The first time you get a guy's pants off ...

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just curious, girls, about what it's like when you find a new guy and get his clothes off for the first time. I mean, obviously you already think the guy is attractive. But there's a lot riding on your first look at that penis, right? Because one cock can be very different from another -- not just in size, but in, well, prettiness (I am always amazed by the number of veiny, flame-red, hair-covered and otherwise nasty-looking penises I see on the internets).

Whereas I've never heard a straight guy express any particular delight or disappointment at the first sight of a girl's twat. Pussies just don't have that same visual element (except, I guess, in certain extreme cases).

D

deleted136887

Whereas I've never heard a straight guy express any particular delight or disappointment at the first sight of a girl's twat. Pussies just don't have that same visual element (except, I guess, in certain extreme cases).

That's complete BS!! and twat is such a horrible word...pussy is MUCH nicer. I happen to love the looks of pussy, and I cannot wait for the first look and taste of the latest one...some are much better looking than others, but overall they are rather tasty.:biggrin1:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not saying pussies aren't lovely, or that gaining access to a new one isn't a wonderful experience. But it seems to me that that moment of pussy revelation is not as big a deal to a straight guy, as the moment of penis revelation is to a girl or a gay guy ... but maybe I'm wrong. It's happened before.

D

deleted136887

I appreciate what you are saying, but to me at least, that is sort of the whole deal: it all builds up to the moment the panties come off, it's almost the climax of the hunt.... then comes the feast.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first sight of a pussy isn't so much the rush moment as when you first enter it. I'd imagine it's similar for women; many I've talked to have gotten nothing special from just looking at a dick, other than perhaps the desire to have it in them and imagining it's particular feel, which is quite like my reaction to seeing a girl's pussy for the first time. But some pussies are gorgeous, make no mistake.

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
For me it does matter. I'm not a size queen at all. Prefer medium, but slightly thicker than average - I think. But I do find symmetry and smoothness attractive. Recently fooled around with a guy who is very well built, and yet his cock was on the small side of medium, but smooth and pretty. I gave him a hand-job because I don't sleep around, but I did wonder if he would be good in bed, and it did affect my level of desire to take things further. I was quite attracted to him in terms of chemistry, so I would probably have overlooked the size issue. But even though I am apparently fairly tight, I had reservations as to how he would feel inside me. Anyway, he is now dating a very hot model, so she obviously has no problem with it (or maybe she makes him bigger than I could - ha ha).

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think with some women when the pants come off they depend also if they are ready for sex. I think all women know ahead of time if they are going to fuck the guy or maybe just play with it or give a bj depending on the chemistry or their little game plan. I have had it go both ways. I have had some women excited to see my cock, and others seem shy about it, but once again that depends if they feel right about going to the next level. I really don't think women care too much about the penis, as long as it works, he has a decent size and it doesn't look too ugly or like it has STD's.

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well in my opinion, in some sense there is a "gamble" when you're out with a good looking guy and you're going to see his cock for the first time. Usually at that point it's a given you'll have sex, but with a cock you've never seen, and have no idea how it will perform.

I don't mean it ugly, but there are some penises out there that can turn a girl's stomach. There is something to be said for an attractive, well groomed penis. That being said one shouldn't just based the entire experience and the guy on his penis alone, obviously.

The anticipation is what I like...building up to where that one part that's not before been revealed, finally is. I like making that moment last too. I've not been disappointed very often either :)

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Well in my opinion, in some sense there is a "gamble" when you're out with a good looking guy and you're going to see his cock for the first time. Usually at that point it's a given you'll have sex, but with a cock you've never seen, and have no idea how it will perform.

I don't mean it ugly, but there are some penises out there that can turn a girl's stomach. There is something to be said for an attractive, well groomed penis. That being said one shouldn't just based the entire experience and the guy on his penis alone, obviously.

The anticipation is what I like...building up to where that one part that's not before been revealed, finally is. I like making that moment last too. I've not been disappointed very often either :)

What would make a penis attractive or ugly?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would make a penis attractive or ugly?

maybe she means if the guys cock head is all red swollon or maybe it look like its all shrivled up or dirty looking. hard to tell really. i have seen some ugly looking ones myself. but what is ugly to one is good looking to another.

Last edited:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
maybe she means if the guys cock head is all red swollon or maybe it look like its all shrivled up or dirty looking. hard to tell really. i have seen some ugly looking ones myself. but what is ugly to one is good looking to another.

oh, that sucks, my glans get really swollen and reddish, and it has 2 big and 1 midsized veins through its length, and a ton of small ones all over...it looks sort of angry.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, that sucks, my glans get really swollen and reddish, and it has 2 big and 1 midsized veins through its length, and a ton of small ones all over...it looks sort of angry.

i wasnt saying i thought that was what made a ugly cock in my last post. i was refering to maybe thats what she thought was an ugly cock , but we will never know till she replys to your question. also your cock dont sound like it would look to awful mad to me LOL, and i wasnt refering to you or anyone personly here was going to change my post but was to late in seeing how it mite read so hope this takes care of it.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just answered this in another post, but my wife does not find my penis attractive. Well, she's attracted to it, but doesn't see it as particularly good looking, if that makes sense.

I, on the other hand, find her vagina quite beautiful - like a flower.

We do worship each other.

I found the grand unveiling very thrilling. For one thing, I was not expecting us to consummate our relationship that evening and she surprised me. Also, she's a true blond, so surprise again!

Then my pants come off and I'm uncut, which she had never seen before. The size issue, while it didn't make her pause did make her think about what ifs.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im a bit of a cock snob in the fact that i really do enjoy a good looking cock. The visual is a very big part of wanting it. I would never be bitch enough to turn away an ugly cock but i would try my damned hardest to convince him to do something to clean it up with a shave or something.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started thinking about this because I have a female friend who says she doesn't know, until she sees the cock, whether she's going to just get laid or whether she's going to suck it, try to get him off multiple times, and generally have an all-night (or all-day) sexfest.

I understand where you girls are coming from, because although in person I've never seen a penis that absolutely turned my stomach, I've seen a lot on the internet that, like think kink said, are just hideous. I mean, I think I would run out of the room if I found one of those in front of my face in real life. But maybe a lot of that has to do with bad lighting, cheap cell-phone cameras and the like. (One of my biggest complaints is pictures of penises that are just flaming red, and too much red saturation is a common fault of many digital cameras.)