Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

I'm 21 and not had sex yet. I'm at University too, and pretty much everybody I know is sleeping with someone. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesn't - I just accepted it'll happen when it happens.

I've done everything else with a girl but sex, not sure why I haven't done it yet... dunno if it's lack of self confidence, not knowing what to do or how to go about it for the first time, or what.

Anyway, I was talking to a guy I know... who basically said he wants to meet up.. having had a good conversation disussin sexuality, and how we're both open to everything with everyone, but both of us are more straight than anything...

So he wants to meet up in the next few days, and he's v sexually active... I'm just worried, having never had sex with a girl or guy, I don't wanna go in there, and not know what I'm doing etc, or mroe importantly, I don't want to last for all of two mins.

Has anybody got any advice or tips? Half of me wants to not wank so that I cum loads, the other half of me thinks if I don't wank I will only last a few mins. When I wank I could do it in five minutes or in 45 mins...

Appreciate any help

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems like you're pretty excited by the thought of hanging out with this guy, and potentially having sex. Awesome! Have fun and be safe. Don't do anything you're not ready for. Whether with a male or female partner, don't allow someone else to dictate your experiences - whether it's the first time you have sex or the 200th time.

And just to clarify, what kind of advice are you looking for?
- General first-time sex advice?
- How to last longer?
- What to do during sex?

HornyEssexBoi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just generally any advice... most people assume I've slept with people because by 21 most people i know have.. What are clear signs somebody's a virgin? How to act like you know what you're doing - he knows I've never slept with a guy but assumed I've fucked women. And is it only gonna last 2 minutes - ive heard people say on tv etc that the first time only lasts a few minutes.. obviously i wouldnt know.. i hardly wanna put my dick in him, fuck for a few mins, than have it be all over. that would be embarassing.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are clear signs somebody's a virgin?
Firstly - don't be ashamed or embarrassed by the fact you're still a virgin. There are plenty of men and women who delayed sex until their twenties. And I'm not sure what you mean by signs. There are good lovers, bad lovers, mediocre lovers - and there's no way of knowing if they've had sex once or a thousand times. Frankly, no one will know unless you tell them.

So much of what happens in sex is basic - kissing and touching and responding and reciprocating. If you don't know how to touch him, ask him. If you don't want to ask him, do to him what you'd like done to you. It's okay to say no, at any point.

And it will last as long as it lasts. I don't know what kind of sexual experience you've got, how often you masturbate, whether you take 30 seconds or an hour to climax.
Feel free to stop and take a break if you're getting too excited, or just go hard and finish.

Most importantly, don't stress about it! Have fun. Relax. You'll have a much better time if you just slow down and enjoy yourself.

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just generally any advice... most people assume I've slept with people because by 21 most people i know have.. What are clear signs somebody's a virgin? How to act like you know what you're doing - he knows I've never slept with a guy but assumed I've fucked women. And is it only gonna last 2 minutes - ive heard people say on tv etc that the first time only lasts a few minutes.. obviously i wouldnt know.. i hardly wanna put my dick in him, fuck for a few mins, than have it be all over. that would be embarassing.

It shouldn't be embarassing, besides at 20, rounds 2 & 3 will definately last a lot longer. Go for some mutual oral or frottage until you cum, then have another go with whatever else the two of you decide. Why do people assume that one orgasm is all are going to have? If he is really cool, be upfront about not having experience with a guy, don't mention that you have the same amount with a women. I am sure that he will be able to help you along as he sounds like he has had a bit more experience than you. Just be safe and as stated, never do anything you are not comfortable with.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say your first partner should definitely know that you're a virgin. And if you don't intend to be with that first partner for the rest of your life (or at least a VERY long time), you should choose a first partner who knows a bit about virgin guys and how to make it good for them - mentally and emotionally as well as physically.

I think the statistics break down to something like 94% of guys who lose their virginity in a girl's vagina climax VERY quickly. (And, they are ready to go again in about 15 minutes - just enough time to give her a good orgasm with non-coital techniques.) About 5% either can't get, or can't keep, an erection. A considerate, skilled partner will help you get past this. And around 1% . . . have a knowledgeable, respectful, skilled, and understanding partner who brings the guy to climax BEFORE attempting intercourse.

A

AM_092

I'm a university student too... No luck in finding love (or sex) either!

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't make such a big deal about. Go have a great time and enjoy yourself. You don't need to confess anything to anyone or worry about coming too quickly. If you come after two minutes, keep going and come again! RELAX, don't put so much pressure on yourself.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
Don't make such a big deal about. Go have a great time and enjoy yourself. You don't need to confess anything to anyone or worry about coming too quickly. If you come after two minutes, keep going and come again! RELAX, don't put so much pressure on yourself.

THIS.