The first time you get a guy's pants off ...

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well for me, there are some guys who can improve the look of their penises, and some who can't. It's kinda like good looking guys vs. guys who just aren't attractive. Sometimes you can change the hair or do something to improve the appearance, but sometimes you're just born with certain features that you cannot change.

I'm really amazed how different guys are in their pants. The size, shape, color, curves, angles, length, thickness, firmness...it all varies from penis to penis. I guess every girl forms a "standard image" in her mind (I have from a penis that I have seen and thought was perfect) and tend to compare other guys to that.

fungirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is for sure an exciting and sometimes nervous time. Generally I'd be making out with the guy for awhile so he should be hard at that point and I usually feel him through his pants before it come out so I have some idea of his size before taking it all out. How it looks can be a different story do to shape, texture, hair, veins, smell, etc...

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have to agree with you, fungirl. Although I've never been *terribly* disappointed or grossed out by what I found, it's weird how at this particular moment one can go from that pleasant state of arousal and anticipation that you get from making out, to either "Oh, that's kind of a letdown" or "Oh my God, that's the most magnificent thing I've ever seen, put it inside me now!" Or anywhere in between.