniel and so of course had all sorts of problems. Both put down in the last few years. Somehow this affected me more, though it didn't feel as though Stinky was as much a part of my life. I think I just felt so bad about letting the cats get him. I feel like such a bad owner... and I held him as he died. I held him all night long. I could tell he was in a lot of pain.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. I can empathise completely. I lost my beautiful cat a few years back. I'd adopted him at a particular bad time of my life and we went through a lot together, me and that cat. I still shed a tear or two when I think of him...

That old chiche is so true, losing a pet really is like losing one of the family.

Chin up matey.