The first time you realized....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by longnhangn, Apr 12, 2008.

1. longnhangn

longnhangn New Member

Albums:
    ....that you had a larger than average penis? Mine was in high school, when a gf who had been giving me handjobs (but no fucking...yet!), told several of her gfs that I had a big penis...and they all asked me to show them at her house one day! I was pretty embarassed, but they talked me into it...after I hung it out they all immediately did the usual school girley screeches and screams....and when they calmed down they wanted to see it hard. So i siad, Ok, but only if Pam (the hottest one there), strokes it for me. Well, Pam was more than willing...lol!
    Over the years I have several more occaisions to display the goods to groups of women...usually after one of them went naked with their bf/hubby on my boat, saw my penis up close in the sunshine, and HAD to tell their friends!
    Very enjoyable, a turn-on, and often leads to other "opportunities"..lol!

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello Long one and Hanging One:

Great camera angle on all your shots in the gallery. Not only do you have a big one, but you or your photographer certainly knows how to set the camera up so the angle amplifies the love muscle you have been endowed with.

Great Gallery.

Draft saved Draft deleted