The First Time You Shaved / Trimmed Your Pubes

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Now completely hairless use Nair for men hint use vaseline on your balls and cock and nipples and ass you can get completely hairless then better than shaving and smoother

Inseltyp

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This Post has been removed as it has been found in breach of the current Rules regarding inapproriate Content involving Minors:
  • Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college. Had a roommate that did it and he said his girlfriend loved it. And he said the smooth balls feel was awesome. That was enough for me to try it. Just used a razor and shaving cream in the shower. I've been shaving balls and shaft ever since.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
first ten shaved it smothered was when I go my appendix remove and they shaved party pubes for the operation. I figured I should save it all so it would grow bak evenly so I got soap and a razor and did it all.I was kind of shock but iked the look of it I was 22 and now iced it trimmed or have it off from time t time

Reactions: OKCLane

Peter Franklin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now completely hairless use Nair for men hint use vaseline on your balls and cock and nipples and ass you can get completely hairless then better than shaving and smoother
I also use nair/veet.
Is this Vaseline tip, for after or before application.

Because boy,
Sometimes that stuff BURNS

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I also use nair/veet.

Because boy,
Use the vaseline before you apply the nair or veet protects it from burning but will have to trim your cock with a razor still ....but not your ass

Peter Franklin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
Use the vaseline before you apply the nair or veet protects it from burning but will have to trim your cock with a razor still ....but not your ass

I’m an avid user of Vaseline - dry lips.
I never knew this tip. I always imagined it would stop it working or something.
Thank you so much, il inform you on my next experience with it haha

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gonna point out anything mention under the age of 18 is not allowed. So cat answer the first question

I shaved/trimmed because I didnt/don't like body hair

Why would some one have to teach me how to cut pube hair it's not that hard lol.

Didn't realise there were techniques LOOL. Used scissors

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ronin001

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also use nair/veet.

Because boy,

Would also be interested to know the Vaseline trick. I can’t use the chemicals on my skin.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Put vaseline on your asshole all the way around then put it also on your nipples and cover your cock and balls with it then use the nair then carefull remove the nair when time and after you get the nair off then take a shower and get the vaseline off do mine in stages like legs , then chest and back , then bikini area , and arms ...

Reactions: FrozenAisleDonuts

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thought the hair made me more man. so it never completely shaved, just around the base of the penis. besides, in the locker room about 15, 10 years ago it was not common for me to see guys without pubes. I would feel strange.

When I was around 18 or 19 I was downsizing the pubes with gillette. Accidentally, I passed the gillette more than I should have and I was almost without fur. So I took advantage and left my pubes bald.

Nobody taught me. Maybe I learned from some blog / website or some sex TV show. I grew up seeing my dad with a mega pubes and the older guys in the locker room were very hairy. So I only thought about having less pubic hair when I started sex life and this was "requested".

I used Nair once. After I saw my hair melting and globbing up from the chemical, I never went back. That stuff should never be put on a human (or animal) body.

At first I used scissors to trim my pubes, then went full tilt with a razor to remove all of it. Just soap and water in the shower, and a decent razor. I was hairless for years, then in the last 7 I grew back a trimmed patch, but kept my balls nice and smooth.

Anyway, I started when I was..19?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After an entire lifetime of not doing anything around my junk other then keeping it clean, I started trimming several months ago. No pun intended, but I don't have the balls to put a razor on anything down there, but I trim my shaft, balls and just around my pubic bone area. I absolutely love the look and wish I had done so earlier. I am not nor was I overly hairy down there, but I definitely prefer the neater look.

I was in my early forties. I go to mixed spas abroad where nudity is the norm, and noticed more and more men were shaving, so decided to give it a try.

Reactions: ottosafado

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when and how was it the first time you shaved / trimmed your pubes?

How old were you?
Why did you shave?
Did someone teach you?
which technique and tool did you use?

I was in my early 20s, out of college. I shaved to see what it would look like, wondering if maybe it would look better than having hair. I did it on my own, with a regular disposable razor and shaving cream. I didn't like it enough to do it again, plus it was hellaciously itchy, plus my girlfriend was 100% against putting her face in the stubble.

Reactions: ronin001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I shaved our genital areas in the later portion of our lives. I have said many times it sparked a new era in our sex lives. We both liked the clean shaved hairless feel and look and it made oral sex so much better. We both decided we enjoyed it enough to keep shaving and we have made the effort for each other. It doesn’t take 5 minutes a week to shave and keep it smooth for each other. I love to eat her pussy without the hair! And she loves to do the same for me. We both would highly recommend the clean shaved look based on our experience. We are going on our third year minus the hair in our pubic areas.