The First Time(m/m)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some fiction, some truth.

Prologue

It was a pretty normal day for me in the suburbs and all. My family was old fashioned and conservative. Sort of like the type you don't want to meet at all. You know the kind. I don't have to tell you about.
My name is Johnny Taylor and I just reached my eighteen birthday. I am fair-skinned, thin, and ordinary. My eyes are a shade of gray, but even when the sun gleamed into them, they were a dull gray. I felt like my own preppy clothes and those Lee jeans made me look misplaced. Even my Nike shoes were worn out and some of the laces were getting torn.
Be it that it was 1988, I somehow felt so unwanted and unloved.
All that changed when a handsome jock winked at me.
He resembled Scott Baio from Happy Days quite a bit in his adult years, that is. His hair was dark brown, darker than most of the guys at college. He had the largest brown eyes I ever seen, mischievous and full of curiosity. Sometimes his own eyes would lit up and their gleam seem to be more, but I can never tell at all. He always had a goofy smile, toothy and comic. All I remember is that he had very prominent teeth, very clean and all American. His built was a swimmer's body(firm and toned) and a great tan. I couldn't believe how much he resembled the young actor from Happy Days. You couldn't even separated those two because they were so identical.
All I can remember was the wink and his name: Brad Jefferson.
It was all because of that particular summer day in 1988 that my whole life would change for good.

To continue much sooner on Chapter 1