The first two inches or the last two inches?

What is more important?

• The first two inches

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • The last two inches

Votes: 61 67.8%

• Total voters

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Little of both here. My wife loves the first 2 inches to start with. She savors that feeling of first being spread open for the first few minutes. After we get going it changes to the last 2 inches. She makes vocal moaning and groaning sounds each stroke of last few inches that go into her. I've asked her what she feels then and she says it's a filled feeling.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well from my male perspective it'll always be the last two. The first two only let's me know I'm barely in.:biggrin1:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. There's quite a few that picked the first two, but almost all the posts mention the last two. I guess the ones that like the first two are shy :tongue: .

I didn't know any inches counted before 7

So, you're setting 7 as the 0? So a 6 would be -1 and 8 would be +1?

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
I have a question:

What is better, an average girth penis but long enough to get the last two inches? Or a really girthy penis that really gets the first two inches, but isn't long enough to get the last two inches?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any man can give 2 inches. But when he can fill you up and still have 2 to spare, that's when things get exciting.

Stop wasting perfectly good penis.
You know there are women in China starving for cock that would be grateful to have that 2 inches - especially with that 7 inch girth!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Stop wasting perfectly good penis.
You know there are women in China starving for cock that would be grateful to have that 2 inches - especially with that 7 inch girth!

There is no wasting of cock around here. Its trying to squeeze in the last 2 inches so it isn't wasted that's the fun bit- especially with a 7 inch girth

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe, this thread is getting fun to read... shame these are rare finds for me. I'm told the last 2 are the home run. But the first to are most important. Without the first 2... you couldn't even get to the 8th or 9th :p