Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At a party in college I lost this bet to a girl. She took me into the bathroom with her friend as a witness and she shaved my bush and dick and balls and all.

It was embaressing and sexy and a huge turn on, even though her and her friend were making fun of my size.
This experience while a bit humiliating is very hot!

Reactions: bijockfl

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was about 25 and a nurse shaved off half of my bush in preparation for hernia surgery. In retrospect, I should have told him to shave it all off (which I eventually did after the surgery) because a half-bush looks ridiculous and because the remaining half resulted in a lot of painful hair-pulling when they took off the bandages

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my 20s I used to trim my bush with scissors, and very carefully trim my scrotum. Back then I was playing a lot of sports and the gang showers were everywhere so I was conscious that someone would notice if I took too much off. Never happened though, so I progressed to trimming with a body groomer and shaved my penis and scrotum.

Last 10 years or so I've been shaved smooth for most of the year. I prefer the smooth feeling and find it more comfortable in summer months.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I was in my late 30’s. A buddy told me how much better he liked it when he was shaved. I tried it using a pair of electric sheers. BIG MISTAKE!! Looked like a damn murder scene in my bathroom. I never tried that method again.

I do keep mine shaved with a razor now because my wife don’t like hair in her mouth and we both enjoy the bare on bare sensation.

Mischief95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Started shaved when I was on my early teenager. Do it because of culture and religion. Currently do it for clean purpose.
Now I trim or shave my pubes once a month.

Reactions: diver6

nygreenmachine

Expert Member
Media
How old were you? early twenties
Why did you shave? friend told me that he did and it made him look bigger
Did someone teach you? no
which technique and tool did you use? used a woman's razor and shaved everything clean. Now I don't shave or trim anything and it is really hairy.

D

deleted627832

I guess I was in my late 30’s. A buddy told me how much better he liked it when he was shaved. I tried it using a pair of electric sheers. BIG MISTAKE!! Looked like a damn murder scene in my bathroom. I never tried that method again.

I do keep mine shaved with a razor now because my wife don’t like hair in her mouth and we both enjoy the bare on bare sensation.
That is why I started. Wife didn't like the hair either. But, another reason was we were done with having children. I was preparing to have a vasectomy. You had to do the shaving before the doctors appointment. Now, I just keep it nice trimmed.

Reactions: Cooper72

Grey Hawk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lady on a first date in my early 20s asked if I liked shaved I said I’ve never tried of course she meant she was shaved but took the opportunity to offer to shave me in the shower it was so hot we had an amazing night I’ve been shaving ever since I’m 64 now

Reactions: Rustyridge

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Growing up I got rather hairy down there quite early on, so used regular nail scissors to trim as I was a bit self conscious of how it all poked out of my swimming trunks!

Haven’t trimmed or shaved in over 10 years now - much prefer the natural look.

Reactions: AfterHours69

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my 20s I used to trim my bush with scissors, and very carefully trim my scrotum. Back then I was playing a lot of sports and the gang showers were everywhere so I was conscious that someone would notice if I took too much off. Never happened though, so I progressed to trimming with a body groomer and shaved my penis and scrotum.

Last 10 years or so I've been shaved smooth for most of the year. I prefer the smooth feeling and find it more comfortable in summer months.
Looks great on you @new2day

Reactions: new2day

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I started out trimming my pubes in college. Saw it on other guys and liked the look. I think I started out just using some cheap trimmer I had and going freehand with no guard. Eventually got myself a proper adjustable length trimmer and have trimmed in some form ever since.

As for shaving my balls, I think I first tried it just to see what it would feel like. Started with the same trimmer and no guard, had many incidents with nicking and went looking for a better way. Eventually settled on a multi-blade razor in the shower. That's gotten me a perfect smooth shave ever since!

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First time I was 20. Used scissors, big mistake!... I was just trying to trim a little bit to clean it up, but ended up catching a piece of skin on my way upper thigh. That killed! And I have a centimeter size line of a permanent scar to this day.

Now I either shave with a razor for maintenance, or use a Nair like product for a full job. I'm not sensitive to Nair at all, I don't use the vasoline method mentioned earlier, I just leave that stuff on thick for the maximum time. No discomfort in the least, and I'm getting in every nook and cranny. Love the smoothness!

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I
I have shaved my sack for quite a while because I like the smooth feel. It fun to do for my, too. Not much hair on them anyhow. The other day I saw a bottle of Nair on the bathroom counter and decided to see what that was like. Put it on and then read the instructions. Typical male. Got worried for a few when all the warnings ran through my head. But, all the way back to my ass and for sure my sack came out smoother than ever. I'm gonna try it again when the time comes. Anybody else do it, too?
I used hair remover specifically for men’s privates I read about and got on Amazon. HUGE mistake for me. I had a reaction and couldn’t walk right for a week. Glad it worked for you, but everyone should test first before going all out.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used hair remover specifically for men’s privates I read about and got on Amazon. HUGE mistake for me. I had a reaction and couldn’t walk right for a week. Glad it worked for you, but everyone should test first before going all out.

Curious, was it the Nad's brand? I saw they just came out with a men's private area version not too long ago. I still use the full strength one of that brand.

I'm sorry you had a bad reaction!

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Curious, was it the Nad's brand? I saw they just came out with a men's private area version not too long ago. I still use the full strength one of that brand.

I'm sorry you had a bad reaction!
Wasn’t Nad’s, but I can’t remember the name. Threw it away and was too far back to find in my Amazon order history. It came with a mit, that’s all I remember.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to try it out for fun.
No one taught me, it was an adventure lol.
I used a disposable razor.

This was 1991, guys shaving was, as far as I could tell, just not done. I was in university then and I actually stopped going to the school gym until it grew out some because I always showered there and didn't want to show my clean shaven crotch. I did however started keeping the sides and shaft shaven. On occasion I would remove everything. When I graduated in 1996, I kept it very, very trimmed - everything but above the penis itself, and I kept those hairs very short. I went to a gym where nudity in the locker room was very common and the showers were open. There was one guy that was always bare, so I thought that if he was okay showing everybody his shaved crotch I would be too. So I started taking everything off. I was still very self conscious doing this however so it was only once in a while - other times it was heavily trimmed. Still seeing other trimmed men was very rare. I started going to the YMCA in 2000 and that's where I saw a lot more trimmed guys and even some shaved ones, and that's when I decided to be bare all the time.

I started laser hair removal last year, it's basically all removed now - shaft, front, scrotum, anus. Being bare/heavily trimmed is definitely much more popular now.

Reactions: new2day

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I did notice is that once I started showing my bare crotch back then (I'm one of those guys that does everything naked in the locker room lol), many other guys suddenly started being shaved too.

All the young guys at the gym are bare - like I mean every single one. Even middle aged guys like me are at least trimmed. It's only the older guys that have natural pubic hair. I read some article that said hair removal for men starts in their 30s, mostly because they can afford to get more longer lasting or permanent treatments.

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I first shaved my cock and balls when I was in high school, just to see what it was like. Then when i joined the military i did it more frequently cause ticks were a huge problem when we went to train so i did it so i could see if i had any on me and easily remove them. As i got older i preferred not having hair so i shave every few days. Front and back. I used to get waxed but around here it’s very expensive(at least i think it is).