The Five Virtues of the Penis

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I found this on a Taoist site. You can substitute partner or whatever for woman.

The penis has 5 virtues.

1. The penis is Kind. It exists mainly as a tool for servicing the woman, and in this it keeps on giving and giving.

2. The penis is Righteous. It is not selfish. It performs its duty, yet it is empty on the inside, a hollow tube, with nothing of its own.

3. The penis is Courteous. It is polite. It advances or retreats at the right time. It is hard or soft at the right time. It is shaped neither squarely, nor is it pointed or sharp edged. It will neither hurt nor show lack of discipline.

4. The penis is Wise. It knows how to find a way to please the woman, and it will do whatever is in its power to satisfy her.

5. The penis is Honest. It will keep labouring until it completes its duty. If it cannot fulfill its duty it gives up completely. It is completely honest. If it likes you it stands up straight. If it does not it becomes indifferent.​

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it weird to apply human characteristics to genitalia. If you substitute vagina for penis and man for woman it makes even less sense. Are you sure this was a real Taoist writing and not a satirical essay? :confused:

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I find it weird to apply human characteristics to genitalia. If you substitute vagina for penis and man for woman it makes even less sense. Are you sure this was a real Taoist writing and not a satirical essay? :confused:

Lol, I was not aware of it, but yes it could be read as a satire. Anything can, for that matter.

Well, I can't promise that this is original Taoist writing, but the site appears to be serious, though maybe a little bit too naive.

Compassionate Dragon